NOT FEELING WELL (ONE SHOT)()

NOT FEELING WELL (ONE SHOT)()

HJ is not feeling well but is in the dance hall practicing a number. He just had a flu two days ago and is still not fully recovered. He is perspiring so hard and his whole body is aching. He  felt his head is starting to ache, and felt a little dizzy.

YS is looking at him right then, and is concerned about his condition. But trying not to be too obvious about it. There are other people in the dance hall, besides the other members and the dancers. He can't be with him all the time.

HJ stopped for a bit and YS approached him with a bottled water, and gave him the bottle and placed a towel on his shouder to wipe his perspiration. HJ drank from the bottle and returned the bottle to YS and then wiped his face with the towel. YS took the towel and wiped the perspiration on the back of HJ.

"Are you alright? You looked peaked."

"I'm fine. I'll be alright."

"Maybe you should rest a bit."

"No, I'll be alright."

YS did not argue with him anymore. He can't say anything to him anyway, once he has made up his mind. There is no sense arguing with him. He'll just have to look after him the best he could, under these circumstances.

HJ continued with his practice.

What he could only do is watch him practice and be concerned. So he gives him the bottled water every break and try not to be obvious in looking after him.

After the practice, they all went to the shower room to have a shower and to change their clothes.

The other members invited them to a restaurant to grab something to eat. And they all went.

YS sat besides HJ, and gave him a glass of water, when they were served. He looked after his food, making sure that he had food on his plate. What he wanted to do was personally feed him, but could not do so.  He made sure that the glass was always with water and the cup was always with some tea.

Under the table sometime YS would place his hand on the thigh of HJ. Quietly communicating to him.

After they all had their meal, YS and HJ bid their friends goodbye and said that they will have to go home to rest.

And YS drove the car home and HJ was seated at the passenger's seat with his eyes closed resting his head.

As soon as they got home . .

"Go to the bedroom and rest. I'll get you some medicines."

Walking ahead, HJ went to the bedroom, and laid down on the bed. Closed his eyes, and had an arm above his head.

YS entered the room with medicines in right hand and a glass of water on the other.

"Joongie drink some medicines first before you go to sleep."

Sitting up, he rose from the bed, and took the medicines from YS, and started drinking his medicines, and YS gave him the glass of water. He drank his medicines and gave the glass back to him, who placed the glass on the side table.

"Go then and lay down and get some sleep."

Slowly, he lay back down and closed his eyes. YS sat on the bed near HJ's head, and placed his head on his lap, and massaged it. They were like that for a few minutes.

"It's okey now, I would like to sleep for a while."

YS lay HJ's head down and lay down beside him, and placed an arm around him, and he himself closed his eyes to rest.