(‾̴̴͡͡▿•‾̴̴͡͡ʃƪ)

Wherefore art thou Daehyun?

SHUT UP, YONGGUK

 

A MOVEMENT IN CELEBRATION OF THE ABOVE QUOTE

LET US JOIN FORCES TO MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY

ALSO I DRANK JUST NOW

 

Himchan wakes up in the middle night, groggy and disoriented, to soft, messy whimpers. He sits up slowly, rubbing his eyes, and gets off the bed. Himchan takes in a deep breath, lamenting his loss of sleep and readying himself to play his motherly role of comforting whichever dongsaeng that's having a silent crying party at 3AM.

Himchan steps towards the source of noise, frowning when he realises it's coming from Yongguk. He gently peels the blanket off Yongguk's face, revealing a pair of squeezed shut eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

"Yongguk," Himchan whispers gently, shaking the leader lightly. Yongguk mewls again, wet warmth trailing down his face, as he struggles just a bit in Himchan's grip.

"M-Martin..."

Himchan's brows furrow in pure confoundment.

"I know we may come from different time periods... But love is still love. You can't leave me like this," Yongguk wheezes, in sorrow. Himchan's nostrils flare.

"Martin," Yongguk breathes, hand reaching out and grabbing Himchan's nose. He tugs softly, whispering sweet nothings. Himchan narrows his eyes.

"Martin, please, Martin! I LOVE Y-"

Himchan smothers Yongguk with the blanket, stapling the edges to the bed frame and storming back to bed.

"For the love of God, shut up, Yongguk."

 


 

"So like, chyeah. World peace. We only got last chance, you know," Yongguk breathes, his heart scrunching up as he crops another art piece by Edvard Munch. Black and white filters—always to represent the duality of mankind, and the need for justice. He holds back a lonesome tear, musing over The Scream that reminds Yongguk so much of freedom and the truth.

Just as he instagrams the artwork, his first comment pops up—from Daehyun. He musta left the oven on lol anyway have u seen Jae?? tink he's ignoring me??? dunno why tho

Ah. Precisely why Yongguk avoids Daehyun so actively.

The British man opposite him clears his throat, seeking an escape route from the strange asian man who has cruelly cornered him. "Uh... Who are you again?"

Some people don't understand that it's not about who you are. It's about what you do. Do what you like, love what you do. "You just get the rock to me. You na mean?"

"What?"

Ignorant man doesn't get it. It's always about Martin. Martin Luther King. "UNICEF. Green Peace."

"I really must get going-"

Still doesn't get it. Almost as stupid as Daehyun. "Earth needs you."

"Okay, goodbye-"

Yongguk frustratedly throws his arms in the air. "MAKE ART, NOT WAR! Nam' saying?"

Manager Kang drags Yongguk away from the distressed, bewildered passer-by, Youngjae cackling while following behind with an overpriced Britain flag in his hand. Junhong whispers a soft reminder that Shakespeare haunts the grounds of England and Youngjae turns dead silent.

"God..." Manager Kang nearly weeps, hoping he doesn't get fired. He didn't waste years of his life to be ruined by Yongguk's need to be balls deep.

"Just... just shut up, Yongguk."

 


 

I'm sober now. I'm also sorry. Iunno, I wrote this because why are you people still reading this, it's been two years and my sense of humour hasn't improved

Thanks for appreciating my unfunny. Youngjae is still not over the events that happened which shall not be named. Daehyun, on the other hand, has forgotten about Julia/Melissa and is madly in love with a very irked Youngjae. Jongup fears Himchan and his bite on a daily basis. Junhong appreciates man skirts now. Himchan still terrorises the manly consultant. Yongguk is Yongguk.

thank u bye

 

THE FACE

 

OF 

JUSTICE