...

Guy #3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

I walked to her home and wore a disguise so no one would be able to recognize me. It seemed a bit strange because the two of us were idols but Seungri told me to go for it. To try to show her that I like her. I tried to ask Se7en hyung but that didn't really work out. Mostly because we didn't really have a chance to talk each other.

I looked at the house and gulped. It's been a while since I've been here since last time I was here... I went with Hye Sun noona to meet her. But now I'm here solo. Taking a deep breath, I waited outside for her to come out to talk to me. I didn't want to seem like a creep. After all... I do tend to get shy around girls, especially the ones I like. Yeah I may have boasted about being the type of guy that will yell to the world when I like a girl but Kangin hyung was right when he said things about me having a hard time expressing myself.

It was getting dark and even colder. I hope she'll notice that I'm out here. I swore to myself that I would come here every day until I get a chance to confront her. No I'm not stalking her, I'm no where near being like that. Especially since I know that there are a lot of people that probably do that to me as well with stalking. I sat in my car outside her house and watched the snow slowly start to fall. Should I call her? Should I write a message in the snow for her? I didn't know what to do.

I started to look at the time and it was getting closer to 11 PM and I was still out here waiting for her. I was too shy to even walk to the door so I called her. One ring... two rings... still no answer. It went straight to voicemail and I blew on my hands to keep myself warm. I tried calling once more and it went to voice mail once again.

Maybe I should talk to Seungri about it... because for some reason... I don't think she likes me...

End of Flashback

I went to the SBS studio since I had forgotten something there and when I was there, I saw Seungri. Even though one may think that I'm not close to him, I actually am. And it's all thanks to Kangin hyung. Kangin hyung is actually really close to them and I went to go eat with them before. "Hey Seungri-ssi..."

"Oh! Hi Donghae hyung!" Seungri said, shaking my hand and bowing. He grinned as he looked at me. "Hey do you still like Dara noona?" he asked me.

I blushed slightly. I have stopped contact with her because I thought I was bothering her. But when I saw the YG special on Strong Heart and Dara said she would rather text, I've been texting her on and off when I was able to but I haven't told anyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter