Bullied For Love

Bullied For Love

#MegaIMAGINE ~ZELO CHOI JUNHONG (Bullied For Love) ~ Being Zelo school mate is every girl dream,especially Babyz and Jellies..what else if can be one of his classmate..even he always skip class and not able come to school daily like other student but that was another way Babyz can meet him closer..and you have that same dream since you're Baby too..however,what make you feel so lucky is bcoz you're really one of his classmate who sit just behind him..even though he always ignore you..but you still like him..not just bcoz he is an artist but as a person himself..he a bit naughty but so cute and very shy with a girl..everytime he not come to school you will keep all test and homework for him coz he maybe need it even he never ask it from you..you feel worry and pitty for him coz he have to skip his teenage life just bcoz his passion to music but in same time you love to see how hardwork he is..its so inspiring..He just way to good in all aspect. But,that all before..all in pass..all before you know how he is in real person..he actually such a big bully..he always bullying you..once he know you like him..he love to tease you and make you cry he also always treaten you to tell all girl in school and all his fans what have you done to him before to make they all going to hate you..It's really scary if whole school know what have you done and if they all hate you..you will be in very big problem..that all start when you're actually one of his secret admire who always put love letter in his locker..but one day,when you wanna put it in like always..you see his locker full already with letter and gift from other girl..so you open it and throw all other gift and letter then put yours only inside it..(you're a bit kind of Sasaeng type fan..that why you can even have his locker key..hehe..(^_^)..)but once you close his locker..you get shock coz Zelo was there and he standing just behind the door..that time school is empty coz class time is finish..so everybody surpose go home already..you though nobody around thats why you dare to do that..coz normally at that time seriously no one will be around but that day you get cough by Zelo for doing that bad thing..its your lucky day actually coz for first time ever Zelo talk to you and he even hold your hand also stand very close to you..but unfurtunely all that happen not in good way and its end up with something that make your life disaster till now..bcoz of that thing also make you have to follow and do all of his order if not he will ruin your life by telling his fans bout you and what you did..aigoo..so now you not only have to help him to take all note when teacher teaching in class or keep homework for him but you also have to make all his homework,task,school project and everything..when he come to school you have to be like his maid..bring lunchbox for him coz have one time he stole your lunchbox and he finish it coz it so tasty after that he ask who cook it when you tell him that you cook it yourself then start that day he want you cook and bring lunchbox for him everytime he come to school another thing make you really hate him is the way he call you..he not call your name but give you a new nickname which is "Shortbread"..why..coz he so tall so he look at you as very short girl even you're not so short actually..and bcoz you have chubby face and fluffy cheek make him call you "Bread face" when combine..it become "Shortbread"..As a girl,who like when people fooling bout your body and face as a joke right?? Today again like always you have to prepare everything..Zelo homework must done,his school project scrapbook have done and the important thing his lunchbox also you must bring..coz today he will come to school so again today you have to be like a maid for him..however it is..even you hate to do all this thing under presure coz some mistake that have you made before but you also dont know why you still happy doing all his order.maybe coz you get closer with him..everytime he come to school..you're the first person he looking for..even he never treat you well and never say thank you for everything you did for him but you still happy doing it..~ ZL:Yah..(urname) why you do like this for my scrap book??it not look cool its too simple..I not going to get fullmark if like this.. U:Ahh..mianei..Zelo sshi..there got so many homework to do this month..I got not enough time..