Back then...

I will find you forever

Between her hands, Taeyeon felt the coldness of the precious metal taking over her. She didn't understand his gesture immediately and rose her eyes, threatening to get filled up with tears. Dark and almost quavering surfaces which seemed like piercing through his soul... Yet, Junsu didn't change his mind. He took a step back, unable to look into those eyes. Taeyeon didn't even close her hand back, under the shock. Here she stayed, looking at him and trying to understand or refusing the explanations in store, better. It was two in the morning and they both were in an empty parking lot, like always. Standing next to her car, she quickly has known something was going wrong. He was not the way he always was with her.. To tell the truth, it has been a while since he looked worried but was making efforts to look happy when together. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his gray parka and lowered his eyes a bit more, staring at the gray and wet floor of the parking lot, while she kept on watching him without a single word, motionless, her palms opened. Between the young man's pouty lips, one sigh escaped. It was hard but he had to to do it.

"I'm sorry..." He finally said as he was scratching at an invisible task on the floor. "I think that's better if I get that back to you... It's going to be difficult for me to wear it now."

He kept on avoiding her eyes, not at ease. Of his own glance, now, only the simple eyelids of when he closed or lowered his pupils were appearing. Slowly, the young girl's gaze went down on that jewel, simple, white gold, that she had offered him to celebrate their two years together. Two years spent to see each other secretly in the backstages, between the doors, furtively in the corridors of the agency or each time the attention was elsewhere, to have dates in parking lots... They never have been some regular couple. They were not allowed to hold each other's hand in public, to have real dates and most of the time, they were asked to make the rumors shut up by lying. While those two years spent together, they only have made love once in a real bedroom in a friend's apartment, lent for the occasion. She knew how difficult that could be... Finally, her hand closed back on the the chain at the end of which a ring with their both names engraved was hanging. Tears were still threatening to blur her eyes but for some obscure reason, it never were able to follow through with the warnings.

"So, is that the way it is? It's over... I guess you are fed up. You would like some life that's more... like a life. No need to hide."

No matter if her, Taeyeon, was satisfied with the situation. She was with the man she loved, that was the only important thing. Their moments were brief and not so romantic but she liked each of it. Simply being by his side was enough. Today, it looked like it was no more enough for Junsu, just being with her. She could understand even if it hurt. It hurt terribly.

She could not be more wrong.

"Taeyeon, it's nothing of what you think it is..."

"What is it, then? If that's nothing of this, what is it... Another girl?"

"No. There never was any other girl. I... I'm leaving the agency. Taeyeon, I'm quitting..."

****************************************************************************************

That's only the beginning. Next chapter will be a "real" chapter. I mean it will be longer. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks in advance for any of your support! ♥