Him

In The Silence

"Minzy come on!" Dara shouts from her room.

"Yeah it would be really fun." This time it was Chaerin who said something.

"If you don't go I'll tackle you." Finally Bom appears in front of Minzy ready to attack her if she refused to go.

Minzy stood there motionless. She doesn't want to go, but she for sure as hell doesn't want to get tackled by Bom. She sighs and looks down. Minzy would love to go with the girls to the club, but she hates being the odd one out. 

Minzy turns her head towards Dara. In her head she pictured the small pitite girl with a muscular guy who had braided hair parted in two then put as one.

She really couldn't explain the guy's hair, but she does know that whenever Dara and him get together it's as if no one else is around. This doesn't only apply to Dara, it also applies to Chaerin and Bom.

Now she averts her gaze towards Chaerin and pictured her man next to her. She couldn't help, but chuckle picturing the heavy bagged eyes of the man that makes the person look like a panda. 

And now she looks back at the person still waiting for her reply ready to attack her, Bom. This time she pictures a really tall well toned man next to Bom with piercing eyes which makes her shudder at the thought.

"Are you coming with us or not?!" Bom snaps Minzy out of her thoughts.

"Fine..let me just get ready." The three girls had a huge smile across their faces not caring that everytime they asked Minzy to the club they always made Minzy feel left out.

Minzy dragged herself into her room and took out the first dress she found and paired it with a cardigan that would go with it. She looks in the mirror and felt stupid for trying to even look good. Don't be fooled, but Minzy was beautiful sadly she just doesn't see it. 

She had worn a black sleeveless tight dress, dark gray cardigan, black chucks, and a black fedora. It's not something the other girls would wear going to the club, but she didn't mind since she knows that she'll just be at the table or some corner waiting to go home.

Minzy steps out and sees all three girls looking y and classy all at the same time. Dara had on a strapless pink dress that showed off her amazing shoulders and milky white skin. Chaerin had high waisted jeans with tank top showing off her curves and slim body. Lastly Bom showed the most skin. She had a strapless low cut black dress that hugged every part of her body which showed off her , s, and mostly her long slim legs. 

"Minzy finally you are done. Let's go!" Dara grabs a hold of Minzy while the other girls trailed behind them. They used Dara's car and headed for YG club as fast as they can.

For the girls the car ride took forever, but for Minzy it was too short. They didn't even need to wait in line since the owner of the club is Chaerin's man.

As soon as the girls walked in everyone was looking at them. It's not everyday you get to see the famous model and actress, Dara Park. Or the world renowned fashionista and fashion designer, Chaerin Lee or mostly known as CL. Then there is Bom Park who dominates all the music charts with her voice.

Lastly is Minzy who is also very famous, but no one would be able to recognize who she is. Rather than showing her face and being widely known as her friends/sisters she is the craziest most powerful and best dancer in the world all hidden by a mask. Yup Minzy hides her face so everyone else can only focus on her dancing. It doesn't matter to her if they know her or not, the only thing she cares about is her moves reaching out to people and inspiring them to also move.

Minzy shyly backs away as soon as she sees the three men that will make her invisible not only to her friends, but everyone else in this club. Not only are Dara, Chaerin, and Bom famous, but they also had to have very famous boyfriends also.

There is Dara's boyfriend, Dong Youngbae, but widely known as Taeyang. He is the boy version of Minzy and is the only one that can be considered on the same level as her. Not only is he a dancer, but dominates on the music charts also. Plus he has one of the healthiest best bodies in the world. He doesn't only dance and sing, but Youngbae was named as the best pianist considered to be the 21st generation Beethoven.

Next to them is Chaerin and her bodyfriend, the panda, Lee Seungri. At first it was kind of weird to find out that they had the same last name, but with the constant bickering of who was a better Lee ended up with them being madly in love with each other. Seungri was a top notch host and youngest buisness entrepreneur/mogul who owned businesses that ranged from clubs, entertainment, fashion, stores, and anything else.

Lastly was Bom's leading man Choi Seunghyun or mostly known as T.O.P which is very fighting for him. He leads in everything he does through modeling, rapping, producing music, acting, and even beating Seungri in business. He was also the most wanted bachelor in the world for 10 straight years until the spring goddess got a hold of him. However that didn't stop him from winning the world's hottest/influential man five years ongoing. 

Minzy lets out a huge sigh as she sees all of the girls leaving her behind to be with their guys. She doesn't blame them since they barely get to see each other with their busy schedules. She walks toward a secluded corner and watched as everyone else had fun.

As she stood there in silence she catches a man's stare. She looks around to see if he was really looking at her. The man chuckles and points right at Minzy telling her that it really was her that he was staring at. She tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear while a blush spreads through her cheeks. 

After getting herself together Minzy looks back up only to see the man gliding past everyone on the dance floor slowly making his way to Minzy. She starts to fidget, but quickly got her composure back when she suddenly sees him in front of her.

"Hey. What's your name?"

The man had a sweet voice. Minzy felt herself warming up just to the sound of his voice unconciosuly smiling at him. She also notices that he has blonde hair beautiful dark brown eyes and skin as smooth as hers. 

"Minzy." He gently smiles hearing her answer. 

Once Minzy saw the side of his mouth going upwards for a smile she felt herself going red. She looks away and was going to ask for his name. Before she could even ask the guy smirks at her while grabbing her to dance. Minzy could only laugh and followed him to the center of the dance floor.

Just a few moments ago Minzy was all by herself in silence not hearing the music blasting throughout the whole place, but only heard the painstainkingly silence of being alone. But now she is dancing with a complete stranger slowly hearing the music going through her body. It seemed as if every beat was hitting her body to move.

Finally the night has ended and Minzy knew that the girls had left with their boyfriends. She looks at the man she had been dancing with and realised that she still doesn't know who this man's name was. She was going to ask him, but before she could the man beat her to it.

"Daesung. My name is Daesung." He slightly smiled looking down at Minzy.

Minzy didn't want to go home and possibly never see this man again. But she didn't know what to say or do to keep him beside her.

Daesung on the other hand wanted nothing more than to stay with Minzy. So he grabbed her hand and walked out of the club with her. Minzy's heart raced and felt euphoric. Their hands fit each other so well as if that was the hand they were meant to hold forever. 

Both of them couldn't deny the electricity they felt with the single touch . Or the chemistry between them from the first time they made eye contact with each other.

They didn't really have to say anything since just the presence of one another was more than enough for them to be happy. The night was beautiful for a walk on the streets. Even though it was silent Minzy didn't get bothered at all. This was the silence she could be happy about.

Minzy looks up at Daesung, but was distracted when a gush of wind blows Minzy's hat off. She looks at her side and was about to get it, but Daesung holds her back.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." He looks down at her and kisses her on the lips. Even though it was just a peck Minzy could feel the tenderness and felt the fireworks with their kiss.

Daesung didn't think much about it and went after Minzy's hat, but sadly failed to notice the car coming right at him.

Minzy stared in horror as she saw the impact of the car onto Daesung's body. The beautiful night filled with lights, music, and their beating hearts quickly turned black.

She slowly goes down on her knees with tears flowing down face as she sees Daesung's body laying lifeless on the cold concrete floor holding her hat. The noise around her slowly disappears as the only thing she could hear was her lone beating heart no longer hearing Daesung's.

It took her that night to be free of the silence and find the man she loves. That night to feel what it is like to be truly happy with someone who really care for you. But fate is cruel as it took the man she loves on the same very night right in front of her.

Minzy could feel herself falling deeper into the silence without a way out.

 


And it's done. Please comment on what you think about this. I wrote this a long time ago for my class, but thoughht I should go more into depth with it. So this is the outcome. Personally I think I could have written it better and the ending seems rushed to me also, but my mind just wouldn't function well. Lool. Well thank you all for reading and subscribing. Love you!