Drama

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of ChangKyu

Author's POV

Kyuhyun and Changmin were sitting quietly while hugging. They are enjoying their spare time, and now they're watching a drama. Well, Changmin very lazy to watch drama, it's only because Kyuhyun who ask him while doing aegyo and because Changmin can't resist he only nod and they watching drama together. Kyuhyun was very excited like a child and hurryly watching the drama with Changmin, Changmin only smiles seeing Kyuhyun like this.

Kyuhyun was a maniac gamer and a watcher. He really loves watching drama, but Kyuhyun hate horror film/drama. Kyuhyun always throw a comments when he watching the drama, Changmin only giggle. He really loves the way Kyuhyun are, Changmin didn't watch the drama, he only staring Kyuhyun. He always smile when he seeing Kyuhyun excited. Suddenly, he can see Kyuhyun pouting his lips cutely and sighing sadly. Changmin who didn't watch drama only confused.

"Waeyo, Hyunnie?",Changmin asking. Kyuhyun only turned his head to Changmin and resting his head to Changmin's shoulder

"The drama ended.. Minnie~ I was soo excited!! The producer was stupiddd!! Why he make soo intersting drama!! Minnie~ Angry at producer too!!",Kyuhyun said spoiledly. Changmin only smiles then giving Kyuhyun a kisses on Kyuhyun's pale cheek

"No need, Hyunnie. Lets go to sleep, okay?",Changmin ask gentlely.Kyuhyun only pout his lips

"No~ We have to watch 'My Sassy Girl'!!",Kyuhyun said then smiling cutely.Then relase the hug and taking the cd then put it to the DVD Player.

"Hyunnie.. You already watch it everyday...",Changmin ask lazyly. Kyuhyun glared him.

"You don't want to watch it with me?",Kyuhyun asking with very flat tone. Changmin only sighing,

"Anything for you, Hyunnie..",Changmin said then smiling. Seeing Changmin smiling, Kyuhyun smiling. Then Kyuhyun placed himself in the sofa and hugging Changmin. The drama has started.

.

A few hours later..

"Hisk.. Hisk..",Kyuhyun sobbing. When he already watch 'My Sassy Girl', Kyuhyun crying hardly. Changmin only trying to make Kyuhyun stop crying, because he failed to make Kyuhyun stop crying, Changmin hurryly take a tissue.

"Hyunnie, Stop crying..",Changmin said and giving Kyuhyun tissue. Kyuhyun grab the tissue and crying.

"B-But.. Minnie... H-He's meanni! He.. Hisk.. You. hisk.. won't do t-that to me.. hisk right?",Kyuhyun ask while crying. Changmin only sigh. again, and hugging Kyuhyun.

"I'll never left you, Kyuhyunnie. You're the most important person to me. You're my everything, I loves you, Hyunnie.",Changmin said. When Kyuhyun hear Changmin saying like that, he couldn't help but he's flushing. Ah.. Kyuhyun really hated hearing Changmin says something chessy setence like that, because he know that he will flushed so hard and his face will red as apple.

"C-Chessy~!",Kyuhyun said then smack Changmin's chest weakly.Changmin who know Kyuhyun flushed only relase the hug to see Kyuhyun's cute face.

"Haha, you're flushed again? Kyeopta~",Changmin said then pinch Kyuhyun's cheek. Kyuhyun widened his eyes and trying stop Changmin's hand. But, he was too late.

"S-Stop it, Minnie~! That hurt!!",Kyuhyun said shouting. Changmin only giggle then let his hand go. And, Changmin notice that Kyuhyun's cheek's redened because of him.

"Mianhae, did I was to rough?",Changmin ask worryly seeing Kyuhyun's cheek. He must be rough earlier, he know Kyuhyun is weak. And, because he know that, he decided to protect Kyuhyun. But, he's the one who make Kyuhyun hurt. Changmin really feels guilty. Kyuhyun only looked at Changmin, Kyuhyun know that Changmin very worried and really feels guilty because Changmin hurt him. Kyuhyun only sigh then shake his head cutely and then smiling.

"I'm okay, Minnie.",Kyuhyun said

"I'm very sorry, Hyunnie..",Changmin said. Kyuhyun only sad seeing Changmin looked down like this, Suddenly Kyuhyun have a idea. Kyuhyun smirk devilish.

"I'll forgive you, Minnie. But..."

"But, what?",Changmin ask

"Lets watch 'God of war'~! I have the DVD~ I wanna hear my voice! Dan harudo~ Aww! Lets watch it~!",Kyuhyun screamed and he looked really excited like a girl does

"............",Changmin only silent. Kyuhyun who notice that Changmin didn't show any reaction started annoyed

"What? You don't want to watch it?",Kyuhyun ask coldly. Changmin stared at Kyuhyun, then sigh. again.

"Whatever you say, Hyunnie..",Chnagmin smiles

"Thanks~ Love you~ Lets watch!!",Kyuhyun said. And, then they're watching the drama.

 


 

Thanks for reading~ Hope you loves it. Leave a comment please? Sorry for the lame updates and thanks!