The Last Kiss

Last Kiss

 

Seohyun and Changmin has always been in each other life since small, the two never separate from one other. As they grew up, they gets in trouble together and when he gets in trouble with his girls he would come to Seohyun for help. She would always joke with him about his girls problem.

 

"Seohyun ah, Sooyoung mad at me? What should I do?"

"Iono, it's not my problem Changmin."

"Seohyun ah." whine

"Yah, you’re a grown man..why are you whining like a child."

Held her hand. "Help me talk to Sooyoung?"

"No." walk away.

"Seohyun ah, please..she so mad she wouldn’t even talk to me."

"To bad."

"Yah, if you don’t help me I'll throw you into the ocean and the shark will eat you."

Turn around furious." What did you say?" grab her book from her bag. "I'll kill you with this book."

Start to run. "I'm just kidding, sorry." he said as he ran.

"If I catch you, you're dead." throw a book and hit his back.

 

Seohyun ignored her best friend Changmin all day in school, she didn’t talk or go see him. When school was out he went over to her house. She won't let him enter her room so he went outside and grab a letter and climb up her window.

 

"Yah, there's a door..do you want to die too."

"You wouldn’t open the door, so this is the only way."

"What do you want?"

"So are you going to help me or not?"

Sigh. "Fine, just get her flower..girls likes it."

"Flower?"

"Yes flower..or do you not know what flower is?"

"Yah."

"Stop shouting at me or I'll push you down the window."

"You dare do that to me? I'm the mighty Changmin."

Slap his arm."Go home."

"Fine..but don’t push me." walk to the window.

"Yah..are you really going back out the window?"

Turn around to see her."Oh right the door." smile and walk towards the door.

"I can't believe I became friend with you."

 

Changmin smile as she said that, before he left her door he pull her in for a hug before leaving. Seohyun couldn’t help but smile after closing the door. The next day she saw her best friend with his girlfriend Sooyoung being happily in love. When school came to an end for both Seohyun and Changmin the two friends stay in town while others move away to attend their college. Not long after Changmin went to China with his brother he got to know a girl. He came home happy and when he met with Seohyun she could tell he found something or someone back in China. He told her everything about this girl he met, after they got to know each other more they decided to date. Sometimes she would travel to Korea to see him and met Seohyun, she was happy for her  best friend but she was hurt when she knew he was truly happy having her around.

 

After a year went by Seohyun feelings for Changmin was still there, she never said anything as she was happy for her best friend. On Changmin birthday he ask his long time girlfriend Victoria hand in marriage, she agree and the two got married. Just after Changmin and Victoria got married and she move from China to just be with him, the two were happily in love, living together as husband and wife. Changmin didn’t notice that he had stop hanging out with Seohyun, she knew that once he gets married their life would change forever. Two months after Changmin and Victoria got married he start to notice that Seohyun was in his life as much anymore, on most day he would go find her at home or her workplace. Victoria notice the change in Changmin ever since he couldn’t meet her anymore, she try to stay away from him. One afternoon she walked to her workplace when Changmin stop her, she didn’t want to talk to him as she walk faster away.

 

"Seohyun ah, are you mad at me?" held her shoulder.

Move his hand. "Changmin ah, I'm not mad at you." start walking again.

"Then why are you avoiding me? We use to everyday? What happen?"

She turn around. "You got married, that's what happen." walking again.

"That doesn’t change anything, Victoria understand us." stop her.

"I have to go."

 

Seohyun got into her office and her tears dropped from her eyes, she wipe it away and thought about the night of Changmin and Victoria wedding.

 

Flashback.

 

Seohyun was getting ready when Changmin came to her dressing room, he help her zip up her dress and fix her hair. The two didn’t now that Victoria was starring at them, she didn’t like it that he would do that to Seohyun and not her. When he left Seohyun dress room Victoria came in.

 

"Seohyun ah."

Turn around. "Oh Victoria you just missed Changmin."

"It's ok..can I talk to you about something."

"Sure."

"I know you and Changmin been friends for while, I do love you too..but please stop being around him so much..i'm getting married to him..i can take of him, help him, do whatever he needs..so please stop coming by to meet Changmin. Can you do that for me."

 

Seohyun felt hurt that Victoria would do something like this to her, but the nice person she is she agree. After the wedding and their honeymoon Seohyun stop talking and meeting Changmin.

 

Flashback end.

 

Seohyun shake her head as she was thinking to much, she decided to leave work since she couldn’t focus after seeing Changmin. She went back home and stay in the dark. When Changmin came home and saw his wife cooking something for him he went up to her.

 

"Hey."

She turn and smile. "Min, let's go to the movies tonight."

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Mama."

"Mama, that's the movie Seohyun wanted to watch too..let me go call her and we can all go."

 

After Changmin left the kitchen she threw the plates on the ground, after she finish cleaning up he came back with a sad face. He told her that Seohyun didn’t pick up.

 

"Then let's just go ourselves."

"It's not fun without Seohyun..i always goes to the movie with her."

"It's fine, I don't feel like watching it anymore."

 

Victoria left the house and went somewhere, Changmin went to call Seohyun again and again but she didn’t pick up. Seohyun wanted to threw her phone away so she couldn’t see his name on her phone, but she couldn’t find herself to do so. She was just sitting in her house when she heard a knock on her door, she peek through the window and saw Victoria, she quickly open the door to let her in.

 

"Unnie."

"Seohyun ah, can't you just tell Changmin you don’t want to be his friend anymore."

"Unnie." said in a sad voice.

"Please do it for me Seohyun, do you want to see us to get a divorce because of you? You're causing us trouble Seohyun..please I beg you to leave him..i know how much he means to you, he means a lot to me too." got on her knee. "Please, im on m knee begging you."

"Unnie, I'll leave..please get up."

Look at Seohyun. "Thank you Seohyun."

 

Seohyun broke down crying after Victoria left, she couldn’t stop her crying for couple of hours. The following week Seohyun got her things pack up, she decided to go see Changmin from far away before leaving for good. As she watch Changmin talking to some old friends of there's she had a smile on her face. Just as Seohyun turn around Changmin saw her and he ran towards her, he saw her crossing the road when he shouted her name. She turn to look at Changmin and smile, as she walk away he chase after her. Just as Seohyun got into her car and was about to turn a car hit the side where she was sitting, Changmin world turned upside down when he saw Seohyun bleeding. They took her to the hospital where Changmin is waiting outside the ER room. Victoria came in just before the doctor came out.

 

"Changmin." she called for her husband.

"Vic." in a worry sad tone.

"How Seohyun?"

"She.." break down.

Hug her husband."Changmin ah, don't cry..she will get better..i promise."

The doctor came out of the ER room, he walked towards the couple. "Are you Changmin?"

He look up to the doctor." Yes." stand up from the floor. "How is she?"

"She ask to see you."

 

With that Changmin left without waiting for the doctor to tell him what's wrong with her, Victoria ask the doctor about Seohyun.

 

"Doctor how is Seohyun?"

"We try our best, but everything is damage..we don't know how she could have woken up and ask to meet him."

"Are you saying she will die?"

"Yes..Maybe she knew she's not having much time so she took this time to talk with him before she leave him forever."

 

The doctor went away and Victoria slowly walk inside the ER room and saw Changmin holding her hand. He cry in front of her as she too shed tears seeing him.

 

"Min ah, I wont have much time..i just wanted to come and saw good bye to you before I leave..when I'm gone, you have to treat unnie really well..love her a lot." touch his cheeks.

"You cant leave me, I didn’t give you permission to leave my side..you told me you will always be by my side until I give you permission."

She smile lightly."I'm sorry I wont be able to keep that promise anymore." she felt a sharp pain on her side. "Ah." she look at Changmin. " I have  to go now..it's my time..Changmin ah, I loved you since we were young..every moment I was with you were my most happiness..i will never forget you..i love you."

"Seohyun." touch her face. "Please come back to me."

"I wish I could..but I have to go..they're waiting for me."

 

Changmin stood up and lead in to kiss Seohyun lips, she close her eyes as a tear fell down her face. He knew she left him after the kiss, he cried for her. When the nurse and doctor came in they ask Changmin to leave. After Seohyun left Changmin side he barely smile or laugh anymore, he sometimes goes to her grave and talk to her.

 

"Seohyun ah, I'll see you soon..in our next life..let me love you how you love me..i will never let you go again."

 

 

 

 

Sigh..its has ended..i hope I didn’t disappointed you guys much..even though its not really good or detailed I still hope you guys enjoy it. See you all soon when I write other one. ^^