~he throw his scrap book on table and take your~ZL:Oh..why your one was nice??you really dont want I get high score dont you?? U:Yah..Zelo,how can I make yours same as mine??uri teacher will notice it..by the way even if you get high score also it not bcoz of your hardwork but bcoz of me..then what make it different?? ZL:What's wrong with it??you always make mine as good as your..then we both got same score..but why suddenly you do this to me??(you actually one of the best student with high score in the school or the clever student that why Zelo dare to let you do all his homework)ZL:Are you forget bout our deal??you really want all the girls in this school know what you did last time??~he open lunchbox that you bring and showing it to you while pouting~ZL:See my bento today also so simple..not special as always..why you make this dish when you know I dont like it?? U:Zelo ah..why you so choosey and annoying??dont I already do all your order well??how can you expect me to do everything perfectly for you when I got nothing as return??dont keep treaten me with that thing okay..coz now you know what?? I really dont care bout it anymore..~you half yelling to Zelo..he look shock~ ZL:Yah..person who make bad thing and mistake was you not me..why you angry to me??you really dont care..wae??coz you already prepare to face people hating you??huh??you really good in marshal art now,to protect yourself from my sesaeng fan?? or maybe you're going to go another country that no one know you?? U:Zelo..I know I've make mistake but until when you wanna do like this?? ~you slow your voice~ ZL:Waeyo??I happy do this..Its make my life easy..and it just for your.. U:But until when Zelo?? ~you cut down his word~ I know you never treat me like friend or someone important to you but you know why I do that bad thing before right??even you treat me bad and force to do all this thing..being like your maid..I still happy doing it..but I wondering until when all this going to be??it fine for me to cook for you..clean your table..manage your book and bag..treat you like prince but to do your homework and school project..I not agree if all the time I who make for you then why you come to school??why you need study when you not even know bout it??atleast you have to do this by youself I mean your homework.. ZL:Emm..even I'm not study I still have my career..~pout~ U:Yah..Zelo ah..why you not try to be like your hyung..Yongguk oppa..his singing but he still a genius student.. ZL:How can you be so sure he was really genius?? U:From his result ofcoz.his school record..that prove what he say was true.. ZL:Then I can say I genius too..coz my school record and exam result always great and high score too.. U:But that all bcoz of me..I who make it for you..you not make it yourself.. ZL:Then why you thing Yongguk hyung make it all himself??even you tell people bout me,they would'nt believe you..coz all they I still a good student too.. U:Zelo ah..~scream~OMG..I must be insane that why I pick you as my bias..you know what,I better choose Yongguk oppa from before coz he would not treat me like you do..I trust in him coz he make deal with his parent..if he get score then he can be artist..so,he would not lie to his parent but you become artist before you finish your school..so you can foolish other people and they still believe in you coz they like you..~you said it loud at first to show that you're very angry with him then it getting slower to sad mood~I dont know why I still can feel guilty to tell you bout this but you really make me feel sick now..why I keep thing bout your good when you dont even care bout it..I want you to study hard and do all this by you own ~you push all his book from infront you to him~ coz I will no longer can help you..like you say just now..I feel very scared to face your fans..never get ready for it..also dont know any marshal art..but yes..I'll leave this country soon..to country that people dont know me..even they know bout you but they will never know who I am..and it was in less then a week.. ZL:Bwo??where will you go??dont you try to be kidding me..it's ok if you dont want do my homework anymore..so let me do it by myself for my good right..like you say..but you cant leave me alone here.. U:There nothing use if I stay here..I'm not try to escape from you but look like your fine to me have done..it been 2 years I have to be your free maid..it's so annoying..but I'm happy doing it coz I'm still your fans..but for now on..you have to workhard for youself..~you pack your book and leave Zelo but he stop you by holding your hand~ZL:Wait,you cannot go..Dont leave me..