Chapter Three

Undefined Destiny

Chapter Three

 

...time for the next lesson

               At that time, the next lesson would be "Science". The teacher came in and introduced herself. She explains that when her lesson is Science, all students will going to have a group. In every group, there would be only two member or in other words partner. All students had a partner except for Yurin and Natsuki. The teacher noticed the both of them don't have any partner. So she said that both of them would be partners. Two of them are really shocked. They try to complain but the teacher just ignored it.

" Okay class, follow me and let's go to the lab." the teacher announced.

All in the classroom was in the lab. They started the discussion until it's time for dismissal. Everyone got home but Yurin was the last one got home. When Yurin was near by the gate, she saw Natsuki. He came to her.

"Yurin, I ju-, I ju-"Natsuki scratched his head.

"What?" Yurin asked.

" Okay, *sighed* I just wanna say sorry about a while ago." he apoligized.

" Apology accepted. But next time do't speak to me again. You'll just speak to me when i asked to. Okay?" Yurin said. Natsuki nodded.

He waved his hand and leaved. Yurin did the same. But when she was heading to home, some tears came out through her eyes and started to cry.