001

How he saved my life

 

‘Okay children schools over your parents can be here any minute lets go outside already.’
The young teacher helped the kids putting on their jackets as the bell rang and most of them already wanted to ran outside to their parents. Just like me.
But we all had to wait. The teacher took us outside when we had our jackets on.
Once I was outside I looked around the group of people searching for my parents.
I didn’t saw them. They must be running late weren’t they?
They would come, maybe they were still working.
I hoped they didn’t forgot me.

15 years later 

Loud music was playing into the club.
Risky ‘cause we couldn’t be discovered.
I looked around making sure I saw everyone’s face.
It was something I did since my parents had left me.
‘Nova!’ I turned around to see a big black male walking my way.
‘I betted on you so don’t let me loose my money and win today.’ He smiled at me.
‘I will win Will, did you ever saw me losing?’ the guy shook his head.
Will was the one who got me into this. This was my way of living.
‘How many?’ I asked. ‘145,353.59 KRW.’ I nodded my head.
‘How much do I get if I win?’
‘you’re lucky today, someone putted 581,414.38 KRW on you, so if you win it would be your lucky day?’ I smiled. ‘well let’s win tonight.’ Will smiled too.
He left to the stage because he was the one that announced the fights.
I watched how a tall skinny man won from someone who was a shorter than him but had more muscles than him. It was my turn now.
I already knew who I had to fight.
I looked at the black haired girl who was standing at the other side of the club looking at me with a smirk on her face.  
‘Park Soo Jin!’ Will shouted and she moved forwards.
I took off my jacket and came forwards too.
‘Nova!’ I walked out of the crowd standing now right in front of Soo Jin.
Will patted me on my shoulder. ‘Good luck.’ He whispered before he shouted that the fight would start. 

 


Yes it is a really short chapter, I wanted to make it longer but I posted it already to make you guys a little curious and already something to read, so you can already say what you think of it ? 

hope you'll like this ^^