1/1

Elvin's new apartment

 

Kevin gasped at the apartment eli got for them. It was sort of a surprise for their first anniversary, and eli really wanted them to live together. Of course with the approval of Kevin, eli decided to secretly look for a place for the both of them to live. Kevin saw that when he woke up, eli hadn't given him a present. Which he usually does for his birthday and valentines, so he was a little pissed. But he can see why eli didn't get him a present; because he was looking for an apartment! ^^
 
"Oh my god, eli! What-why-how?" Kevin was so excited. He was running around and being so cute filled. Eli just had to give him a big hug.
 
"You said you wanted to live together. So i thought, what would be better than giving my cute boyfriend a surprise?" Eli slipped his arms around Kevin's waist and looked around at the already furnished apartment he decorated. Well, with the help of dongho and soohyun as well. They got their place 6 months ago and were happy to help the Elvin couple.
 
"Wow. You did this, all for us?" Kevin looked over Eli's shoulder and gleamed at the big tv Eli had somehow acquired.
 
"Yep. Just for us. You want to look around?"
 
-------------------
 
It was a small apartment. A 3 room. Bathroom, bedroom, and big open space included with a kitchen and little space, maybe for an office. It was small, but they could make it work.
 
"It's so... Cozy." Kevin sat back down on the couch. "How much did it cost?" He asked his boyfriend.
 
"Alot. But this isnt why i bought it." Eli smiled. Kevin looked confused.
"Well then why did you?" Kevin asked again. Eli took kevin's hand and led themselves to their outdoor space.
 
"Oh my god! You can see everything from here!" Kevin exclaimed as he looked from the space and out into the city. It was beautiful. You could see the park, store, and the college they attend. It was walking distance. Which was perfect because they could walk together to school.
 
"Yep. Only 1,750$ a month, too." Eli smiled. Kevin choked on air.
"-excuse-what? 1,750$?! How could we afford that?"
"I got a job at the Starbucks 2 months ago and they appointed me manager last week. Kris from geography said he would help me out and order 12 venti green tea lattes for him and his buddies. That boosted up my points and they appointed me manager!" Eli exclaimed. Kevin smiled and hugged eli. He didnt think he would go through such work to make him happy.
 
"Wow. I- i dont know what to say. This is-." Kevin hugged him tighter. "I just loved you so much." They both slowly walked around the patio until it got colder.
 
"Sooooooo~, you want to get something to eat?" Eli smiled.
"Yeah. I CALL TOKBOKKI!" Kevin raced to the door.
 
"Aish, how childish." Eli laughed and walked out the door with kevin.
------------------------------------------------------------
hello! I hope you liked my story! I will work on a jonglo fluffy story this weekend fo yo pleasure~
saranghae~!!!