1st Beat (Part 1/ f(x))

Ten Beats

"Unnie! Unnie!" 6-year old Krystal ran to her older sister, future SNSD member, Jessica. "Ne? What is it you want?"

"Omo..eh..bwo...I want to be with you too! I..want to train for Girl's Generation!" Krystal sadly said.

 

"Ask mom and dad. They...are the one who are planning all of these" Jessica patted her younger sister's head. "Someday soon you are going to suceed. Maybe even better than me. *laughs* Because YOU are Krystal."
 


The younger Jung smiled. I am Krystal.


Cho eum majuchin
Nunuel giokhanayo
Cho eum neukkyeotdon
Sollem nan giokhaeyo

 

"Sun Young! Sun Young!" 7-year old's Luna's friends chirmed. They were playing some sort of Korean game...And Sun Young was leading.


"Sht!!! Why are you so good Sunny?" One of the losing players said. Sunny was Luna's nickname when she was young. Well, at least that's what some people call her.

 

"I'm born natural. I don't try too hard to be the best because I already am. Not boasting here" Luna smiled her best and played again. Yes. She was indeed the best.
 

Neo bakke moreuneun naega dwaesseo
Aseuraseul witaewitae shijakdweneun syo


 

"CUT!!!" Director Kwon said. 8 year old Sulli Choi hopped cheerfully, happy to be done in the taping.

 

"Jinri! Jinri!" One of Sulli's fans chimed. 'Wow, she's so young but she's got a lot of fans already, don't you think?' the producers whispered to each other.

 

"Ay-o!" Sulli greeted the fan. "How are you today, Jessi-ssi?"


This 'Jessi' smiled. "Jinri-ssi! When you become famous promise that you'll remember me okay? Visit me always!"

 

"Ne, promise :)"


That was a promise...A promise child protege Sulli kept.

Maeil su baek beon sangsanghamyeo
Gidaryeo watdeon geuege, Do it, chu!

 

 

9-year old Amber Liu groaned as she rose from her sleep. She was in a really bad mood today..Since, her hair was cut short. Like a boy. People kept making fun of her, but she can't do anything since her family thinks it's cool.

 

"What the heck is your problem?!" Amber touched her hair. "Argh! Can I----" Amber was stopped by the opening of her door.


"Amber! WE ARE TRAVELING TO KOREA!!!!"

 

That travel changed her life...forever.

Uh jeo meolli geomeun geurimja neol mannandamyeon sucheon gillo naneun tallyeoga

 

 

"MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!" Victoria Song sobbed. She was already 10 but..well...she loved to act childish.


"Yes?" her mother tiringly appeared out of nowhere.

 

"I want my cellphone! I'm gonna take a selca of the view outside!" Victoria smiled. Her mother was...well...touched.

 

"Here," she gave her cellphone to Victoria. "Yay! Sankyuu~"

 

When her mother left, she gazed outside and took a snapshot.


Korea. Here we come.

Nega baro nae bitamin jjaritan neukkim eojjeom joha~

***

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I KNOW. IT'S CHEESY. DON'T BLAME ME XD
1st lyrics (krystal) : You're my destiny
2nd (Luna) Pinocchio
3rd (Sulli) Chu~
4th (Amber) Beautiful Stranger
5th (Victoria) Lollipop