Literally Falling for Him

Literally Falling for Him

Myungsoo is just a naturally cool looking person, is what I think every time I watch one of Infinites music video shoots. Being their clothing coordinator does have its perks, number one is being with Myungsoo. Though I try not to bias watching them dance, L just has the kind of face my eyes go straight to. He was so handsome; his best feature was his eyes. His eyes has this cute little bit of fat under them, and when he squints a little they turn from cute to noona killers. That isn’t even all of it, his lips are so soft looking and his smile is perfectly imperfect. Snapping out of my awe for him I realized I need to get his next outfit change ready. As I was running to the dressing room a cord from the camera decided that it was my time to die, I tripped. I fell face first to the ground; I could hear a collective gasp along with struggles to keep in giggles. I can’t believe I just did that, crap and L probably say the whole thing. Next thing I know I’m being picked up off the ground by L, he was looking at me frantically saying,” Sumin are you ok, did you get hurt anywhere?” I nodded no even though my knee is about to explode in pain. He signed then started to bust out laughing, I started to walk away embarrassed when he grabbed my elbow turning me around, he said,” You hurt your knee didn’t you.” This time is face was serious again, whenever I see him like this I just melt. I nodded in reply; he led me my elbow to the dressing, which was empty. He sat me down then started to look for the first aid kit, he was more or less trashing the place trying to find it. Once he found it he sat on the floor next to my knee and I started pulling up my long bohemian skirt to revel my knee. He started o disinfect the area and such when I noticed his head was tilted almost completely down. I tried to bend over to see his face but he kept using his bangs to cover it, then I also noticed he was scared to touch me leg. It all clicked, I smiled mischievously and asked,” are you blushing because I have my skirt pulled up?” he looked up shocked at what I had just said only to confirm my suspicions. His face was brighter than a cherry tomato; he was actually blushing, at ME. I couldn’t help but laugh at this whole situation because it seemed so un-L like. He started to frantically throw the supplies back into the first aid kit and scrambling to get off the floor. In his desperate scramble he failed to see the folding chair in front of him and fell directly on his .  I reached out to grab his hand to help him get it but he got up so fast and ran away just as fast. Was he that nervous about my leg to actually fall? I guess you could say it’s one of his many charms; he can go from cutely embarrassed to ual to handsome in a whole 5 minutes. Later on in the day he came back to the dressing room for his change of clothes, once again we found ourselves basically alone, besides the hairstyling noona’s. He brought him into the dressing room and started to take the new set of clothes off the hanger as he stripped his old clothes off. Normally I’m used to seeing all the members in tank tops and boxers but this time I was a little embarrassed. I handed the clothing to him piece by piece without looking at him or his body for the fear of being teased for being a ert. Before I know it I had no more clothes in my hand and he wasn’t leaving. He bent over to see my face and said,” who’s the once whose embarrassed now.” I snapped straight up to defend myself but before I could speak he had me pinned to the wall with both his hands on the wall next to my face to keep me from escaping. I’m trying hard to breathe but I just can’t seem to push it out of me; he is so close to me. I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter, he just stood there with his head cocked to the side with a crooked grin on his face. He started to lean into me, the kind of lean that implies he’s going to kiss me. He is actually going to try and kiss me, wait why is he trying to kiss me? Before I could even get anywhere to asking his lips connected with mine, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and well all over my body. His lips were so soft and warm, better than what I had ever imagined. He pulled away to my disappointment and said,” you look cute when you blush.” Then proceeded to leave me in the dressing room dumbfounded, I finally took a deep breath. Once I finally got my breath I peeked out of the dressing room curtain to see Myungsoo jumping around and pounding the air with his fists in victory. I put my hand to my mouth to cover my laugh; his face was redder than mine. When he got to the door instead of pulling the handles he just ran straight into it, I couldn’t hold my laughter in anymore. I’m sure he heard me because he turned around mortified then ran out the door. Everything he does makes me fall for him even more, especially when he is clumsy and shy. I’m not sure why but I’m pretty sure that kiss was more than just a tease.