~sad face..you pull your hand off from his hand~U:Our deal is end here..so please..I know you can take care yourself.. ZL:But..~you just ignore him and go away leave him~ On next day,you come to school like always..today you dont need to prepare anything coz Zelo normally will not come to school..but once you arrive at school..you see Zelo standing at infront of school gate next to one black car..you arrive late..so,all other student go into class already..~ U:Ouk,Zelo sshi??why you come today??why not tell me you wanna come??I'm not..~you still not get use to not serve Zelo till you almost forget that your deal with him is over already~ ZL:Why come so late??dont you know how long I've waiting for you??how many bodyguard have to take care of me here?? U:Mianei..but why you waiting for me??as I remember I already finish all your homework yesterday..so what else.. ZL:When you will leave this country??~he cut your word~ U:Huh,this Sunday..so that mean today is the second last day I come to school..coz tomorrow already friday..why??cant get enough time to bully me again?? ZL:Yup,lets make no second last day at school coz I still have to fine you for 1 thing..kajja~he drag you into car that park next him..you try to run but he stronger then you you cant do anything when you tried to scream he shut you by cup your mouth with his hand..he act like kidnaper~in car~U:Yah..Zelo where you want to bring me??class are going to start soon let me go.. ZL:Dont want..you cannot go..~he put his arm around your neck then pull your head close to his chess make your heartbeat turn fast..feel like it going to exploded~ U:Zelo.. ZL:Ssshhi...I will not hurt you dont worry ok..~he smile at you..you just shut yourself..it first time ever you be able to sit that close with Zelo..he landed your head on his shoulder..you feel so happy coz he never treat you nicely like that..you're so happy until fall asleep coz dont know where he wanna bring you~"hopely it not just a dream..time please stop,I wanna stay in this condition forever"in your mind~when you wake up you guys already arrive at TS Building..~U:Ouk..TS Building??why feel like very far?? ZL:Hehe..I ask the driver hyung to take long road..make it far.. U:Wae?? ZL:So you can sleep well..you're snoring so loud you know..~chuckle~ U:Yah..naega aniya..I'm not snoring ok.. ZL:How can you know when you're sleeping??Haha..but you look so cute when you sleep..nan joahae.. U:Zelo..~blushing~ZL:Kajja..~offer his hand to you to bring you out from car~ U:Why we come here?? ZL:I want interduce you to my hyung.. U:Bwo,wae?? ZL:Nothing..~he keep hold your hand and go to their practice room..where other member of B.A.P are there..~ZL:Hyung!!~shout loud~Tadah..nan yeoja chingu.. HC:Ouk,bwo??Jello ah..where have you been?? ZL:I go kidnap this girl ofcoz..~point to you~ YJ:Ooohh..so,this girl that you always told us??~Zelo nod~ DH:Yeoja chinguya??omo..neomu yeppeo..hehe~Daehyun smile make you blushing and in same time you feel shock coz Zelo intruduce you to his hyung as his girlfriend??is he serious??OMG..How great is that..~ U:Zelo..why you tell them like that??they will misunderstand later..~you whisper to his ear~ ZL:They would not coz they knew it for long time already.. U:Bwo??seriously?? DH:__(urname)__ sshi..uri Jello said you're good chef..he always told us bout how delicious meal you prepare for him..hehe..I wish you can cook for me too..I'm so jealous.. U:Oppa,I actually not.. ZL:She not ready to meet you guys in this condition..coz I make suprise to bring her here..so that why she not cook..right??~he smirk at you then pull you to corner of room and whisper~ZL:Dont you really wish all this thing really happen then why try to deny it?? U:Deny what??I'm the one who confius here..why you treat me like this??wae?? ZL:Haish..I got not much time to explain but can you just enjoy being here?? U:Yah,now you want me to pretend be your girlfriend infront your hyung??you really feel all this time is not enough for you to bully me??I say enough Zelo..enough.. ZL:Yah..do jinjja babo ya??why you still not understand??what should I tell you to explain all this..why still not get it?? U:What should I understand??when you keep fooling me??I get confius now.. HC:Bwo??he still always bully you till now????~Himchan interrupts your conversession following by Daehyun and Youngjae~ DH:Aigoo..Jello ah..dont tell me you never confess to her bout this,not until now?? YJ:Jello..you can bully her at first but you have confess and take care of her after that.. ZL:Hyung..