Final

One day at Super Junior's house

I got the idea from this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9dXpxABrc heheh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, at Suju's house...

"Mom, Dad! Uwaaaaa..." kyumin came running to his parent's arms who was watching TV at the living room.

"What's the problem baby?" Sungmin cooed his little 6 year old son.

"I-I can't memorize the d-dance steps for our show next w-week." kyumin said. "What if I-I don't memorize it a-and make my hyungs disappointed?" 

"Don't worry Kyuminnie, you'll do good my baby. You are very smart just like your Dad." Sungmin said to his son while wiping his tears. 

"If you want, Dad will teach you the dance. It was the dance for From U right?" Kyumin nodded. Kyuhyun stood up and did the dance. He made it look really funny though. 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin became very relieved when they heard Their son's giggle. Kyuhyun stopped and wiped his son's face and kissed his forehead.

"Kyumin is such a good kid just like his mom. Don't worry, your hyungs won't get disappointed for sure." Kyuhyun said as he sat down again.

Somebody burst into the living room from the practice room.

"Kyuminnie-ah, I'm sorry, did we make the steps too hard. I can teach it to you if you want?" Eunhae, the 8 year old son of Eunhyuk and Donghae, said. He's really worried about his donsaeng. His cute dongsaeng to be exact. Then the door opened again.

"Why you? I can teach him too." Yewook, the 8 year old son of Yesung and Ryewook said. He then began to dance randomly. Kyumin giggled, Yewook surely dances a lot like his Uncle Yesng. Yewook blushed. "Well maybe I can just sing for Kyuminnie." 

"I can study with Kyuminnie." Sibum said. The 7 year old son of Siwon and Kibum.

"I can cook for him so back off guys." Hanchul said while looking at himself in a mirror. The 9 year old son of Heechul and Hankyung.

"I can share my food with him." The 9 year old son of Shindong and Nari, Dongri, said.

"I can teach him  about fashion and English." Zhoury, the 7 year old son of Zhou Mi and Henri, said.

" Guys guys, you ust calm down and do this organizingly. I'll shove you all away from Sungmin if you hurt him okay?" Kangteuk said with his infamous eyesmile that he got from his dad. 9 year old son of Kangin and Leeteuk.

Kyumin smiled just like his mother is right now. He is truly thankful to hear that from his hyungs. Sungmin on the other hand is grateful to them to. He trusts that they take care of their son. Kyuhyun's face was showing a little jealousy and irritation. He's irritated because his son got his Sungmin's looks and he is Hella cute. (a/n: its true)

Kyumin replied back to his hyungs, " Then I'll let Eunhae hyung teach me the dance. I'll let Yewook hyung sing for me, I'll study with Sibum hyung. I'll let Hanchullie hung cook for me. I'll let Dongri hyung share me his food. I'll let Zhoury hyung teach me about fashion and English. And Kangteauk hyung, please take care of me." Kyumin smiled. "thank you hyungs for doing this. I'll try my hardest. Surely, J2G( Juniors 2nd Generation) will be as good as our appas. 

"I'll marry Kyuminnie when we grow up!" Eunhae said. And they all argued about who marries Kyumin. Even Kyumin's dad joined the chi ding argument being the overprotective appa he is.

Sungmin was smiling at the corner. Smiling because of his Kyuhyun; smiling because of his son; smiling because the kids takes care of Kyumin a lot and he is really happy.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are loved...