3

Still All I Want. Forever.

Hajin felt as if her cheecks were on fire under the stylist's chuckling face. She was fixing Hajin's make up after her previous "activity" with the respected Mr.Nam. As the stylist was re-applying the blusher and the classic red lip-stick, Hajin was avoiding her eyes as if her lif depended on it. The stylist tried hard to hold herself from bursting with laughter at the sight of Mrs.Nam's flussterd crimson face.

Woohyun on the other said had no intentions of doing so, as he was holding baby Hana and leaning against their room's wall. Watching his wife through the mirror, with a wide smile that nearly showed alll of his teeth all together. He had to admit though, re-applying her make up will only add oil to the fire. He would not mind locking himself up with her and face his parent's warth the other day.

 "There I'm done"

The stylist smiled at Woohyun this time, "I will take my leave then." She took her bag and left hurriedly.

__________________________

He kept his arm around her waist the whole evening, which was a first. He would usually get together with Jiyeon and go somewhere. But this time he knew better than to piss off his parents on this spesific day. Not that he would complain about keeping the burnette beauty in company for once, especially when she was so irresistable at the moment wearing that Amber red strapless gown that iluminated the beauty of her colar bones, and her pale skin.

 

He was taken by suprise when she turned abruptly to him with worried face. Making him frown instantly" What's wrong darlin?" she was nervous" Hajin's fever has worsened, I'm very worried." Her voice was quivering. "Did you call the nanny?" he was worried too.

"I-I did and she told me that she wouldn't stoop crying, her fever is getting higher."

Woohyun frown increased" Do you want to leave then? The party will be over in an hour anyway."

She helplessly nodded" I just don't want eommo-nim and abo-nim to be upset." He shook his head" No they'll understand, wait here till I go tell them." 

______________
small chappie>>> I need a co-author you guys ^^ I am so sorry fofr this lame chapter but tomorrow is my interview for uni.