~he yell but blushing in same time~ U:What did you guys mean??~suddenly Yongguk come in and interrupt too~ YG:Haish..uri maknae still a little kid he still dont know how to confess or showing his love..mianei..__(urname)__sshi..he learn from his useless hyung~pointed to Youngjae and Daehyun,they just chuckle~..Zelo until now you still not tell her?? ZL:Ottoke hyung?? HC:Haish..__(urname)__sshi,mianei..coz Zelo keep bully you..look like we have to help him coz he very scared to tell you the true..well actually he really like you since first time he recieve your letter..even he got alot but he love your writing..but you never wrote your name so he always wonder who are you..but when you start throwing other girl letter..he knows that you must have his locker key..so he deside to stalk to know who are you..when he saw you he straighly fall in love with you..but he dont know how to tell you so he make deal with you..actually he not angry or hate you..coz he really like you.. U:Is it true??~you look at Zelo he just nod~but,why he treat me bad?? DH:That bcoz he dont want other people notice that he like you..he scared if other girl know he like you then they will hate you..and treat you bad way.. U:But he keep treaten me to tell other girl bout what I did.. YJ:By doing that,he can make sure you listen to him..you also will always be with him everytime he go to school.. DH:Yeah..and you cook for him too..omo.. I feel hungry when talk bout it..emm.. U:Ok..what about his homework??why ask me to do that?? YG:Yah..Zelo..why you let her do your homework?? ZL:That just to make it look real..like I really bully her..~pout~ JU:Yup,you're one of very smart student in school so he do read and study back all homework that you make for him but actually he not send the book that you make..but he make himself..well he do make some reference use your work..but trust me he not copy it..100%..~everyone is staring at Jongup coz he suddenly interrupts ~YJ:When you're here?? JU:Hyung..~blank face~ U:Zelo..you really did??but why now??why until now you not try to confess to me..why you make me hate you till I agree to leave this country just bcoz I want try to forget you..do babo..do nappa..waeyo..~you crying and run out from that room~HC:Jello ah..palli persuade her..or else you will lost her forever..girl can sacrifice her whole life to love someone but once they hate you..they will hate you until die..except if you really can win her heart back..trust me its not easy..better you dont let her hate you so much..go..go..persuade her..palli.. ZL:Ok hyung..~he run out to catch you~ZL:Yah..Hajima..dont run like this..~he grab you into his arm~U:Let me go..I hate you.. ZL:I know I bad..but please..I try to confess to you now..dont hate me.. U:Do babo,I going to leave this country..and now you want to confess it to me??If I not going anywhere then forever you will keep lie to me by bullying me?? ZL:Aniyo..I try to but I scared to lost you so many time I try..beside,I cant be with you for all time..coz my schedule,I dont want you feel bad being my girlfriend coz I cant treat you like other couple do..I'm sorry coz I thinking to much..but I really love you..I cant live without you..Baby Kajima.. U:Then tell my mum and dad bout it if you dare.. ZL:Ok.. U:Bwo??but how??what excuse you wanna give?? ZL:I know you love dancing and your mother love it too..thats why she send you to Ballet class..your father wish to see your performance too..so let me make you become TS trainee.. U:No way you got to be kidding me..~he drag you back into practice room~ZL:Hyung she agree..palli dowaju..YG:Ok..we got it they on the way come here..U:Who??Zelo ah..dont do this..I'm scared.. DH:Kwaenchana..we already see your performance before it really good.. YJ:Yes,that why when Zelo ask us how to stop you from leaving..we think bout this idea.. U:So,all of you do this plan??JU:Yup,we plan it..if plan not working..use plan B..If not working too..use plan C..we're so detail you know~smile~ HC:Uri maknae still a kid..he need our help for sure.. U:But oppa.. ZL:Now its up to you..I just wanna tell you that I really love you..I do all this coz I wanna you always be by my side..please Baby..nan neomu saranghae..~suddenly B.A.P manager and one of TS trainer who always be part of judge for TS audition come~TRAINER:So who should we see now?? YG:This girl..you go change your cloth..and get ready ok..~give you cloth for change coz now you wearing school uniform~ U:Oppa..Zelo..