Me + U

Me + U

"Donghae, i'm really drained out" Sunny muttered as she plopped on the couch and landed both her legs on her oppa's lap in Super Junior's waiting room. He could only stare at her, in the middle of taking a selca.

"What do you expect me to do?" Donghae asked. Sunny shrugged, head resting on the couch's arm. Her eyes were obvious with eyebags, and the way she talk wasn't really filled with enthusiasm like before. She blankly pouted at Donghae, who could only grin.

"I don't know, make me energetic or something? But then," Sunny stretched her arm, "I'm so tired to even laugh to be very honest"

"Well that can't happen. You're SoShi's own energetic laughing machine" Donghae took hold of her shins and gently massaged them. He glanced at  his phone to see if there were any incoming calls or messages and went back to his work.

"Yeah. So I've heard" Sunny shifted a bit and covered her eyes with her arms.

"You have a reputation to keep then"

"I have a life to keep"

"Your reputation could as well be part of your life" 

"But i want to live my life as long as i could as Soonkyu..."

"You can at least live your life to grow another five inches though"

Sunny's heel landed a hard impact on Donghae's thigh, who could only groaned in pain in return. He chuckled, seeing that a smile made its way across Sunny's lips. The two stayed together for some time, enjoying each other's company. Donghae had removed Sunny's legs off his lap and gently placed them down the couch. He lied down on the other side of the couch with his legs down with their bottoms were facing each other.

"Yesung oppa's going to the military in May right?" Sunny asked, looking at their reflection in the mirror. Donghae stared back at hers, nodding his head slowly. His face was sans expression.

"It's gonna be a lot boring with Yesung gone. I mean, he's basically the joker in our group," Donghae smiled a bit, "He doesn't even relise that"

"Yeah, he's fun" Sunny agreed, "But it's only for two years. Heechul oppa's coming back this August"

She raises an eyebrow when Donghae facepalmed himself, "What's wrong?"

"Heechul's coming back..." He groaned, "Don't take me wrong, but imagine all the dramas that will make their comeback when he's here"

"Oh.." Realisation kicks into Sunny's head, "Oh..."

Both stays in silent before breaking out in laughter.

"Oh we're so mean" Sunny commented. Her acquaintance smiled, "This is what happens when we get close to Lokyu"

"What?" She frowned and sat up, looking confused as ever, "What's a Lokyu?"

Donghae followed her lead, sitting up as well and his shoulder brushed gently against hers, "I thought you were a fan of Super Junior!"

"What? I am!"

"Then how come you don't know who's Lokyu?"

"I have my own concert to worry about okay? Like you said, the 'energetic laughing machine' of SNSD is supposed to be full of energy" There was sounds of mocking when she said the nickname he gave her.

"Lokyu. Loki, Kyuhyun" Donghae made hand gestures, trying to give her hints about their recent concert, Super Show 5. Sunny stared at him as her eyes slowly squints, "Uhh..what?"

"Kyuhyun roleplayed as Loki from The Avengers at our concert" Donghae gave in, "Loki is evil, he is evil, combined together and we have Lokyu!!"

Sunny laughs out loud hearing his explaination. Only then does she get what he means, and she's always one who catches on stuff quick. Punching Donghae's shoulders lightly, her laughs stopped and she smiled at the ground.

"When do you think this will last?"

Donghae looked questioningly at her.

"When do you think we'll get married? Living as SM's idols is really hard" She explained. Donghae understood what she meant. It is hard being an SM idol. You have dating bans for god who knows how long and the fans quickly fall head over heels for you due to the good looks. It was hard for him when he had broke up with Jessica some time ago, just to pursue his dreams. Luckily Jessica understands him and they're currently having a mutual agrrement.

"I suppose we just have to live with it," Donghae leaned back on the couch. He studies Sunny's blonde locks from the back by himself, tracing the way it bounces a bit at the end. She looks back at him, eyes visibly sleepy.

"I suppose we do" and leaned back as well, lying on his buff arm. They stayed quiet for a few minutes. Sunny's head was already leaning on Donghae's shoulder and was quietly dozing off. Donghae on the other hand, started twirling her locks and humming a soft song. He snuggled a bit closer to her, taking in her faint perfume - just the kind that he likes to smell.

He stares at the girl's sleeping face. Her chubby cheeks, her cute nose, her plump lips....

Oh, Donghae realises, she looks kissable at the moment. He's suppose a quick peck wouldn't hurt, would it? What could go wrong?

Donghae blinked twice and closed in, his breath tickling her face. He expects someone to come bursting through the doors just like in the movies. Like Kyuhyun holding his Loki sceptre and wearing his ridiculous helmet for instance, or even Zhoumi who would say 'Howdy partner!' every time he meets someone. Or...oh god, he certainly didn't want Henry to blast into the room shouting 'Kamehameha!!' again.

Luck must be on his side at the moment, for he has successfully landed his lips on Sunny' without any interference from his meddling members or his lazy- manager. He reveled in the feeling of it and quickly pulled away when Sunny moved a little.

The door suddenly opened and in came Siwon and Kangin, looking really, really, ridiculous with the Captain America suit and Thor's getup. They stopped in their tracks when they saw the cuddling pair on the couch and Kangin dropped his hammer.

On Siwon's foot.

"Oww..!!" Captain America lost his macho and started limping while shaking his fists at Kangin. Donghae hissed at them to be quiet, seeing that Sunny was going to wake up soon. Kangin looked confused as ever - as to why Sunny was with Donghae at the moment and why no one had seen it coming.

"Oppa..?" Donghae froze when Sunny yawned and sat up straight. She muttered something incoherent - a habit from waking up sleepily - and smiled at the two guests.

"Hi Siwon and Kangin oppa!" She beamed, not realising what was currently happening. Kangin awkwardly waved at her and Siwon was rubbing his foot, nodding at her. Sunny glanced at the clock and stood up, seeing that it was time for her schedule. Donghae followed her, and gave a warning face to Kangin, who he suspects to know about the kiss.  

"Here's your coat. Be safe!!' Donghae bid her farewell as Sunny hopped into her van. Her manager acknowledged him by a wave of a hand and Sunny was sticking her head out of the caras she waved at Donghae.

Donghae stuffed his hands into his pocket and huffed before going back inside. He past Kangin who grinned at him and hit him gently on the chest, His phone started beeping, indicating a message and he opened it, not expecting of the result.

'Oppa, next time, don't steal a kiss from me.Just ask me and i'll give it to you.
P/S: It was my first~ ^^' -Sunny

"Oh..." Donghae blushed, busted. But at least he has the permission to kiss her and well, he likes it.

 

 

 

*******

Hey peeps! So what do you think of this 'one-short' huh? Lol one-short, get it? Hahahah! Ok what is wrong with me.

Anyways, i hope you guys will comment so that i can be inspired to write more. And please, i want something more than just 'Make a sequel!' or 'make some more one shots!' okay? I want a long comment ><

But neverless, a comment would still make my day so that i'll know who reads this crap XD Love you guys! 

Till the next time we meet~ ;)