Chapter 14

I'm Sorry I Love You

 

Light Salmon - You (Park Minyoung)

Blue - Kim Myungsoo

Violet - Song Jihye

Green - Teen Top

Orange - Beast / Infinite

Teal - Random characters

 

 

5 Years Later ...

 

You wore :

You walked along the street catching a lot of attention from the boys. Then , you came to a very quiet alley. You stopped walking and turned around and saw a group of gangsters surrounded you.

(Boy#1) Whoa! y...

He his mouth while looking at you from head to toe.

(Boy#2) Hey , y lady.. Wanna hang out with us?

Sure.. Why not? It looks like you guys are pretty fun? You said seductively. Boy#2 hugged your waist and pulled you closer.

(Boy#2) Let's go to club , ehh?

Sure..

They lead you to a club and you excused yourself to go to the toilet. You took out your phone and called someone.

The enemy is in the trap..

You ended the call and went out.

(Boy#2) What's taking you so long , babe?

He began to kiss your neck. You stopped him.

No! No.. You're naughty boy.. You're gonna kill by someone if you did this to me..

(Boy#2) Who cares? You're mine tonight.. He started to attack your neck again but you were smirking.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Then , a group of gangsters rushed into the club and cornered the group of boys around the bar. Boy#2 was shocked to see SILVER DRAGON in the club.

(Boy#2) WHAT THE HELL?!

6 boys smirked and it revealed TEEN TOP!!! 

(Niel) Our boss need to have a talk with you.. Teen Top tied them and carried them out of the club.

(L.Joe) Are you okay?

Yeah.. I'm fine..

You and Teen Top went back to Silver Dragon's secret hideout. They dropped the boy#2 and the boss who was your uncle turned his chair and looked at that boy.

(Boss) Well , well... Jaehwan.. What a bad day for you ehh?

(Boy#2) What do you want from me?

(Boss) I just want you to return the things that you have stolen from me..

(Boy#2) I didn't steal anything!! Teen Top punched him making his lips bleed.

(Boss) Have you met them? They're Teen Top.. They're talented and my niece is here too..

You came out in the dark and sat beside your uncle. Boy#2 was shocked to see you.

Hi.. I told you're going to be in trouble if you touch me... You waved at him.

(L.Joe) WHAT?! HE TOUCH YOU?! L.Joe grabbed his collar and punched him.

(Boss) Stop , L.Joe.. If you're wiling to return the things what you just stole , we'll let you live..

(Bpy#2) Tssk! I won't tell a thing!

(Boss) Then , you leave us no choice.. Minyoung , you know what to do..

You nodded and went towards him. You bent down and cupped his cheeks. You took out a medicine and put it in your mouth. You kissed that boy and made his mouth opened and you took the chance to put the medicine down his throat. You broke the kiss and soon the boy's mouth was full with white bubbles and soon that boy was died.

Uncle , can't you give me anything weapon like gun or knife? I'm sick of kissing strangers! The whole gang in the house laughed.

(Boss) I'll think about it.. Have some rest..

You nodded and went back to your room and L.Joe came.

What is it , oppa?

L.Joe kissed you making you widened your eyes in shocked. You kissed him back?! Why would you react like that?! Here's the flashback!!

 

Flashback

When you and Teen Top became a part of Silver Dragon , L.Joe confessed to you.

(L.Joe) Minyoung... I love you.. I really do!

You were shocked by L.Joe sudden confession..

(You) But , oppa.. I-

(L.Joe) I can help you forget Myungsoo... The only cure is date me and I'll help you to forget everything about you and Myungsoo..

(You) I don't know , oppa..

(L.Joe) Trust me , Minyoung.. I love you..

You really wanted to forget everything about Myungsoo. So , you have o choice but to accepts L.Joe. L.Joe jumped happily and hugged you. He gave you a kiss and you felt happy when he was with you. So , that is how you and L.Joe became girlfriend and boyfriend.

 

End of flashback!

 

(L.Joe) Sick of kissing some strangers , ehh? What about your boyfriend?

Boyfriend and starngers are completely different , oppa..

And where did that boy touched you!!

Oppa! He just kissed my neck that's all..

Well , I'm not going to let that happen again.. And I have an idea to get rid of that disgusted feeling..

How? And soon , L.Joe attaocked your neck by making hickeys all over your neck. You moaned when he found your sweet spot.

Oppa... Then , he went to make hickeys on both of your arms and your legs.

Done.. Now everyone will never snatched you away from me..

How am I gonna wear my clothes if everyone saw this??!!

Aww.. Baby.. You looked cute when you're angry...

You back facing him pretended to be mad. 

Awww , baby.. Come on , don't be mad! He back hugged you and you crossed your arms. He smirked and at the hickeys he just made.

If you're angry , then I have to make the hickeys more revealing..

He bite and the hickeys he made on your neck. You quietly moaned.

OKAY!! I'm not angry! 

Good Girl!

L.Joe gave you a peck and you two were happy together. While Myungsoo and Jihye in Korea , do you think they were happy? NO! One day , when Myungsoo came home from work , he saw Jihye was making out with another man. He clenched his fist and slapped Jihye. And so , Myungsoo felt empty without you. He saw the documents on the table. He opened the documents and saw it was a divorce contract.

DIVORCE CONTRACT?! Since when I gave this to her? IT MUST BE JIHYE!! DAMN IT!! Then , he saw a photo of you and Minji and Minsoo. Both of you were smiling happily and it was a haapy family but he messed it up.

I'm sorry , Minyoung.. I didn't I would hurt you that much... I miss you...

 

 

Here's chapter 14~ I hope you all enjoy reading it and continued to show your support for this fanfic too.. Maybe a simple click on the upvote button will help me?

 

Please kindly leave a comment.

 

 Just a simple click on the 'Subscribe' button.

 

 Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

 You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD <3 <3