~looking at them..you feel scared and sweating now..abit giggle..even what did Zelo say bout you are true..but everything happen very fast you not ready yet~I dont think this working.. ZL:It will..Baby please do it for me.. DH,YJ,JU:Yeah..you can do it..fighting!! ~Zelo hug you tight to calm you down then kiss your forehead~ U:Zelo,why you keep put me in trouble??you always make me have hard time..but I still can feel happy with it?? ZL:That coz you love me..that why I want return back all your love by being with you forever..fighting Baby..saranghae..~it feel so calm..everything very clear now..you know that it wasn't just you who love him but he love you too..you dont want leave him too..and now he give you chance of life time that you always dream only before..what else can you do except do your best..not only Zelo but all B.A.P member work on this plan for you..you want always be by his side if you can be trainee at TS..your dream will come true~ ZL:Baby are you ready?? U:Yup..kajja..~you go into that practice room..feel scared,nervous and excited in same time..you got special audition just for yourself only..when the music started you just do your best and try to not make Zelo and other disappointed with you..you do dance to contemporary ballet so it not look so old type..once you done perform everyone clapping and cheer for you..Zelo come to hug you while whisper "You a great job Baby..they must take you as trainee here.." then he kiss your cheek~even they not deside to accept you yet..you andB.A.P having party to celebrate you and Zelo become official couple..and that how you end your day before Zelo sent you home~ On Sunday,which is the day you suppose leaving..Zelo still not call you to mention anything bout your audition..so you not tell your mother too..~U:Haish..Zelo palli call me..inform me a good news..~you keep checking your cellphone while staring at all your luggage that your mum already prepare make you feel uncomfortable.."Zelo..please answer me..I dont want leave you..palli..call me or pick phone.." you're thinking alone~ MUM:__(urname)__are you ready kajja..we have to go airport now.. U:yeah..Omma..just a minute.. Dad:Yah..palli get down..we will be late if like this..~your father come to your room and take you bag~U:Appa..hold on please.. DAD:No way..palli.. U:Ottoke..~on the to airport siddenly you recieve text from Zelo.."Baby where are you??"you reply him"15 more minute to arrive at airport..please tell me you got good news for me.."Zelo reply you back "ofcoz Baby coz I love you.."~you arrive at airport..Zelo not arrive yet..you become worry..will him make it??ottoke..your father go to cargo counter to sent all luggage but when want take your suddenly someone stop him..~ZL:Ahjjusshi,you dont need to take her bag with you.. DAD:Bwo,wae??nuguseyo??~Zelo gift your father a letter..after read it your father screaming like someone crazy and to catch you..he hug you..you and your mother are shock~U:Appa waeyo?? DAD:Omo..why you never tell me you to audition my dear?? U:Bwo?? DAD:Yeobo,uri __(urname)__ ger accepted to become trainee at TS Ent..ah..appa very happy for you.. U:Bwo ,appa jinjja yo??how you know ?? DAD:That boy give it to me..~Zelo coming closer to you guys..you smile at him~ZL:Annyeonghaseyo..ahjjuma..ahjjusshi~bow his head~I'm your daugter B...friend..Zelo imnida~smile~ MUM:Ouk..Zelo sshi..I know you..you from that group right??oh..B.A.P?? ~Zelo nod~ZL:Yeah ahjjuma,but I am __(urname)__ classmate too..so I know her well..today I want take here to TS building since she get accepted.. DAD:Yeah..palli we sent you there..appa know my daugter will be a very good artist.. ~your father hug you again to show how proud he is~U:Appa..~so touching~from flying leaving the country to trip sending you to TS building..everyone is waiting for you..they all congrate you to joining as TS member..but your mother who most excited coz she fanz of B.A.P too..meet them make her crazy..~That how your trainee life begin..and where you be able to always be by Zelo side..no matter go to school or TS building..even sometime when B.A.P have event Zelo will bring you too..now at school Zelo not scared to admit that you're his girlfriend coz you have your own bodyguard too~ZL:Baby,I really happy now.. U:Me too.. ZL:We can be real couple in real life..I'm so thanksful.. U:Life it so wonderful..hehe.. ZL:Baby.. U:uh?? ZL:I want some Shortbread.. U:Yah..Zelo ah..stop call me like that.. ZL:Haha..but that name really suite with you..~kiss your cheek and run away..you run to catch him~The End