I'm happy with you

{sequel} {sequel} HOPE AND WISH

Yong Hwa left the coffee shop as a minute after Shin Hye left . He take the pamphlet and stare at it .. THE ADRESS IS ON THE  PAMPHLET ! He took the taxi and show the driver the address ..

“Ahjushii .. please drive me to this shop”, he said and look upon the sky .. It is blue as blue as him over this passed year.. Then he close his eyes as the refreshing air from the window come inside the taxi , his phone ringing ..

“Yong Hwa ah where are you?”, Tia ask when he answer the phone .

“In a taxi .. going somewhere”, he said

. “Didn’t you promise to meet my parents? We’re waiting for you at the restaurant”, she said –making her voice as soft as can be .

“Oh  really .. totally forgot about it ! Send me the address I’ll be there”, he said and end the call . As he got the message containing the address , the taxi change the lane to the restaurant as being told by Yong Hwa . Luckily they didn’t passed it too far.

“Where did you go?”, Tia said as Yong Hwa got off from the taxi ..

“Mianhae .. where are your parents?”, he ask while putting on his coat .

“Inside”, she said and pout .

“Kaja”, they both go inside the restaurant .

“What make you so late?”, Tia father ask as they finish eating .

“I’m sorry .. I meet my friend before and we had some chat till I didn’t remember that I promised to eat together”, he said and bow because he is sorry .

“Where are you going to spend the night?”, he ask again as his mood is already at ease .

“I have a place .. don’t worry”, Yong Hwa said and excuse himself to his place . Tia busily want to send him but her father object because it already late plus Yong Hwa is a man and she is a girl . She pout to his father .

Yong Hwa walk to his place .. The place that he used to stay .. His grandmother house , although she had gone for a long time but he still keep the house key . As he walk along , he saw a young woman carrying a lot of things . He smile and go towards the girl ..

“Let me help”, he said and take the things .

“Ouh thanks”, Shin Hye said as she look at the man helping her .

“Ouh … world is getting smaller, Shin Hye shii”, Yong Hwa said . She just bow . They walk together to Shin Hye house .

“Why did you come back alone? Where did your boyfriend go ?”, he ask .

“He’s very busy person”, she said back – making up a stories .

“Ouh .. what’s wrong with him ? If it was me I never neglected my girlfriend”, he said as he stand in front of her , stopping here .

“Chincha?”, she ask .

He nodded .

“Then what did you do to me before .. What did you call it aside of negletting? Leaving??”, she ask and walk forward .

He remain stop and silent while tears accumulated in his eyes . Her word was right but was too harsh .. He got his own reason for doing that . He let go a deep sigh and run towards her with a smile on his face .

“Did you busy tomorrow?”, he ask .

“No .. the bakery close tomorrow..wae?”, she ask back .

“Tell your boyfriend .. your friend wanna meet you right here , tomorrow morning at 8 o’clock”, he said .

The tomorrow morning , Shin Hye was so excited to meet him as she wake up early not like always .. She wonder what to be happy about meeting him . Around 7.15 her house bell rang , she went to open it . Yong hwa appear behind the door

“I came to pick you up, thought it was going to rain I worry that you would walk in the rain alone”, he said .

Shin Hye look outside . No sign of raining .. She ask him to go inside .. ‘The truth is that I want to see you earlier so I go pick you up’, he said in his heart and sit . Shin Hye then bring him to the bakery although it was closed because Yong Hwa force her to make him a special cake before he went back to America .

Almost every day he spend his holiday in Korea with Shin Hye . She seems to enjoy it also because she is also had missed him for a long time .. One day as he want to go to Shin Hye house – picking her up to the bakery , Tia come because Yong hwa had been neglected her .

“Why didn’t pick up the phone? Why didn’t even come and meet me”, she ask .

“Iwas so busy”, he said .

“So busy with that girl ..? Yong Hwa ah I saw everything!”, she said .

“Its good that you saw it .. I love her ! To death swear of heaven I love her”, he said and touch Tia’s shoulder to convince her . She seems to be weak as she fall because her knee is so weak to support her hurting heart .. Yong Hwa shocked .. He lift her .. She hug him and cry ..

“Don’t leave me .. I don’t know how can I continue life without you .. I might just die”, she said while sobbing in Yong Hwa hug ..

“Araso .. Mianhae”, he said ..

But he  didn’t aware that Shin Hye stare deathly at him and Tia hugging from the door . Shin Hye also was so shocked and so hurt . Yong Hwa promise to fetch her but she worried because he is late , so she decided to come to his house .. She turn and left .. running as fast as his knees can hold .. Anytime she know she also can fall.

“Just leave her for me .. I know that she is Shin Hye .. the one you love .. Didn’t you said she already had someone in her life … stop it Yong Hwa ah”, Tia said as they loose the hug . 

“I cant forget her”, he said and sigh ..

“Lets go back to America .. hope it can help you to forget her”, she said .

“What if ..It seems like she’s going to love me because it seems like she’s going to come to me if I wait just a little . With these anticipations I can’t leave her”, he said and look at the clock as he realize he already late to fetch her . He go straight to her house , leaving Tia alone in his house .