Aftershock (On Rainy Days Pt. 3)

The Sapphire Blue Basket

 

"I somehow thought they'd come back for us.... Honestly, I did." Sungmin started up the awkward conversation as the students dispersed and have possibly thought of the newest pair to hit the school's fanbases, suffice to say the Siwon and Kibum pairing never did come to mind.

 

"Yeah, I've been living with them for almost a month now and I didn't know they had THAT kind of relationship." Alex said with a little grunt.

 

Sungmin dragged Alex under a tree and wished hopefully to himself that Siwon wasn't going the OTHER WAY for Kibum.

 

"SERIOUSLY? Well, do you hear noises at night?? Like, you know... NOISES." Sungmin interrogated.

 

"N-not really..." Alex kept her head low and glanced at Sungmin. "Well, Yes."

 

"O____________O" Sungmin's expression, with a shaking finger to boot. "What kind of noises?"

 

"I hear very subtle bumping noises at night." Alex started biting her lower lip.

 

"WOW. And Siwon never even looked twice at me. I didn't know he was like that."

 

"You didn't know he was like that?? But you're engaged!!" Alex shouted in wide-eyed wonder.

 

"That was just a pun. I'm HELLA STRAIGHT, Baby. It was my promise to Siwon to never leave him alone and that I'll love him forever when we were kids." Sungmin blinked.

 

"You just going all gangsta on me creeps me out you know.... and... YOU'RE NOT G----"

 

"HUSH, ALEX. DUN SAY THA G-WORD." Sungmin held up a hand.

 

"But that means, Siwon doesn't run THAT way... but..." Alex was contemplating. WE ALL ARE.

 

"Yeah, I didn't know he'd actually fall prey to Kibum's charm....." Sungmin stated. "Well, Bummie DOES look like a girl."

 

Awkward silence ensued.

 

Uhmm.... Crickets?? *rubs back of the head awkwardly*

 

I'm brain dead!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT??

 

*coughs* Sorry about that... narrators shouldn't do this. -_______-""

 

"THEN WHAT ARE THOSE NOISES I HEAR AT NIGHT??!" Alex shouted, making every student passing by look at her.

 

"Do you think they really did IT?!" Sungmin's eyes grew wide.

 

"SHEBOODLES."

 

"Sorry, what??" Sungmin pulled off a derp face.

 

"SHEBOODLES!!!!" Alex shouted again.

 

Sungmin stared at Alex, thinking deeply if the girl has lost her marbles, lost her screws, gone loco, broke down, brain farting and.... OH HECK, you get my drift.

 

"A-alex, are you okay??" Sungmin poked her.

 

"I'm okay.. it's just.... SHEBOODLES!!!"

 

You'd be surprised how many times Alex said Sheboodles that day.

 

 


 

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!” Sungmin shouted as he made a beeline for the door and closed it shut, barricaded it and muttered silent curses to himself.

 

“SUNGMIN, WHAT IN THE NAME OF SOUTH KOREA ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THAT FOR?” Yesung shouted, jerking up as Sungmin invaded his room just when he was having his *coughs* y time with his *coughs* EDUCATIONAL videos.

 

“IT’S ALEX!!” he growled.

 

Yesung shot up hearing Alex’s name…. whilst forgetting he had the videos playing continuously.

 

“What? What about her??” He asked, shaking Sungmin’s shoulders quite violently.

 

“She… She… She….”

 

“NOOOOOO!! MY POOR ALEX!!! NOOOO! AND SHE WAS SO YOUNG! SO YOUNG!! SHE HAD A BEAUTIFUL LIFE AHEAD OF HER…” Yesung said in a poetic manner, holding up a skull he got from who knows where. There goes Sungmin’s sanity.

 

And yeah, the from the video got louder, you could’ve only guessed what Alex had formed in her pretty little teenage mind when she was banging on the door the same time she heard the ‘sounds of pain and pleasure’ on the other side of that door.

 

Sungmin and Yesung turned to look at each other.

 

“EW.” Sungmin said, clearly appalled.

 

Yesung merely grinned, making Sungmin shudder more at those ever familiar doggy features.

 

“Sooo… Alex isn’t dead after all, huh?” Yesung started the conversation, making sure that he turned off the tv and the dvd player.

“No duh~” came Sungmin’s epic answer, sending Yesung a glare and then looking at the stack of EDUCATIONAL videos on the top of his nightstand. “Don’t you have anything else in mind ASIDE from ersion??”

 

“Uhh. Don’t mind those… and it’s not ersion! It’s ART APPRECIATION!” Yesung cited. “Well, why were you acting like a whale on LSD??”

 

“OH SURE, GET WITH THE WEIGHT REFERENCES.” Sungmin huffed.

 

“Ooh~ sorry about that. Forgot you were sensitive to these things.” Yesung said, scratching the back of his head. “Piggies are so conscious about their weight~”

 

“DON’T CALL ME PIGGY YOU BI----.”

 

“I’m a GUY dog, Sungmin. A GUY DOG.” Yesung retorted, earning him silent curses from his friend. “Just tell me and get this over with so I can watch po--- I mean, appreciate art.”

 

“Fine.” Sungmin said with a defeated sigh. “She wouldn’t stop shouting Sheboodles after we found out that Siwon and Kibum were having deep and meaningful feelings for each other and which later resulted to them having booty calls at midnight.”

 

Alex shouted sheboodles from outside again and made Sungmin’s eye twitch a bit.

 

“Sheboodles? Isn’t that the yellow creature that shoots lightning from the pimples on his cheeks??” Yesung asked.

 

“That’s Pikaboo from that cartoon. Poke-something.”

 

“Oh...” Yesung paused and stared at him. “HOLY MOTHER OF SAMGYUPSAL SIWON AND KIBUM DO EACH OTHER?!?!?”

 

Sungmin only nodded.

Guess what Alex said outside?

“Sheboodles.” Yesung said (in unison with Alex), glassy-eyed.

 

 

Sungmin swore he hated that word and threw him off the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW. It's been a century since I last updated. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!XDDD I've been under a lot of stress and pressure lately and school's got me in too. Well, thanks for those loyal subscribers who never decided to press the dreaded unsubscribe button, I love you guys. BAHAHAHAHA~

 

I'll try harder to update and make the story more interesting as it goes. *flashes a peace sign*

 

PS. I just got my After School albums on the day event here. It was awesome. *Insert happy fanboy* XDDDDDD