Dream Come True

Dream Come True

Tiffany's POV 

-bell rings-  

Everyone starts to rush out the door, ready to go to second period. I waited for Seohyun to walk with me. She was busy packing her things, such a hard worker. Seohyun continued doing work until the last second. 

"Come on Seobaby," I smiled. 

"Unnie, don't call me that" Seohyun whined. 

We walked along the hallway, sometimes waving to friends at the opposite of us. We both knew about the fastest way to get to our next class, and so of course we would go there to avoid a crowd. The back staircase usually doesn't have many people. A few people pass by us. We continued to walk straight and made our way to the art room. Once we got in there, we sat down at our seats. Me and Seohyun waited until the teacher would come in and tell us what to do. Students started to slowly arrive and say down. 

The late bell rang, several students came in late, including the beautiful ice princess, Jessica Jung. Many people admire her and like her. I have never seen her before til the beginning of this semester. She is in 6 out of my 8 classes . Before I knew, I already developed a small crush on her. That little crush started to develop into something bigger. Every class, I would just stare at her from across the classroom. Sometimes I catch her staring back at me. Those stares... That feeling... 

I didn't realized that I was zoning out until the teacher started talking. The teacher finished talking and walked to her desk, while everyone began to so what they are suppose to do. Since I already finished everything, all I could do was play with my phone and talk to my friends. Basically this class was my free period, I could use this as nap time. 

I folded my arms on the table and put my head down. I felt tired since I had to stay up late last night studying for a history test. I hope I got an A on that. I got distracted a lot when I was studying, and kept procrastinating. I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep, actually resting. Then I heard Jessica's voice, she was arguing with someone. I picked my head up, turning it slightly to find a boy confessing to her. She looked annoyed and kept on telling him to stop. I listened closely to their conversation. 

"Jessica, please go out with me," He said. 

"I already said no, why do you keep on bothering me," Jessica replied with an annoying look. 

She looked over to me and back to the guy.

"I already have someone," Jessica said.

My heart sank a bit when she said that. Then I saw her walking towards me. She got closer and whispered in my ears. 

"Go along with what I say, please," I felt her warm breathe on my ears. My ears turned bright pink. I nodded. 

"She's my girlfriend," Jessica said calmly. She s one of her arms around my waist and held me closer to her. My eyes widened at what she just said. 

"Her?" The guy asked. 

"Yes, now leave me alone," Jessica said. 

The guy frowned and he sat back down. 
I blushed at the close proximity of our bodies. Jessica looked back at me and smiled. 

"Thank you, Tiffany," My mouth opened a bit due to shock. 

'How did she know my name' 

"Ughh, no problem," I said while I was frozen and in the same pose I was before. 

She then smiled again, while I looked down at her arm around my waist. I blushed, she noticed that my face reddened and noticed her arm was still on my waist, she let go. 

"Oh sorry," She smiled again.

'Her smile, I'm gonna faint' 

I suddenly felt dizzy, I started to stumble. Jessica had her arms around me protectively. I looked up for the last time before my eyes closed, Jessica was looking at me. I see worry written all over her face. 

'Does she care about me?' 

Then I out. 

Jessica's POV 

I had Tiffany in my arms, she looked up and stared at my face. I looked at her worriedly. 

"Tiffany, wake up!" I spoke quietly. 

I touched her cheeks and reached for her forehead. It was hot. I quickly took her to the nurse. Once I got in the room, I laid her down on the bed. I took a seat next to the bed and watched her. I put my elbows on the bed, hands cupping my cheeks. I stared and stare for a long time. I started to get tired and eventually fell asleep. 

Half an hour later... 

I felt something move underneath mu head. I quickly got up and saw Tiffany opening her eyes. 

"Tiffany, you're awake," I said. 

Tiffany was staring at me, she was probably surprised to see me. I waved in front of her face several times, she sill didn't respond. 

"Tiffany," I tried calling her name.

She finally stopped staring at me, but was agape. I pushed her chin up to close . 

'Poor Tiffany' 

'Hehe she's so cute' 

I moved my face closer to her face to see if she was okay. As I leaned closer her eyes widened, she stayed frozen. I could see a pink tint on her cheeks, she was blushing. She then closed her eyes. I leaned my head closer to her ear. I felt my own breathe as it bounced off from her ears. 

"Tiff, you know we're still in school," I chuckled and gently knocked the side of her head. 

