002

How he saved my life

 

The whole crowd knew from the start who was going to win.
I was counting my money. Yes I could live I few weeks from this so I can recover from my injuries from tonight before I needed to fight again. I putted the money away and looked into the mirror.
The fight was harder than I had expected. Soo Jin had become stronger and  my whole body was aching. My head hurts, my face was full with bruises and my hand was probably  broken.
I sighed. Glad It was over for a few weeks.
I pulled my hood over my head and putted my hands in my pockets.
I went outside. Not really knowing were to go now. Maybe I should go somewhere to eat?
It was after midnight and there wasn’t much open anymore.
I walked around the town I saw groups of young people coming out of clubs drunk.
Some boys who yelled at me, drunk too. But I ignored it all.
Sometimes I took my hand out of my pocket to look at it because it was really hurting.
Just like I was right now. Until I walked into someone.
Because everything already hurted I had a hard time keeping my balance so I fell down.
‘!’ I scolded. ‘can’t you see were you’re walking!’
I was getting angry just because I was in so much pain.
‘I’m so sorry!’ someone kneeled down beside me. ‘Are you okay?’ I looked at him.
I wanted to answer but he was before me. ‘No , you’re not.’ He said. ‘let me help you.’
He held out his hand to me. But I just ignored it and tried to stand up myself.
He sighed and helped me up. ‘You’re stubborn aren’t you?’ he asked and smiled a bit.
I still didn’t answer.  So he sighed. ‘come I’ll help you with those wounds.’
His arm was around my waist and he wanted to pull me with him. But I shook his arm off me.
‘No!’ I said. ‘But you …’ ‘I don’t need help!’ I cut him off.
He looked at me with big eyes. ‘just let me help you please.’ Again I shook my head. ‘No!’ 
he took my arm again. ‘Trust me, I’m just going to provide your wounds and then you can go.’
He kinda begged me with his big brown eyes to go with him. It was true I didn’t trust him.
But at the other hand, there must be taking care of my wounds so they can heal again.
‘Okay.’ I finally gave in. ‘But only because it hurts so much.’
He looked happy that I wanted to go with him. ‘So can you tell me what happened?’ he asked while I followed him. I shook my head. ‘I can’t tell you.’ I answered. ‘not just a little bit.’
I sighed. ‘I fought.’ Was the only thing I said about it. He just let out a ‘oooh’ and walked on.
I followed him into an big apartment building. When he opened the door of his apartment and let me in my eyes grew big.
‘You really live here?’ I asked while I looked around.
 It was so big and so beautiful. Almost everything was black and white. 
I heard him laughing a bit. ‘yes I do, does it surprise you?’ I nodded.
‘Follow me.’ He smiled at me and I did. He walked into his kitchen and told me I needed to sit down at the table. I did while still looking around.
Thinking about how it would be if I lived in such an apartment.
‘au!’ I looked at the guy who had my hand in his.
‘I’m sorry.’ He apologized. ‘I didn’t meant to hurt you.’ I nodded.
‘it’s okay.’ He started to take care of all of my wounds and after that I felt much better already.
‘thank you.’ I said quietly.  His home was so warm and nice I felt sad I needed to go already.
I was really jealous about how this guy lived. I stood up.
‘You can still sit down for a moment.’ He smiled and I smiled back while sitting down again.
‘Are you hungry?’  I nodded. ‘Should I make you something to eat?’ I couldn’t help but smile. ‘That…..that would be nice.’ I answered. He stood up and started to prepare the food.
‘Can I ask your name?’ ‘Donghae.’ He smiled at me. ‘Lee Donghae, don’t you know me?’ I shook my head. ‘I’m sorry I don’t.’ He only nodded. ‘Don’t be. Can I ask your name?’
‘Nova.’ I answered.  Donghae smiled at me and saw me still looking at his apartment.
‘You really like it here don’t you?’ I nodded.
‘I’ve never been in such a big apartment before, I really like it.’ I felt him looking at me.
‘Where do you live?’ I held my breath thinking about what I would answer him.
‘I don’t really leave somewhere.’ I answered honest. ‘the streets are my home.’
His eyes became big and you could see he was worried.
He putted the food he made in front of me. It was something simple but it smelled delicious.
‘Let me make you a bed so you can stay the night.’ He smiled. I stood up.
‘No, please don’t I’m not going to stay.’ ‘But you got no where else to go.’
He answered. His words hurted but it was true I didn’t have a place to go.
‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.’ He apologized already.
‘No, it’s okay you’re right.’ Donghae sighed.
‘I know you don’t trust me. But I feel like I can’t let you go back outside, you’re hurt and you don’t have a place to live so please trust me and stay?’
I just nodded. I really wanted to trust him and what would go wrong? I mean I’m to one who fights to stay alive. I could handle him. ‘Okay.’ I said. ‘I trust you. You get a chance.’
Donghae smiled. ‘eat, I’m going to make your bed.’ I nodded and started to eat.
Not long after I was done Donghae came back with clothes and towels in his hands.
‘Here’ He smiled at me. ‘You can go take a shower and put these clothes on, their mine but I don’t have anything else.’
For the first time I really looked at him.
He looked really nice and I could see he meant what he said.
So I just thanked him and he showed me the bathroom.
I closed the door and looked around. Even his bathroom was big and beautiful.
  I took my clothes off and got into the shower. i had forgotten how it felt.
Yes I take showers but those mostly are at public places. I could get used to this.
The water felt so soft and it was warm. After what felt like an hour I came back out of the shower and looked at my body in the mirror. I felt better because of Donghae’s care and the shower.
but it still looked awful.
Fast I putted the clothes on Donghae gave me and walked back out of the bathroom.
 Donghae was waiting for me. As soon as he saw me he started to smile again.
‘you look a lot better right now.’ He said and opened a door for me.
‘Here’s your room where you can sleep. ‘ I thanked him again and wished him good night.
I closed the door behind me and got into the bed. Now I felt like I could die peacefully.
It felt so good to sleep in a real bed again. I didn’t know how I could even thank Donghae for this all. 

 


i wrote this in word first, it looked so much more ;( 

well anyway, i hope you'll liek this ^^