Runaway

Detention Class Runaway

Jaewon's POV

Gosh! Another tiring school day. Especially when it's physics lesson. Seriously, I don't even understand a single word from Miss Jenny. It's getting boring... I guess I'll just relaxed myself. Miss Jenny wouldn't noticed if I sleep during her class, anywway.

 

30 minutes later...

Author's POV

"Nam Jaewon!" For the twelfth time, Miss Jenny's voice echoed in the classroom as she made her way towards Jaewon's table.

"NAM JAEWOOON!!!!" She screamed at the top of her voice.

Jaewon who just woke up from her la la land, stands up straight immediately. "Yes, Miss Jenny?"

'Oh gosh! I'm screwed!' she thought.

Miss Jenny gave her a firm look. "I want you in my detention class AFTER SCHOOL!"

Jaewon gulped after hearing the sentence.

 

Jaewon's POV

I made my way towards the detention class with a heavy steps. A surprise greeted me by the door as I saw Oh Sehun is in the class. Wait! Sehun's here?! I mean, why would a top students like him is in a DETENTION CLASS??!

"Do you prefer standing at the door or sitting on the chair, Miss Nam?" That fierce voice from Miss Jenny makes me quicken my steps towards the table and I took a seat beside Sehun.

I flashed a smile at Sehun and he replies it with a poker face. Huh! Snobbish guy!

It was half an hour we're stuck in the class until Miss Jenny's phone rang.

"Excuse me for a while." she stepped out of the class.

As soon as Miss Jenny is out of sight, I saw Sehun packing his bag and looks like... he's leaving?!

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" I lowered my voice, afraid if Miss Jenny heard us.

"Out."

A word from Sehun makes me furrowed my eyebrows. "What? Yah, if Miss Jenny asks me about you, what am I gonna answer?"

He hesitates for a while. "Come with me, then."

I widened my eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

"Choose one. Whether you're coming with me or you would want to trap forever in this boring class."

For a few minutes, there was silence. Then, we heard footsteps. Miss Jenny! Without a words, Sehun flee out of the classroom. With a confused mind, I decided to follow Sehun and run away from the detention class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped for a while to catch my breath. "Huff! Huff! Great! I'm in the safe zone now."

Wait! Where is Sehun? Hmm... That guy surely have a quick feet. "Sehun-ah! Yah! Oh Sehuuuu-"

"Mmphf-" Out of the blue, a pair of hands cupped my mouth and pulled me into the bush. I struggled to break free but the grip is too strong.

"Sshh! She will saw us!" That voice. I turned around after he let go of his hands from my mouth. Yup! I'm positive it's him because of that voice...

"Sehun?"

He put one of his fingers on his mouth, signalling me to be quiet. I nodded, understanding what he was trying to say. For a few moments, we're just hiding in the bushes, not making any noise until Miss Jenny leaves.

"Hyuu~ she leaves already." I stood up, ready to go. But then, Sehun grabbed my wrist which makes me come to a halt. I gave him a 'wae?' look.

"You're going home?"

I furrowed my eyebrows upon hearing Sehun's question. I nodded slightly with a confused look.

"Uh... hmm... it's.. still early. Let's hang out?" I raised an eyebrows. Eh? Is he kinda asking me out?

"But, if you don't want to. Never mind." He turned around and walk away with a disappointed face. Suddenly, I felt guilty.

"Wait! I'm coming!" I quicken my pace and catch up with him.

 

Author's POV

Out of Jaewon's sight, Sehun is smiling widely.

"So, where are we going?" Jaewon scratched her head while walking beside Sehun.

Sehun pretends to be cool and shows his poker face. "Uhm... wherever my feet brings me to."

Jaewon furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you trying to say that we're walking around without directions?"

Sehun nodded slightly. "Kind of." Jaewon rolled her eyes.

 

Jaewon's POV

I don't know what's in his mind. Somehow, I like hanging out with him. If only his fans know about this, I'm dead. But, it's kinda weird. Yeah, a nerd and lazy bum like me is hanging out with the smartest, top student in the school! Gosh! I'm not dreaming, right?

Suddenly, Sehun stopped which makes me almost bump into him.

"Yah! Why did you st-" My words were unfinished as I see a beautiful lake in front of me. Gosh!

"It's beautiful..." I said unconsciously.

"Ehem..." I turned towards Sehun as I heard he coughed.

"No thanks for me?"

I shot him a confused look. "Waeyo?"

"Cause I bring you here."

I chuckled. "Okay. Thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"Doesn't sound sincere enough."

I rolled my eyes. "Pssh.. Whatever." He let out a small laugh. I was stunned for a while. Well, this is the first time I saw him laughing. Even smiling is hard to see on his face.

"Err... Nam Jaewon-ah... Can I say something?"

I was taken aback. "How did you know my name?"

 

Author's POV

Sehun was feeling nervous. His heart was beating rapidly. "Uh... Listen. I... I've been watching you since last year. Something about you attract me. And I want you to know that... I... I... uh.."

"You what?" Jaewon becomes impatient. 'He stalks me? What the heck is that?'

"I like you!" Sehun blurted out.

"H-huh?"

"Yes. I like you, Nam Jaewon! I know it sounds ridiculous but I fall for you since the first time I saw you. I'm afraid that you'll hate me if you know that I like you."

Jaewon was speechless. "I...I..."

"I know this is so sudden but I'll try to be a good boyfriend to you."

Jaewon started to blush. She feels shy all of a sudden. 'Hmm... Maybe I should give him a chance.' she thought.

Sehun stares at Jaewon, hoping that she will accept him.

Jaewon flashed a smile. "Okay. You got one month to attract me."

"What? Really?" Sehun grinned widely. Jaewon nodded her head slightly.

"Thank you! Thanks, Jaewon-ah! I promise I'll protect you from all the fangirl."

Jaewon broke into laugh. "But, a heavy punishment awaits us tomorrow. I'm sure Miss Jenny would be really mad."

"Don't worry. You have me by your side." Sehun smiled.

Jaewon punched his arm playfully. "Stop being so cheesy." Both of them laughed. For a moment, they forgot about the punishment they will be getting tomorrow.

-THE END-

 

 

A/N: So, how is it, guys? Yeah, I'm thinking of writing about our shy maknae, Sehun. I know it's short and lame but... I'm just thinking of doing oneshot about detention class. Well, I know it's not fully about detention class. But, I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, comments are always welcomed.

THANKS FOR READING!! :D