Goodnight(:

Goodnight(:

"Fany-ah, you made a mistake on stage today, didn't you?" Jessica whispered into the darkness, wrapping her arms around the other's skinny waist. She could already tell from Tiffany's uneven breathing that the latter was far from asleep. 

It was 3am in the morning, and the sky was still pitch black. 

Jessica could hear the peaceful breathing and occasional snoring from the other member's beds. 

"Jessi, do you seriously look at me that much? I was just a few inches away from practice position." Tiffany hummed slightly, pulling Jessica's arms tighter around her. "You have no idea, Tiffany Hwang." Jessica replied, smiling into Tiffany's neck. 

"That tickles, Jess." 

Jessica could already hear the pout in Tiffany's voice. 

"You idiot you really should get to sleep. I heard that you're having a horribly tight schedule tomorrow." Jessica sighed. "You're right--hey, is someone worrying?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Stop making it sound that way, Fany." Jessica turned pink. "Well..." 

"Hey, look at Sooyoung!" Jessica whispered excitedly, starting to poke Tiffany in the ribs maniacally. It was a habit when she was excited. "Jess, stop getting excited. And ohmygod is Sooyoung actually--She's popping!" Tiffany laughed, collapsing in a fit of giggles.

 ~

"Do you want a drink? You sound thirsty." Tiffany asked worriedly. 

"And wet your pants? I remember your disturbing phobia about darkness, Fany. Forget it." Jessica teased. 

"Since you so haughtily turned down my offer, I shall go to sleep."

"Mmkay." Jessica snuggled into Tiffany. 

"Night, sleep tight." Tiffany whispered.

"Night, sweet dreams. Dream about me." 

"You bet I will." Tiffany promised. 

~