She opened her eyes looked at me. 
We sat in silence for a while. Tiffany opened like she was about to say something. I waited.

"Umm J-J-Jessica thank you," Tiffany looked down, fiddling with her fingers. 

"No problem Tiff," I said. She looked at me again. 

"Tiff..?" She asked. 

"It's my nickname for you," I replied while smiling. She blinked a several times. 

"You don't like it?" I pouted. 

"N-no I love it," Tiffany smiled widely making her eyes look like crescent moons. (A/N: Shine bright like Tiffany's eyesmile~) 

We started to talk a bit more about nonsense. Then we realized that we still had to go to class. I grabbed Tiffany's arm and went to the nurse's desk. We both got a pass to go back to class. 

There was no one in the hallway, only us and several administrators lurking around. As we were walking I realized that we were holding hands, I smiled. 

'I guess she didn't notice' 

I looked over to Tiffany, she looked quite happy. I was swinging our hands, since I was excited. Tiffany noticed that our hands were intertwined together and blushed. I chuckled at her. We finally arrived at the entrance of our classroom. I didn't want to let go of her hand. I frowned, but she had to let go. Tiffany walked in first with me following behind. She sat down at her seat, there were a several boys walking over to her desk. They were talking to her, she looked so scared. 

'This is my chance' 

I walked over to her desk, glaring at the boys. They were unaffected. 

"You guys should leave," I said annoyed. 

"Why, I want to talk to Tiffany," One of the guys said. I'm guessing he's the leader. He moved his hands near Tiffany's shoulder. 

"Get away from her," I growled. 
My blood was boiling. 

'No one touches my Tiffany' 

'My Tiffany... My. Tiffany.' 

I blushed on the inside, I kept a poker face on the outside. 

"And who are you to tell me what I can do or not," The leader said cooly. 

"I'm her girlfriend," I said. 

Tiffany was shocked again with my words. 

"Haha, she's yours? I don't believe you, prove it," He laughed. 

I went over to Tiffany, pushing one of the boys out of the way. I sat down on the chair that was next to her.I could see the leader standing there with crossed arms waiting for me to do something. I smirked back at him. I turned to the side, facing Tiffany. I cupped her face with my hands and leaned in, touching her lips with mine. 
Tiffany widened her eyes in shock, but then she closed her eyes. 

Other boys had their mouth agape staring at us. We parted from our gentle kiss. 

"You guys should leave now, she's mine," 
I looked at then one more time before turning back to Tiffany. Meanwhile, Tiffany's mind was processing what had happened. I held her hands and continued to stare at her. Tiffany came back to reality and shook her head. 

"Tiffany, I have something to tell you," I looked into her eyes and smiled. She stared at me waiting for me to talk.

"I have liked you ever since freshmen year, but I was still unsure about my feeling soft you. I couldn't tell you how I felt since I didn't see you around a lot, I have realized that it wasn't just a crush that I developed on you, now I can tell that I love you," I breathed out. 

Author's  POV 

Tiffany thought back to all the times that she thought about Jessica and the times they shared eye contact. She could tell that those weren't simple stares you give to strangerS, those were loving stares. 

"I liked you ever since freshmen year too." Tiffany smiled. 

'So... are we together now' Jessica thought.

'I can't believe Jessica likes me' Tiffany thought.

They both smiled at each other and spent the whole class talking about how they fell for each other and just talked about everything. 

--
Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany, you better wake up now," I heard a voice calling my name. I woke up from my dream and moved around my bed. 

'Who woke me up from my good dream' 

I groaned.

"Hurry up or I'm gonna tickle you," Someone threatened. 

I felt the person hovering over me with their hands all over my body, tickling me. 

"Ahh, STOP FJDHSHSDICB," I screamed.

I opened my eyes and found that person laughing on the floor. She was rolling around. 

"It's not funny, Jessi," I pouted and frowned. She got back up and peck my lips.

"We have to go to school Tiff and you wouldn't wake up," Jessica answered. 

"I was having a very good dream about us," I said.

"You know, you don't have to have dreams about us, because you have me to make your dreams true," I cringed at her cheesiness. 

"Now hurry," Jessica pulled me up from my bed. 

I got off of my bed and walked to the bathroom. After I finished washing up, I went downstairs for breakfast. 

A while later... 

I grabbed my backpack and ran outside. I saw Jessica standing outside with her hands stretching out. I grabbed her hands as we slowly walked to school.