French Kiss & Sleepover

Nagareboshi Hitotsu Mitsuketara ( If I Found One Shooting Star )

At the Hoshia,Hatena and Synclodia Household

The princes and princesses prepare themselves for school. They all are at their senior year this year. And surprisingly they have been put into the same class together again.

Time Skip till Recess Time

The two prince of the Hatena went to have their lunch at the rooftop unknowing that a certain young boy is there,sleeping / resting.They rush to the stairs once the bell rings.

CREAKK

The door creaked as Jaejoong push it open. The figure sleeping at the edge of the rooftop remain still, not moving the slightest bit. Then,Junsu begin to notice that there were other people other than him and his brother

"Hyung,who is that?" Junsu asked,pointing his finger towards the edge of the rooftop.

Jaejoong look pass Junsu's finger and saw a boy. "I don't know. I can't see him from here."he replied back to Junsu.

Then suddenly, a gust of wind blow past making the boy fall back hitting his head on the concrete floor of the rooftop. "Ouch!!! It hurts!" the boy whined as Jae and Junsu make their way there.

"Are you okay? You took quite a hit just now." Jae ask as he kneel down to see who it is.

"Oh...I'm fine,Jae hyung. It doesn't hurt that much." the boy reply back as he saw Jaejoong.

"Oh,Kyu-ah. How many time did I warn you not to sleep at the edge of the rooftop? You are so damn stubborn. Just like him." Jae said seeing it was Kyuhyun.

"You mean Changmin? He was chomping all the food into his mouth a while ago." Kyu said as he settle himself to continue sleeping before Jae suddenly pull him to join them to eat.

"Hey,Kyu,you are the first prince of the Synclodia family,right?" Jae eat his sandwich while asking Kyuhyun.

"Yea...Wait! How do you know?! Does anyone else knows about it?!" Kyu ask as he panic.

"Chill...it's just me and Junsu who knew. Changmin doesn't know so chill. He is too dense to figure it out and to figure out your feelings for him too." Jae continue to talk not noticing what he just muttered out.

"Y-you also know about m-my feeling for C-changmin?" Kyuhyun asked as his eyes widen when he heard what Jae said out loud.

"Huh? Of course,It's not like you cover your feeling for him completely but don't worry I won't tell him about it seeing how he hate people from Synclodia so-" Jae's sentence got cut by Junsu as he suddenly shout out loud. "HYUNG!"

"It's fine...I know about that long ago that's why I keep my feelings to myself. I know that I'll never be with him so its fine and besides, I think there is something you two should worry about more. How about you two's feeling for Yunho-shii and Yoochun-shii?" Kyu said in a sad tone softly which suddenly change into a teasing tone.

Junsu and Jaejoong blush hard unisonly once they heard their crush's name. "H-how d-did you know t-that?"the both of them question at the same time to Kyuhyun,who was enjoying the reaction that he got from the Kim brothers. Sadistic much.

"It's not that hard to figure it out since you two were always blushing whenever you are near Yunho or Yoochun-shii."Kyu said it like it's something completely normal. This time it was the Kim brothers turn to shout at Kyuhyun.And at the same time the bell rings indicating that recess ends already.

The three of them went back to their class and sat at their respective place. The classroom is luxurious. It has only 16 seats which is divided in 4 rows. The first 4 people sitting infront was Yunho,Jessica,Yoochun and Yuri. The second was sitted by Changmin,Junsu,Jaejoong and Kyuhyun while the third row is sitted by the Hara,Hyuna,Hyunseung and Junhyung. The last row was practically empty since it was free space. Their homeroom teacher was Heechul, Kim Heechul.

Just a while before their homeroom teacher came in,Jae invited Kyuhyun for a sleepover at their house and it wasn't just Kyuhyun but the JunSeung couple,Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin were invited too but he didn't tell Kyuhyun about it because Kyuhyun will surely not come if he heard Changmin name. And so Kyuhyun agreed to attend the so called sleepover for a week since they have a class project to do together.

But it seems like the goddess of mercy didn't shine on him seeing that his sisters also got a wind of the news and thus beg Jae to let them join the sleepover. Even though Jae and Junsu hate the Cho sisters,they can't reject it because of the stupid class project. Hara was excluded because her father was very ill. So they all settle up to stay at the Hatena family's villa which is up the mountain that is somewhat near the school. And they all agreed to meet up at school before going to the villa.

Time Skip till the Sleepover

It was around 10 o'clock in the morning as Kyuhyun was walking along the streets to go to school. They had promised to come to the school around 11 to 12. Kyuhyun know that he came early thus he went up the rooftop as he sleep at the edge again,enjoying the soft breeze. He had put his luggage and his laptop bag at the guard house before going up the rooftop.

11:30 morning

Jae and Junsu arrived and had put their stuffs at the guard house too. They saw an extra luggage and laptop bag with a small Synclodia sign at the edge of the bag,golden in colour. They instantly knew who it belongs to and where the current someone is at and they decided not to disturb him till its time to depart.

A few minutes after that, the JunSeung and Jung brothers came leaving only the Cho sisters' arrival. And after a painstakingly 10 minutes under the sun,the Cho sisters finally arrived. Seeing that everyone had arrived, Jae ask Junsu to lead them to the limo as he went to the rooftop to call Kyuhyun. As he went to the rooftop,he saw Kyuhyun sleeping at the edge of the rooftop again,making him sighed at the boys stubbornness. He shook Kyu a bit to wake him up and Kyu did wake up.

