Clueless

Clueless

Everyone know that she is a close of mine but i have a secret that no one know ...this is my love story..oh ..by the way my name is Jinwoon from 2AM boygroup..

JW: should i call her now since it's nearly 12 o'clock..nop don't call her ..just text her..it's better..

Jokwon: yah! stop talking to yourself..just sleep..you and that girl are friend anyway..you can see her tomorrow..

JW: oh yeah ..that's right..at music bank program..

Jinwoon(thought): oh how i wish to see you right now..Seohyun ah..

.................................................................

At SNSD dorm..

Taeyeon checking korean gossip news on her ipad..and look surprise at the current hot new. Tiffany run up to her..

Tiff: yo! what are you checking at..

Taeyeon: everyone !!! look at this new!!

Soo&Yoona: what new??!

taeyeon: seohyun ah..your name got mention again..you are the best ideal gril from 1991 'ers...you are so lucky..and again Jinwoon pick you again ..rather than nicole ..so envy at you..

Tiff: seriously!?? Are you guys dating?? don't keep secrets from us..

jessica: I approve of your realationship with him..he is such a manner guy and nice..

yoona: yeah..you guys look like a couple..

Seohyun: unnies ..stop teasing me ..you guys obiviously know that dating is no no for me right now ..work is my first priority at the moment..he is a good friend of mine for sure..we are only friends that to nicole..Hehehe..

jessica: well i guess so..

taeyeon: well we are gonna see 2AM tmr ..so lets' ask him..hehehe(evil laugh)

Seo: unni don't..

snsd: why???

SEO: well actually..we..are.....