Why me?

Come Closer And I Swear.....

You looked around at your surroundings as the principal led you down the hall. He showed you around the school then when the tour was done, he took you to the teacher's lounge so you could meet the other teachers. He let you inside and smiled, "Try to make some friends here" He said as he then left you there and walked away. You sighed gently and went inside, the smell of smoke instantly greeted your nostrils. You covered your nose as you grimaced at the smell, "I thought smoking wasn't permitted in this school." You said, loud enough for everyone to hear and was suddenly surrounded by some of the teachers. One of the teachers glared at you and blew a gray cloud of smoke in your face, "You got a problem with us smoking?" She asked, shoving you a bit, "Oh you must be the substitute teacher." She said, looking you up and down, "Hm you don't look so special. I don't know why the principal would even want you" She said, pushing past you as she left the room. 

Great, it was barely the first day and already you made an enemy. You sighed and looked around at the other teachers, "Um... would anyone like to be friends?" You asked and frowned when many of the teachers just walked past you and left the room, "I guess not then..." You said softly as you then went to sit down at the table. You just knew that this semester was going to be horrible. You began to get lost in your thought and didn't notice when someone came into the room then stopped behind you. You yelped when someone placed their hands on your shoulders. You quickly looked up then let out a sigh of relief when you realized it was one of the teachers, "Can I help you?" You asked as you moved his hands away from your shoulders.

The man smiled and sat down next to you, "Hi beautiful, how are you? Did you know that students aren't allowed in here? You could get in trouble" He said in a flirtatious tone as he grabbed your hand and gently caressed it with his thumb. You raised an eyebrow and rolled your eyes before pulling your hand away, "I'm great. And how are you? You obviously know I'm not a student" You said, getting up from your seat and grabbed your purse while you headed to the door. You turned the knob and opened the door but then blinked when the man slammed it closed and wrapped an arm around your waist. 

"Hey why are you in such a hurry?" He said as his warm breath tickled your neck, "I didn't even catch your name beautiful. I'm Mun Jung Hyuk" He said, letting his hand trail down your body. You twitched and reached into your purse almost frantically, "I'm Kim Myung Hee, now can you let me go?" You asked as you tightly gripped a small bottle in your hand. When you noticed that he was not going to let you go, you yanked out the pepper spray and turned to spray him in the eyes. Jung Hyuk covered his eyes in pain as he backed away from you and screamed. You huffed and glared at him, "That's what you get for molesting me! Stay away from me creep!" You shouted at him before leaving the room in a huff. You honestly couldn't believe that this would happen to you. First you made several enemies and then some guy just randomly molested you! What else could go wrong?!


That's the end of the first chapter, I hope you guys liked it~ Please tell me what you think ^^