Chapter 2

VOICELESS


MYUNGSOO's POV

"Did you get it class?" Mrs. Jung asked. She just finished discussing how to manipulate some of the equations.

 

Blah, blah, blah. I look at my wrist watch to check the time. An hour finally passed by and anytime soon the bell would ring, signaling that it's the end of our Math period.

 

"Neh." My classmates and I replied in chorus. It was obviously a half-truth answer.

 

"Excellent, because I'll be expecting that you'll all get high scores for your long test next week about this topic." As soon as Mrs. Jung said that, the bell rang and she walked out of our classroom. My classmates, including me, were all groaning in disappointment upon hearing what Mr. Jung said before she left. As usual, Suzy didn't say anything. She still looks cool even after she heard that Mrs. Jung would give us another exam.

 

Everyone hurriedly went to their next class except me and Suzy. I was still copying some of the examples written in our board while she was fixing her stuff neatly in her brown shoulder bag. It's kinda huge, really heavy and not comfortable to carry for a girl who looks quite skinny and fragile.

 

While fixing her things, her handkerchief fell to the ground. I picked it up and as I was giving it back to her, I caught her staring intently at me.

 

SUZY's POV

 

My handkerchief accidentally fell from my armchair. I was about to pick it up, but Myungsoo did it ahead of me. While he was picking it up, I can't help myself but stare at him. I feel like a force was commanding me to look at him. He got that sharp cheek bones and jawline; a kissable lips; a nose carved perfectly to suit his facial features; he has that brown coloured hair fixed well to match his face. This isn't the first time that I noticed Myungsoo's features that could match up to the looks of an ulzzang.

 

"Ahem" I was distracted from my thoughts and realized that Myungsoo was already staring back at me. Ugh. I quickly took my handkerchief from him and mumbled a soft thank you and hurriedly went out of our classroom. I was mentally slapping myself for being in such an embarrassing moment. Why was I even staring at him?

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

 

After a minute, Suzy was still looking at me. I fake a cough to get her attention. I was holding her handkerchief, ready to give it to her.

 

"Ahem" Suzy was surprised. She quickly diverted her attention to her handkerchief. I gave it back to her and she mumbled a thank you and hurriedly walked out.

 

As soon as Suzy went out, I also gathered my things and headed to my next class. The vision of Suzy looking at me intently, as if she was observing me seems stuck in my mind. For the rest of the day, I can`t erase it from my mind.

 

"Babe?" I am walking my girlfriend home. I just finished my practice with my band. "You look spaced out. Is something wrong?" She asked, putting her hand in my forehead. "Are you sick?"

 

"No, I`m okay. Just a little tired." I gave her a smile.

 

We were almost near her house when a girl who is walking hurriedly, accidentally stepped on my girlfriend`s foot.

 

"Ouch! Ugh. Are you blind or what?" My girlfriend is already shouting and glaring at the girl who accidentally stepped on her.

 

"Mi-mianhe. " The girl bowed and apologized to her. My eyes met the girl`s eyes and I quickly recognized her.

 

"So it`s you Suzy? Are you doing this on purpose?" Crossing her arms, my girlfriend asked Suzy.

 

"Ani, It was an accident. Mianhe" Suzy replied. I nudged my girlfriend and gave her a Stop that and let`s go look.

 

"No babe" She faced me. "She really stepped on me on purpose" She whined.

 

"Let`s go" I grabbed her arm and gave Suzy an apologetic look. My girlfriend has hated Suzy ever since I can remember.

 

- - - - - - - - -

Ok. I don't know what's happening to me, but I think my story is so lame. *pouts* I think it won't go anywhere. *ugly cries* Maybe I should just stick to writing one shots? Or maybe delete this story and start a new one? Please do comment and subscribe