Goodbye, My love.

I Love You, Goodbye

 

Wooyoung's POV :

Deary diary, I'm so happy, i will meet khunnie today after for long a time. I need to confess something, I wish he will be happy. 

 

End of  POV.

 

*(in a Restaurant)*

 

Wooyoung : Baby, I have something to tell you ...

Nichkhun : Me too ...

Wooyoung : okay, say it it first, what is it?

Nichkhun : ( in a long pause) I'm Sorry.

Wooyoung : for what? 

Nichkhun : I love someone else. I'm Cheating on you and it's almost 2 Months ...

 

*wooyoung is so shocked in what she heard coming from nichkhun's mouth. her heart pounds,it's like ripping apart from her body. she can't believe that Nichkhun is just cheating on her. she's still not talking*

 

Nichkhun : I'm so sorry Babe, please forgive me. can you please set me free?

Wooyoung : (crying) is that what you want? do you love here more than you love me? oh, I'm sorry you just cheated on me right?

Nichkhun : Yes. I love her so much. I'm so sorry Babe.

Wooyoung : (still crying) starting today, Don't call me 'Babe' Cause now, I will set you free. as you wish. 

 

*Wooyoung run away and she didin't tell what she want to tell to nichkhun. weeks pass and wooyoung didn't want to see nichkhun again*

 

Wooyoung's POV :

 

Deary diary, is this the feeling to set someone you love? you care? I didin't tell him what I want to say, I hope he is happy now.

 

End of POV.

 

* 1 month later in a mall, wooyoung saw nichkhun with his Girlfriend. her heart start ripping apart again. watching them happily as they walk. Nichkhun feels someone is watching them, and when he turn back, he saw Wooyoung Standing .. Alone.*

 

Nichkhun : how are you? 

Wooyoung : I'm okay ... 

nichkhun : you look pale?

Victoria : Hi? can you attend in our wedding? (Gives the invitation to wooyoung)

Wooyoung : okay ...

 

*Wooyoung Run away with tears falling in her eyes. she Don't want to turn back and face them anymore. she hates the fact that she still love him ....  But nichkhun didn't. when she's already at home, she Quickly find her diary and start writing*

 

Wooyoung POV :

I saw him again with the one he loves. It hurts when you see the one you love ... LOVE SOMEONE ELSE ... I still love him, despite that he already love someone else. I need to be strong, I know I can do this.

 

End of POV.

 

* (Wedding day) after writing  in her diary, Wooyoung hurried away and put the diary in her bag. in the other hand, Nichkhun is on his way to church using his car,  because of his excitement, she didin't noticed the woman passed on the road. and also, because of Wooyoung's excitement she tended to get to the church, she accelerated her ran and Nichkhun hit the woman. Nichkhun was surprised whe he saw the woman ......... it's WOOYOUNG.*

 

*(at the hospital) Nichkhun was worried, walking back and forth in the hall waiting for the doctor* 

 

*After several hours, finally, the doctor come.*

 

Nichkhun : Excuse me, how is she? 

Doctor : I guessed your the boyfriend of the patient .... (in a long pause) Sorry, we did everything but she didn't survive  as well as the baby in her womb.

 

*When nichkhun heard it,  it's like a bullet stricken in his heart million times. he was surprised he didin't expect that wooyoung is pregnant.*

 

*He Quietly leave and go to the car, he saw Wooyoung's bag. he opened it and took a glanced in the diary . he opened and read the last letter in the diary*

 

*Wooyoung's Diary :

you're now running 4 months baby, were going to church now, your appa's wedding is today. this is the last time where i can see him. Because he's now marrying the one he loves. I will promise baby, Umma will never leave you, even if you appa did...  :(                     (The End)

 

 

Sorry for being a bad author because of this story kekeke~ Sorry for my Typos! I didn't proof read it! Mianhae. :(  well I will make more khunyoung fanfics! I hope you like it. I need your side guys! it is good? comment below! :)) -TrueBloodHottest. :)