After 5 minutes,the car begun to drive as Kyuhyun went back to his sleep again. The seat orders were arranged as Jaejoong sit infront while Kyuhyun,Junsu,Hyunseung and Junhyung sat at the right side, the Cho sisters sat in the middle and the Jung brothers at the left side. Kyuhyun was wearing a hoodie all the time making the Jung brothers unable to recgonize him.

After a one hour journey,they finally reach the Hatena Famiglia's Villa. It was quite bumpy along the way but Kyuhyun managed to sleep pass all that. The room orders were Jae,Junsu and Kyuhyun one room, the JunSeung couple one room,the Cho sisters is in one room and the Jung brothers in one room. Jae was the one who made the selection and after he gave the room card to Yunho,Jessica and Hyunseung, he drag a what seems to be a still sleepy Kyuhyun with him to their room.

Each of the room had three bed,a closet room and a big bathroom with a pool except for the JunSeung couple's room because it has a king size bed. All of them begin to unpack and took a bath along before dinner. Around 7 : 45, they all had assemble at the dining room. The first to arrive at the dining room was Kyuhyun since he had bath already and had nothing else to do. They had a fully roasted chicken, sashimi, bulgogi, sushi and many more for dinner. They were serve either red wine or white wine.

After eating, they had play a game called truth or dare but this time the dare is write in papers and put in a cup. The first is Jae. Jae spinned the bottle and it landed on Kyuhyun.

"Truth or Dare?" Jae asked after seeing who it landed on.

"I'll choose dare,Jae hyung." Kyu said simply not caring whether its truth or dare.

"Pick one from the cup."Jae said as he pointed to the cup in the middle.

And again the goddes of mercy didn't seems to shine on Kyuhyun because his face paled even more after seeing the dare that he chose.

"C-can I not do this dare?"Kyu ask as he read the words on the paper again. On the paper was written...

FRENCH KISS JUNG YUNHO OR JUNG CHANGMIN FOR 1 MINUTE

"No you must do it or there will be punishment."Jae said as he tried to encourage Kyuhyun to do the dare.

"What is the punishment? I'll decide after hearing it." Kyu said as he tried his best to avoid the dare.

"You must race with me at the race track at the back of the villa." Jae said without hesitation.And.....Kyuhyun had accepted it.

"Wait a minute...you can drive,Jaejoong-shii?" Yoochun ask as he heard what the punishment was.

"Yeah. Got a licence for it. But I didn't know that Kyuhyun can drive too."Jae said as he got shocked looks from the Jung brothers,JunSeung and the Cho sisters.

"Come on,hyung. Kyuhyun is waiting for us." Junsu said as he walk to the front door.

Then the rest follow Jae to the race track where Kyuhyun and Junsu is already there waiting for Jaejoong.

"Sorry for being late. Choose which car you like."Jae said as the two of them went to the garage to see the cars. Jae choose a white toyota sport car while Kyuhyun choose a blue nissan sport car then they went to the race track.

3

2

1

BANG!

And off they go around the race track. Around 30 minutes later, they finish the race and Kyuhyun had won. And because Jae had lose he had to do Kyuhyun's dare. His reaction at first when he saw the paper was exactly like Kyuhyun but then suddenly he blush hard. And somehow Kyuhyun had manage convinced Jae to french kiss Yunho.

"Yunho-shii, I'm sorry to do this but it's the dare after all." right after Jae had said that,he immediately lunged forward and capture Yunho in a hot french kiss. The kiss lasted for 1 minute and soft moan had escaped Jae's mouth along the kiss. Not that Jaejoong nor Yunho minded. And it seems like Yunho like the kiss more than Jaejoong because they didn't stop kissing till 2 minutes later.

When they parted, they noticed the shock look that they got from the Cho sisters,JunSeung and Changmin while Kyuhyun and Yoochun,were smirking at them, Junsu is smiling brightly at his hyung for being brave. And the game continue but without Jaejoong and Kyuhyun.Jaejoong had said that he had stomach ache and had run up the stairs with a flushed face and almost fall down if not because of Kyuhyun,who decided to go to sleep,was standing behind him.Then the game had proceed till it was 11.

At the JaeSuKyu room

KNOCK

Hearing the knock,Jae went to open the door and to his surprise,Jessica was standing infront of him and had just slapped him.

"Oppa belongs to me. Don't you dare take Yunho oppa from me or else I hurt all your family members and the ones dear to you."Jessica warned Jae with a angry tone.

"Wha-"Jae's sentence got cut by a voice coming from behind him.

"Get lost from here Jessica before I kill you for slapping Jaejoong hyung."a voice warned behind Jaejoong as Jae turned around to see Kyuhyun awake and angry.

"Hyung! You dare to take his side. He is from the hope kingdom and yet you dare to take his side! I'll make you regret for doing so! Trust me!" Jessica shouted at Kyuhyun before glaring at the two of them then leaving.

"Kyuhyun,you shouldn't have done that!"Jae said after Kyuhyun closed the door and gave him a wet cloth to nurse the injury.

"It's fine besides I know my sisters better than you. They doesn't love Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin at all. All they wanted was the royal place so that they can overrule the Kingdom of Hoshia. That's why I'll defend the two of you because you two love them whole heartedly." Kyuhyun said as he prepare himself to sleep.

A few minutes later,everyone in the mansion went to a deep slumber.


And it's time for me to sleep too so bye. I'll try my best to update soon.