◆First Day◆

▒FACE O.F.F▒
Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Everyone knows me. The whole world is anticipating my approach of becoming a superstar someday. I'll be the best above all the best. " Okay princess, we're here at your school. Goodluck." Mr. SooHyun, her father said. "Nae. Don't call me princess anymore. It's so.. so childish. Bye bye now daddy." Taeyeon went out of the luxurious car and waited for it to left the school before she started walking through the school building. Tch, goodluck? Goodluck is only for loser with a nervous-breakdown.
Kim Taeyeon was a very lucky girl. Her parents were very popular in their country. Her father is an actor while her mother is a singer. But being the child of these artists was not easy for her. When she was nine years old, she and her father went on an interview. The media asked her if she could sing or act. So she gave it a try and sang in front of the camera and everyone was impressed. From that day, people are expecting many things from her.

"Sigh. This is so boring! There is nothing to do here." Hyunseung said as he sat on the chair. "Sunbae, why didn't you told me earlier? Here, help me bring these papers to Ms. Hyorin's office." Kyungsoo handed over to him a pile of papers. Hyunseung immediately give it all to him. "Why are you giving that to me? You rascal! That's your responcibility not mine. And I don't help kids." He pointed his finger to the door. "And you are not suppose to be here in our classroom. You are doing room hopping and you are violating the school rules!" Kyungsoo move closer to him. "But you said earlier that you're bored and you don't have anything to do." "What?! I didn't say that. I said that this is tiring and I have so many things to do. You better clean up your ear." "Liar." "Liar? Who are you calling liar huh? I'm telling the truth." "Sunbae, have you heard of 'Honesty is the best policy'?" "Of course! I'm not dumb as you are." "I hate to say this but you're breaking one of the international rules." "What is that international rule you are talking about that I violate?" Hyungseung whispered. "You as being a liar." He whispered back. Hyunseung nod as well as him and then Hyunseung began to slap his face. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!" he yelled. "What's with you?" Yoseob asked him.
"Aish, your trespassing in Sunbae Seung's room again? I told you not to mess around here in school. For a freshman, you're causing too much trouble just this first day. Don't let me in your trouble even though you are my friend." Kai said. There were no words that came out of Kyungsoo's mouth. Probably out of words to reason or excuse himself. "Just like I thought. Let's go!" "Where are we going?" "We'll gonna meet my childhood friend. I never saw him since I was 9 years old. Now I could hang out with him again 'cause he'll gonna study here too!" "Aish you go ahead. I have to bring this first to Ms. Hyorin's office." Kai looked at him with a pouty face. "What's with the face?" "You are so pity. I better keep going now. Hahahaha." "Ha-ha-ha-ha.Funny, very funny." Kyungsoo said in a sarcastic way. He got pissed.

"Hi! You must be Taeyeon." A short girl with a purple hair greeted her. "Yes, and you are?" "Oh, I'm Sunny." Her smile was very bright. "This is great! Kim Taeyeon is my classmate!" She added. "Hm? We're classmates? How did you know?" She asked. "Well, I secretly browsed all the files of freshmens in the faculty earlier because I was so curious of who might be my classmates. Oh, don't tell anyone that I did that. I did it just this once." She whispered. Someone patted her shoulder that made her jump a little. "Seohyun, oh you scared me." She said. "Huh? What's going on? I know you Sunny, you wouldn't be that scared if you aren't doing anything wrong." "Umm.. I'll t-tell you later. Anyway, this is Taeyeon." Taeyeon looked at her. She was pretty tall. "Yeah, I know her. I have to go to the classroom. " "We'll go with you." "No. You two go first, I have something to do alone." Taeyeon said. "Oh,okay. See you later then." Sunny said. What is wrong with that Seohyun? Is she mad at me or what?

Tok! Tok! Tok! (Sound of knocking the door)
Ms. Lee, are you there?
"Oh no! It's Mr. Kwon!" Gyun Woo said. "What?! Not again! Tell Mr. Ahjusshi that I'm sick. No, tell him that I'm not here." Amy said as she went upstairs to hide. Her mother followed her. "Amy, you should take this opportunity." Her mother said. "No! I'm not that good in singing. And besides I don't have any confidence in showing them what I can. I don't dance either. Why are you pushing me to do this eomma?" "I know you don't like this but we don't have a choice." "What do you mean we don't have a choice? We always have a choice. I can take the night shift so that I could work in the morning and earn more money. We always pays him little by little right?" "The thing is, that isn't enough." "Is it? Then I'll be working from now on. I'll stop my schooling so that we can pay him in no time." "No, I don't want you to stop studying. The best way is you should transfer and do what Mr. Kwon wants you to do." "Eomma, why are you like this?" "Because if you don't go to that art school, he'll throw us away from this house." "What do you mean he'll throw us away from here? This is appa's house." "Yes but not until your father got a heart attack. Before your father die, he confessed me that Mr. Kwon visited him and contracted him to take over our house in return, he'll lessen the debt and pays all his hospital bills. Your father agreed to that because he don't want us to suffer so much for him." All of a sudden, tears are starting to flow in Amy cheeks. Her mother patted her shoulder. "You should go so that when you are famous, eomma won't work anymore. That's what you want right?" "Yes but.." her sentence was not finish because Mr. Kwon went through them. "I tried to tell him that your not here." Gyun Woo said. "Have you finally decide Miss Amy? Your brother and your mother is counting on you. This is the only way for you to pay all the remaining debts of your father." It took a little while before Amy finally spoke up. "Okay. I'll do it." There was a grin smile in Mr.Kwon's face. "You've decide very well. Now put on this uniform because this is your first day of school." He gave the uniform to her and left the room. "I really hate that Ahjusshi." She muttered. "A-are you really going to do this?" Her brother asked. "Well this is the only way to pay that Ahjusshi so he won't bother us anymore."

"Where's that kid? Classes will begin soon."the guy said "I bet he will be late again. He is always like that. We better wait for him in the classroom." The other guy said "Hey, I bet that's him!" "Yah! Daehyun!"
"I'm not late that means you're going to treat me later Mr. Yoo Youngjae." The guy who went out of the car said. "Hey Yongguk." He greeted the other guy. "I haven't seen you in years and now, you came out so handsome." Yongguk said. "Pssh~ he's not handsome!" Youngjae interrupted. "Fine, you're the handsome one just don't forget that you're going to treat me later." Daehyun said. "I know! I know! You still haven't change a bit. You are still greedy." "Enough you two, let's go now." Yongguk said.
RRRIIIIINNNGGGG!(3x)(the bell rang)

(Looking at the wrist watch) "Oh no, I'm late! I must text him right away." Pulling off the phone from his pocket.
You have a text message~ you have a text message~
From: Baekhyun
Hey, umm.. I'll probably gonna be late so don't wait me up. See you soon.


"I think it's okay to be late today besides I'm not that excited. " He thought. Beep! Beep! BEEEP~! CRASH! A fast moving car bumped into him. He fell on the ground as well as his bike. The man went out of the car. "Are you okay kid?" He said while helping him to stand up. He suddenly recognizes his uniform but his face wasn't familiar. "You're freshman, i believe." He said. "Y-yes, why?"