The Present Is Bound Up With The Past

Revenge

Suzy went home, unlocked the door and walked inside, the apartment now was so peaceful that made her blood run cold. She quickly took off her heels, put the handbag on the table, gently open the door of Beakhyun’s room, she slightly shhok her head as seeing him sleep with smart phone on his hand, his lips curves into a slight smile.

 

 

 

She walked closer to him, took the phone out of his hand then put it on the table, covered him with the blanket and kissed his forehead. Since 3 years ago, she has seemed to become his mother. And she is also his best friend, just only she knows he loves Sohyun. Suzy turned around and walked to the door, slightly closed the door behind her back.

 

 

As soon as she is in her room, she flopped down on her bed, sighing, tonight is too much for her. Happening to remember about Luhan, she unlocked her phone and slightly smiled when she saw 14 missing calls and 4 new messages, 4 missing calls from Beakhyun and the rest are all from Luhan. She frown a little, Luhan care about her too much, as always, he takes care of her unconditionally, not to need her repay. She open the messages:

 

 

From Lulu

 

To Bae Potato

 

Where are you? Why didn’t you answer my calls?

 

 

From Lulu

 

To Bae Potato

 

You hide me to go to club with Big Baby again? I had told you many times that you are only a big brat, you have to always go with me. I am really angry with you, I don’t disdain you any more, hell!

 

 

From Lulu

 

To Bae Potato

 

Fatty potato, are you angry with me? I’m sorry, I’m just kidding. Reply my messages, I entreat you.

 

 

From Lulu

 

 

To Bae Potato

 

 

Did your phone run out of battery? Or you had gone to sleep? If you read my messages then call me. Don’t you know I am really really worried about you, pabo yah.

 

Suzy smiles because she feels warm, Luhan is not only her best friend but also her oppa who she can depend on but she doesn’t know his true feeling for her, it is not friendship, it’s over that. She replies his messages with a huge grin on her face:

 

From Bae Potato

 

To Lulu

 

Luhan ah, I’m okay.

 

 

Then she switches her phone off, it’s already 1.52 am, she feels her eyes become heavy, she sinks into her slumber, with the make-up and clothes still on. Although she knows it will affect her skin, she yet didn’t care, acting had taken away too much her strength.

 

 

 

6.30 am, Suzy’s alarm clangs loudly and runs throughout her room, because of her tiredness, Suzy pulls the blanket over her head then continue to sleep, but this alarm didn’t release her easily, it runs all over the room and continuously rang loudly, Suzy angrily runs to it to turn off it but she falls, her face hit the floor because she is so hasty. Of course, after the excessive pain, she is completely awake and the alarm stops, too after 10 minutes working.

 

 

 

Suzy sighed, walking to her closet and taking the clothes to have a bath, attracting her attention is the clothes that Sulli had chosen for her with the yellow note paper which has the neatly type lines and a heart shape on. They are always like that, so cute and joyful. Suzy gently took the small paper, burst out laughing:

 

Hey fleshy Sue, today is my turn to choose your clothes, that is a beautiful pink dress in my collection, remember to wear it with the creamy doll-shoes I put on the shelf. Ah you have to pin the pinky ribbon on your desk. Don’t listen to Jiyoung, she doesn’t know anything about fashion. Have a nice day, love you so so much.

 

                                                                        Sulli cute

 

 

P/S: Your little and tender friend is being bullied by the two gangster, Jiyoung and Jieun, remember to revenge for me, hix hix.

 

 

Suzy once again laughs, her laugh is so fresh and sweet. Only by her family and best friends, she can live with her true side, an innocent, girly and unaffected Suzy.

 

 

She goes in the bathroom, turns on the faucet, the warm water let out her make-up which seems to let out all false and tricks. After completing her personal hygiene, Suzy goes out of the bathroom, sits on the edge of her bed, drying her hair. Then she puts Sulli’s  rosy floral dress then pins the ribbon into her hair.

 

 

 

Seeing herself in the mirror, Suzy can’t help but surprising, just the slight make-up with blushing powder and pale pink lipstick, she seems to turn into a princess, completely getting rid of her cover last night. She gently took her handbag which is full of book prepared yesterday, walks out of the room, forgetting her phone on the closet. She heads straight to the kitchen, it’s 7.15 am, she guesses Beakhyun had awaken, she put her bag on the table, wearing the pinafore, begin preparing the breakfast for themselves.

 

 

While Suzy was preparing the breakfast, Beakhyun had completed his own work and went to the kitchen, the fried eggs and bread smells made his stomach boiling. He silently pulls out the chair then sits down and watches his sister. Looking at her back, Suzy is completely looks like their mom, thinking that, his heart once again aches, he recalls the time when his family still were happy and cozy together, a warm water drops on his face. He is crying, a 17 years old boy is crying, it’s so embarrassing but he can’t control his feeling as thinking about his family.

 

 

Suzy put the foods on the table, troubled looking at her crying baby brother, fluently Beakhyun now is crying without a reason. She walks toward him, embraces him with her arms and wipes his tears away. They sit like that a while then continue their breakfast with fried eggs, sausages, bread, bacon and the fruit juices in the fridge.

 

 

Suzy now is standing at the bus stop, Beakhyun had gone to school with Sohyun.  Suzy decides to leave the car in home, of course, because Kim Myungsoo is always on the 23 line bus, she will also be there.

 

 

The bus stops in front of her, she steps on fast and looks around, her eyes stop at the last line, her most important target, Kim Myungsoo is now sitting there with the unmindful eyes on his Ipod, over his head is the headphones and his back visibly lean on rearwards which makes him a couldn’t care less look.

 

 

She walks to the 6 line which happen close to him, her eyes look around, thoughtfully views him. The boy with mesmerizing eyes wears a black shirt, grey jeans and a pair of soft sole shoes, on his shoulder is a brown schoolbag, he looks simple yet cool. The soft and messy slight brown shines under the sunshine, only with that look, he had been the best boy in Seoul University. Sitting on the a chair, Suzy smirks ‘ You seems to be so cold, that is why when you crashed into my dad, you left without a helping act. If that day you rode my father to the hospital, maybe my family won’t be like that. From now on you can’t live peaceful, I swear’ She thought, a tear stagnates on her eye, expect to fall.

 

 

Hello everybody, I’m sooooo sorry because of my late. My broken laptop didn’t allow me to update for you but I manage to do it. So I hope you guys like it.

 

 

It’s a short chapter but don’t worry, everything is just the beginning. Myungsoo had appeared, cold and very very very handsome. I add IU, Sulli and Jiyoung as Suzy best friend with the group called Big Baby because I find it cute.

 

 

Suzy had shown you one more different side, what will Suzy do to the Kim siblings, just waiting and read my story. Don’t forget to drop your comment, subscribe, up vote and befriend with me. Now I have to say goodbye to everyone. And I will come back when I feel your love. Annyeong.