You're My....What?

Come Closer And I Swear.....

You walked to you classroom and sighed as you went past some students that were running around and were pushing each other. You sighed and shook your head as you went into your classroom and blinked when you saw a man siting at your desk. You raised an eyebrow and went over to him, "Um excuse me.... what are you doing here?" You asked, tilting your head to the side as you waited for him to answer you. The man set his pencil down and got up before facing you. He bowed his head a bit, "I'm Lee Min Woo... I'll be your partner for this semester." He said then looked at you, "That is okay, correct?" He asked you then straightened himself up. You noticed that he was being quite a gentleman and he definitely did seem to be different from the guy that you had met earlier. Maybe being in this school wouldn't be that bad. You noticed that he was waiting for you to say something so you cleared your throat.

You looked at him and rubbed the back of your head, "Well I suppose that's alright but.... what kind of are partner will you be to me?" You asked then twitched when you noticed that he was now smirking in a erted manner. You rolled your eyes and glared at him "i didnt mean it that way! I just want to know why the hell i need you here!" You said. Scowling.  

Minwoo chuckled and went over to you then wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in to whisper in your ear "I can be any type of partner for you. You just name it" he said in a seductive manner. You felt your anger start to rise again as you pushed him away from you, nearly causing him to fall "you idiot. I don't want anyone touching me. If tou ever do it again, I will rip you apart limb to limb. Got it?" You asked as you then sat down at your desk. He continued to stare at you as if you were crazy. He shrugged it off then grabbed a chair and brought it over to your desk so he could sit near you. He kept his eyes on you, he was confident that he would have you in his arms soon enough. He looked over when the students came in, like they normally would.

You took out your papers as the students began to come inside. Some of the students were cussing and horse playing which caused you to twitch a bit. You got up and grabbed a yard stick then slammed it down on the desk, hard enough for it to break. All your students stared at you in shovk as they began to quiet down "Great, now I have to get a new yard stick. Oh well. Anyway my name is Kim Myung Hee, I will be your teacher for this semester. I'm not here to babysit you or to play a game. Now all of you sit down while I take roll" you said and watched as they scurried off to their seats. Maybe this wouldnt be too bad.


Sorry for taking so long with this and I apologize for it being so short. I'm busy with school so I don't have much time to update. I wanna thank all my subscribers for waiting patientpatiently, hope you liked this chapter ^^