Present Nineteen

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif
You stretch out your limbs, letting out relief sighs after a long day in the process. Finally to settling in on the corner of your favorite couch after taking a hot bath with a cup of coffee is heaven. There is nothing that you want to do more other than this.

Jae?

Of course you finally succeed to convince him to stay at his dorm. After bribing him with another long and hot make out of course. Sometimes dealing with Jae is like dealing with a child albeit the latter already a grown up man.

Why would you throw Gaeun on guest room when there is so much to catch up and you intent to do so tonight. Not that spending time with Jaejoong is not appealing but Gaeun might going crazy if she didn’t get what she want to hear tonight. Getting a call from her mother is the last thing you want to deal with. So before the disaster happen you have to seal Gaeun’s lips so she won’t spill about Jae to her mother.

“Jimin-ah!”

You let out short chortle when a loud footsteps approaching you from behind. You are ready for this but why do you feel nervous anyway? Its not like you have done something wrong.

“Tell me when the hell you and that god is in relationship?”

You quirk an eye brow at Gaeun who already settle down next to you. Excitement clearly written on the latter face.

“He is not a god, Gaeun. He has name and it’s Kim Jaejoong.” You roll your eyes playfully, wanting to and in return you receive a light smack on your thigh which make another chuckles escape from your lips.

Gaeun scowled. “Please Jimin-ssi. We and all the fandom know that is his nickname but pushing that aside answer my question.”

“Aren’t you-“

“Jimin!”  Gaeun glared. She’s ready to jabs your side repeatedly if you’re trying to buy more time with her instead of answering her question. Damn! She’s been trying to hold herself from pouring you with questions from the time she catch you kissing with Jaejoong till you both arrived at the apartment. Now by hook or by crook, she must- no she will make sure she will know everything tonight.

You pull a leg to tuck it beneath you, trying to find comfortable position knowing that it will be hours of investigation session with Gaeun. What was you expect from a retired policeman’s daughter anyway?

“Around three month.” You scratch your nape after putting down your drink only to cover your ears after that when Gaeun suddenly screaming with a loud voice.

“Keep your voice low! Do you want everyone to wake up because of your banshee like screaming?” Gosh this Gaeun girl. Its already near midnight now for pete’s sake!

Gaeun roll her eyes. Pretend like she doesn’t hear your comment. “This is like a dream. Like he is your ing ultimate bias and suddenly he is your boyfriend now? This is too good to be true.”

You nod your head in agreement. Yeah, it’s hard to believe that Jaejoong is now your boyfriend and he is all yours. No one else. Small smile grazing your lips when his image appears in your mind.

Gaeun let out short laughter seeing your love sick face. When was the last time she saw her best friend like this? Even when with Seunghyun, your face wasn’t like this. Just how much Jae’s presence affect her best friend’s life? Seeing you hurt once was enough and thus she really hope that Jaejoong won’t repeat the same mistake like Seunghyun did.

“But Gaeunnie-“ You scissoring your lower lips with your teeth. “can you keep this thing from aunty?”

Gaeun reach out to hold your hand only to give it gentle squeeze. Completely understand why you want to keep this thing off from her mother. “I will. Don’t worry. Don’t you believe me? But hey, don’t you ever meet Seunghyun again after you both broke up? I mean you both were in the same industry even in the different field.”

You part your lips a little.  Completely don’t expect to receive that question from Gaeun at all. After all you forbid her to say anything relate about Seunghyun after you broke up with him.

“Luckily I don’t. I mean I make sure to not meet him again and so far I succeed to do that.” You shrug nonchalantly.  

“So you don’t know that he will get engaged with that girl?” Gaeun carefully asked. Not wanting you to get mad at her. Once in awhile, she really curious what is your feeling when it come about Seunghyun even years has past.

You snickered. “Is he? Good for him then. Why don’t you go to sleep hmm? Its getting late. I will head to bed after I done washing this.” You stand up and pick your mug from the table in front of you before heading toward the kitchen thus signaling that you want to drop the subject about Seunghyun.

 

 

You swallow down heavy lump in your throat whilst gripping on your hand phone tightly. Your heart thumping loudly against your chest as if you are about to do biggest sin in your life but it’s hard to get rid of what Gaeun said just now.

‘So you don’t know that he will get engaged with that girl?’

“Get a grip of yourself, Jimin!” You scold yourself. You are really sure that you don’t even have any feeling left for Seunghyun but why does the news make you hurt? Why do you feel really hurt as if he just betrays you?

With a shaky hand, you slide the screen of your phone to unlock it. You gaze glued on Jae’s smiling picture on the screen. A picture that you snap secretly without he notice it. You shake your head. Trying to convince yourself that this doesn’t mean anything to you.

“I just want to know. Yeah curious. Oh this!” You mutter under your breath before your forefinger tapping on the browser icon and typing in something on Google searching engine after the page load. It just takes few second for the result to appear in front of your eyes. So it’s true that he is going to get engage with that .

You tap on the first news and again it just takes few second for the article to load. You take a deep breath before continue to read the article.

If..just if you know that you won’t be able to get any wink of sleep after read the article, you swear that you wouldn’t even read it.