Stay as we are.

Stay as we are.

 

(Seungri’s POV)

“Love, where is my other earring?”  Brooke asked looking in all the drawers possible.

“It’s in the bathroom.” I said trying to put on my socks.

“Man, I can not believe after all this time of planning and so much drama it’s actually here.” Brooke gleamed brightly. I haven’t proposed to Brooke yet, well because I’m waiting for the right moment.

“Are you guys ready? You guys are like the slowest people alive!” GD whined yelling through the door.

“We’ll be right out.” I yelled back. I put on my tux jacket and grabbed Brooke’s purse and handed it to her.
“Are you ready maid of honor?” I said in a happy voice. She shook her head and we linked arms and walked out the door.

“Seungri?” Brooke asked worriedly.

“Yes love?”

“What if I mess up, or worst trip?” She said worriedly. I could she her so nervous so I grabbed her hand.

“Brooke I love you and so does everyone else out there. You will NOT mess up. I promise, and if you do you have the right to not give cookies for a week.” I said and I gently kissed her hand. She hugged me tightly and gave me one last kiss before we had to line up to go down the aisle. The music came on and slowly everyone made their way down the aisle. As I was walking down the aisle and saw Brooke in her bride’s maid dress and she looked wonderful. She was smiling big because she did not mess up. Everyone lined up and stood still until the Bride’s song came on. The doors opened and everyone who was sitting down stood up and turned around. The bride came down the aisle and I saw the groom’s eyes start watering. The bride looked so beautiful. I almost started crying. I looked across me and saw Brooke crying. I wanted to give her a hug and stand by her so bad, but I couldn’t. As soon as the bride got down the aisle the preacher began talking.

After a while the preacher asked the big question.

“Do you Kang Dae Sung take this lovely women Sheila Mitchell to be your wife?”

“I do.” Daesung said.

“And do you Sheila Mitchell take this wonderful man Kang Dae Sung to be your husband?”
“I do.” Sheila said.

“I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The Daesung gently took Sheila and kissed her. Everyone cheered and smile erupted everywhere. Brooke ran over to me and hugged me and kissed me.

“One day Brooke, that will be you.” I said.

“Seungri, I don’t care when we get married. I don’t even care if we ever do. I just want to be with you forever. We don’t need a paper for that do we?” She said. For once I knew she didn't mind getting married and she didn't want to rush. She just wanted to stay like we are and that was fine for me.