1

Spring Cleaning with Byun Baekhyun

     "Wait! Please!" I yelled as I chased after the bus, but it was no use. The bus drove away leaving me behind standing in the rain, a broken heel, and wet books. I sighed and grabbed my bag close to my chest and started the long walk home. "This day could not get any worse!" I yelled as I stomped my foot. Just as I started to walk again, a car drove up, too close to the curb, and hit a puddle.

     The water formed a wall on my right side and got me soaked. My glasses flew off and hit the ground, I groaned and walked over to pick them up. A pair of hands shot out and grabbed the broken glasses from the wet ground. "Are these yours?" I looked up only to see a blurry figure, I nodded my head quickly and took the glasses from his hands. I quickly put them on so that I could see him more clearly. And man, he was very attractive! "Thank you!" I said bowing, a little too fast, once I stood up I almost fell over from the momentum.

     The boy laughed, "It's no problem, be careful on your way home alright?" He waved as he walked in the opposite direction. I nodded and waved back to him. "Aish! What's wrong with you Bae? You looked so stupid!" I scolded myself as I dragged my feet to my house. 

     Once I reached my apartment I pulled out my keys and opened the door. Now my house isn't the cleanest, and people may say that I am a hoarder. I'm not though, really! I just never have time to go through and clean things up. I walked over the umbrella and went to my room, which is the only clean place in my place. I can't stand clutter in my study/sleeping area.

     Just when I sat down to start on my homework te doorbell sounded, I froze in my seat before rushing ver ot the door. No one has ever been in my house, for the reason  I don't want them to see my dirty house. Can you blame me?

     I opened the door and saw my best friend standing infront of me with a gigantic grin on her face. "Bae! Guess what!" she said as she walked into my house. She and I had been friends long enough for her not to be bothered by my messy home. "What?" I smiled as I followed her and made a clear pathway from my door to the kitchen where she had walk to. "My boyfriend just moved in right across from you!"  

     I stopped moving the trash and jut looked at her with shock. She giggled and lightly tapped my shoulder, "Don't worry Bae, I wont bring him over here. Or tell him about your, um, 'issue'" Kyung smiled and started to make her way back to the door. "Meet me outside the front gates!" she said before leaving.  

     I sighed to myself and walked to look myself over in the mirror. This was the fifth boyfriend Kyung has had in the past month, and so far, they've all ended badly. Mainly because they find out about my house somehow and take it out on Kyung for being friends with a complete slob. It never helped that I have never really been a people person either, that was another reason they would break up with her. Because they couldn't stand me. So I've made it my personal mission to look and act presentable to any of her future boyfriends, I guess now's the time to test my non-existing skills.

     I changed my damp clothes in for something more comfortable, a light green dress and a pair of flats. I put my hand on the door knob and sighed, "Let's make this relationship last a long time Bae. Don't mess up."

     I turned the knob and made my way down to the front gates to meet Kyung and her new boyfriend. Once I turned the corner at the bottom of the steps I saw Kyung, and when I looked at her boyfriend, my leg froze and I couldn't move. I could tell her boyfriend reconized me from the look on his face, "You! The girl who lost her glasses!" he pointed to me with a smile on his face. Kyung simply looked at the both of us before making her way over to pull me towards them, "Do you know her oppa?" she asked. The boy nodded his head with a smile, "Yea! She lost her glasses earlier at the bus stop." he then turned to me with the same warm smile he gave Kyung. "I'm Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you." he bowed. I was still in a bit of shock when Kyung tapped my hsoulder, I bowed with a slight blush on my face, "I'm Bae Sin Young. It's very nice to meet you."

     "Wait, Bae Sin Young? Are you Bae Kim Joung's daughter?" I stared at him blankly and nodded. "I just started working for him yestarday, that's cool his daughter is my new neighbor. Kyung, do you want to go get some lunch? I'm hungry are you hungry?" Kyung gave him a shy smile befoe answering, "I'm starving, where do you want to eat?" Baekhyun turned his attention to me, but I didn't notice too much, I was too preoccupied with the suddenly intresting tree right behind them to notice anything. "Would you like to join us Bae?" 

     The look on Kyung's face was a bit sad, her smile didn't seem as bright and I could have sworn she gave me a nasty look. Who could blame her though? She had a boyfriend and he was asking if I wanted to tag along on their lunch date, I would be mad at me too. "No thank you, I've still got to dry my books and get homework done. You both go and have some fun." I bowed and walked off back to my apartment, "Okay then, see you around!" Baekhyun called to me from where they were still standing.

     I sighed once I reached my door, even though I didn't really like people, I kind of wanted to go with them, even though Kyung is my friend she doesn't invite me to go do a bunch of stuff with her. I put my hand on the door knob when Kyung called my name from the bottom of the steps. "Bae let's go eat lunch!" this time, the smile on her face was genuine. I guess she got over the fact baekhyun wanted me to go, I smiled and waved to her, "I'll be right there!" Iturned around and ran down the stpes to meet her, Baekhyun was right behind her waiting with a smile. 

"Alright, let's go then!" he gleamed. He started to walk off and I pulled Kyung back when she started to follow, "What is it Bae?" she asked. I smiled and watched Baekhyun walk off, "He's a keeper." I smiled before walking towards him with Kyung. A smile on her face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! First chapter! Do you guys like it so far? If you do then subscribe and leave a comment!!!