Confession.

Letter and Confession

 

[Next Day]
 
 
Yoseob isn't really planning on going to class after what happened the other day. But something keeps bugging him to go to school. He don't know what it is however he know something weird will happen that day.
 
 
Yoseob took a very deep breath before going inside the classroom.
 
 
As he took cautious steps toward his chair, whispers and mumbles can be heard.
 
 
Ignoring them, he sat peacefully on his chair and stare at the board just a few meters away from him.
 
 
The noises suddenly stopped when the door clattered.
 
 
Mr. Kim just arrived.
 
 
"Oh, Yang Yoseob-ssi. You didn't finished your report yesterday. Would you mind continuing it now?" Mr. Kim asked.
 
 
"I won't. I'll start now." Yoseob gathered everything he need so that there won't be any need to let any of his classmates to search inside his bag. He don't have anything to hide tho.
 
 
"You sure got everything you need? If you forgot something I might order someone to check your bag and maybe we'll see another shocking thing inside." Mr. Kim snickered and smirked.
 
 
Yoseob blushed and looked down feeling embarrassed and irritated.
 
 
They still haven't forgot what they saw yesterday? Aish..  Yoseob thought.
 
 
Junhyung just can't help but pity Yoseob. That's why when the cute boy finally looked up, Junhyung gave him the warmest and sweetest smile he can show.
 
 
But Yoseob just looked down again.
 
 
"Uh.. Okay.. O-Our topic is still t-the same as y-yesterday.."  Yoseob continued his boring discussion throught the next hour.
 
 
-----
 
 
"That's all." Yoseob uttered when he finally finished his report.
 
 
"Yang Yoseob-ssi.. The way you explained your report was splendid! Is it okay if you take my part in discussing this afternoon's lesson?" Mr. Kim asked.
 
 
He's getting on my nerves.. I swear if he's not a teacher I would've punched him on his face or what.  Yoseob thought.
 
 
"Yes. I'll take over." Yoseob said and smiled cheerfully.
 
 
The staring Junhyung was dumbfounded seeing Yoseob's bright smile.
 
 
Heck.. He shines..  Junhyung thought.
 
 
[After Lunch]
 
 
Yoseob is, as usual, dicussing a topic that should be being discussed by Mr. Kim.
 
 
Everyone was silent, until Junhyung's chair made a noise when he stand up.
 
 
"I'll read it." Junhyung said.
 
 
"But I'm not asking you to-"
 
 
"Yoseob, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I should have helped you but I didn't do anything. I know, I am a jerk for not doing so.  I've read your letter and I'm sorry if I ignored your presence sometimes, or always.. It's just that.. I can't look straight at your eyes. The day that you rummaged through my bag, I wasn't mad, I'm just curious on what would you search inside it. Turns out to be that you replaced my work with yours. I find it hard to communicate with you because I always tense up when I sees you. The first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you're the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And starting that day.. I also started loving you.." Junhyung cleared his throat loudly that cause the whole class to come back to reality.
 
 
An awkward silence fill the room. Junhyung remained standing and waited patiently for a response from Yoseob.
 
 
Yoseob blushed as though he haven't blushed through his whole life, he started breathing shortly, and walked out of the classroom as fast as he could to release all the butterflies inside him.
 
 
Junhyung followed him leaving the class shocked.
 
 
"Well, that was quite sweet." Mr. Kim mumbled.
 
 
And he received 'yeah's, 'yes's, 'right's, and 'true's from the students.
 
 
Outside..
 
 
"Seobie!" Junhyung half-yelled half-whispered throught the quiet hallway.
 
 
Hearing Junhyung's beautiful voice, Yoseob stopped walking. He carefully turned around and faced Junhyung who's blushing all the way.
 
 
"Why didn't you told me about that personally?" Yoseob managed to ask.
 
 
"I'm embarrassed right?" Junhyung replied.
 
 
"Well.. I really do loved you since I first saw you.." Yoseob whispered shyly.
 
 
"Me too.. I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------

*so, how was it? comment and subscribe if you may!! ♥ i wrote this as fast as i can when i read comments saying i should write more junseob, lol should i write a chaptered fic? lol i don't know if i'll be able to complete the story because i'm lazy as ^^