Final

The NOT so expected

 

Italics are your thoughts. :)

--------

 

 

“Dongsaengie, let’s go to the amusement park today!” Hyora shouted on the phone.

 

“Yah unnie, don’t shout so loud or else I’ll go deaf. But yes, I want to go to the amusement park, it’s been ages since I’ve been to one.” I replied.

 

“Okay, meet me there at 10am later at the main gate.”

 

“Ne.” We both hung up. 

 

 

Ah, what to wear today. Must look good or else Hyora unnie will scold me again! I picked up a floral dress, paired it up with wedges and a cutesy bag. I looked at my Minnie Mouse watch and it read 9:35am. “, I’m going to be late, it takes half an hour to get there!” 

 

I ran to the bus stop as fast as I could and got on the bus just on time. I got off the bus and ran towards the main gate and saw Hyora staring at me. “Ah, unnie’s gonna kill me for being late again.”

 

“MIANHAE UNNIE, I WON’T BE LATE AGAIN!” I continuously kept bowing. 

 

“YAH. I’m going to let you off this time. This is the last time. Next time be more punctual. Anyway, while waiting for you I got the tickets.” she waved the tickets around and gave one to me. 

 

“Yay~I can’t wait to go on the rides.” I exclaimed. 

 

We both went in the amusement parka and I stood there in awe. Woah, I haven’t been here for so long and it has completely changed. I really need to come here more often.

 

Both Hyora unnie and I went on the roller coasters, the haunted house, and the terrifying drop. It was time for us to rest but then I spotted the skateboards. There were LOADS of it, and they were all colourful and cool. I’ve always wanted to skateboard but never had the chance. I ran up to it and waved Hyora unnie to come. That was when I saw Zelo, my long-time crush. 

 

Ah, andwae, I don’t want him to see me all sweaty and everything. Maybe I should go to the shops in front to avoid him for the moment. “Unnie, I’m going to go check out that shop *points to shop in front*, you can stay here until I come back out.” 

 

I quickly ran into the nearest shop and avoided Zelo. I hope he didn’t see me. HUUUUUUUUU. I’ve been running too much today. I looked around the shop and looked out the window to see Zelo. AGAIN. Apparently the skateboard track ends up there and he’s also doing the skateboard thing. 

 

I turned around to face the goods of the shop. I looked at all of the goods and was fascinated by these animal handmade keychains. They were so cute! I chose a few of them for me and to give to Hyora unnie for bringing me here. 

 

I went to the cashier and saw Zelo outside the shop again. I looked straight down and paid for the keychains when I felt someone near me. I dare not to look up and stiffened, what if it was Zelo? 

 

The cashier suddenly spoke and said that I dropped something. I picked up the piece of paper that was lying on the floor and opened it. It had these weird symbols that were familiar to me but I couldn’t recall. It was this secret code that me and Zelo made so no one else can read it. OMO, Zelo dropped me this? 

 

I went out of the shop with the paper in my hand when Hyora unnie tapped me on the shoulder scaring me, I clumsily put the paper in my pocket.  

 

“Yah, why are you so scared. What was that paper?” Hyora unnie questioned me. 

 

“It was nothing unnie, some rubbish I guess.” I replied her unsteadily. 

 

“Zelo and his friends are here, well our friends are here. Aren’t you happy?” Hyora asked AGAIN to embarrass me, knowing that I like Zelo. She then pointed to the left of me. 

 

I looked to see Zelo and his friends there. All of them beaming at me but the one that left me hanging was Zelo, with his angelic smile. 

 

----

 

All of us went around the amusement park for the 5th time for the day and we were still not tired, but soon it was night time. 

 

Zelo’s friends pushed Zelo towards me making him stumble his way to me. I awkwardly froze, not knowing what was happening and what was going on. BUT, hoping that he would confess to me. :) 

 

Zelo started to stand awkwardly as well, with his friends saying “yah, tell her.”, “I thought you have something to tell her”, “YAH, ppali, we don’t have the whole night.”

 

“I-I-I---I h-h-have something--gg- to tell y--y-ou.” Zelo stuttered. 

 

“OOOOOOO” was the background music, from Zelo’s friends and Hyora unnie. 

 

Why do they have to make this so embarrassing?!?!?!?!?!?! I was dying inside. 

 

“C-C-C-Can you lock yourself up?” Zelo asked. 

 

“What? I don’t understand” I said, completely puzzled by what he asked. 

 

“C-C-Can we talk privately? I have something to tell you.” Zelo asked again.

 

I nodded because I didn’t know what else to do. I also started to blush and smile like a crazy woman. What is wrong with me?!

 

“OOOO” (the background)

 

Argggg, they’re making it so embarrasing again. :’(

 

Zelo and I walked towards a quiet corner leaving our friends behind. 

 

“What do you want to tell me, Zelo?” I tilted my head and then looked down.

“I-I-I-...” Zelo softly stuttered. “I-I-I.. no, w-w-i-will you be my girlfriend?” 

 

“Huh?”

 

“W-will you be my girlfriend, I asked.” Zelo said, louder this time. 

 

My face started to burn from the blushing, and started to smile like crazy, so I looked down and stared at my shoes. 

 

Zelo took hold of my hands and bent down to make me look at him. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

I nodded. 

 

Zelo picked me up from the ground and spun me round causing us to laugh. He put me down and hugged me, “Don’t worry, I will protect you from everything, and will never break your heart.” 

 

 

--------

A/N

I've written another ONESHOT. Yesh, I'm suppose to be writing a full FF but then I ended up writing this. I feel like my story this time is not that good, including the grammar and everything, but 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

I will be on hiatus soon because of my exams but then after that, I will be uploading loads of oneshots and full FF :) 

 

please be patient <3

Subscribe, comment, befriend me~ <3