100%

No Clue..

So yea~ I realized that my font is not standard so I'll make it standard now and only use verdana! ^^

 

==============--------------------------------------------------------===============================--------------------

Amber's POV

Now, Niel has a boyfriend while me as the older one still doesn't have one. What if I ask him to be my boyfriend will he accept it? Wait no! That's not romantic I'll just wait for him to ask me out but when will that happen? I don't even know if he likes me or not but I really want to know and I really want to be his. Is that something very hard to fulfill?

Every night, just like now there would be a floating bubble beside my head and oppa will suddenly appear in that bubble. I don't know if I'm being delusional or what but I can't stop thinking about his white skin, shining eyes, wet lips, and perfectly shaped nose. I would sometimes think about his lips will touch mine, how his tongue will have a trip inside my mouth and it will crash with my tongue.

I seriously want to be hi--- *Why So Serious?*

“yeobeoseyo? Key oppa? Waeyo”

“Ummm.. I just want to ask you if you want to go to Lotte World tomorrow?”

“HHmmmm.. Oh sure~ I’m free tomorrow! What time?”

“I’ll fetch you tomorrow at 10 am”

“sound good, see you tomorrow oppa!”

 

OMG! Oppa just asked me out! Maybe he’ll confess *teeeheee* What am I thinking?! I should sleep it’s already 11 pm and I still need to shower tomorrow, I need to get ready

= Morning

Oh My Gosh! It’s already 10! Why did I over slept!!!!

End of POV

Amber showered and clothed quickly she finished at 10:30 so she she still had time to dry her hair so she grabbed her blower then began to dry her hair until someone clicked the doorbell.

 

Key appeared in front of her house so she invited him in, she hurried upstairs and got her things then went downstairs to approach Key who is in the Kitchen drinking water.

“Let’s go oppa?” Amber asked with full of excitement

“Sure”

 

==== LOTTE WORLD

We rode the roller coaster, It was so fun I was literally screaming at the top my lungs it’s so fun that I wanted to try again, I’m glad that oppa finally overcome his fear of heights because if he didn’t I might not have ride this awesome car! We also road the bump car my head was bouncing back and forth because I always bump on someone, mostly kids, But it was so fun. When oppa was approaching me with his car I tried to speed up and went to his back then bumped him fun right?

 

I was hungry so I asked him to eat already, and he bought me to ShaKEYs.. I didn't need to ask why right?

I was eating my banana split when he tod me 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My face literally lighten up as I choke on my banana split

then I answered without any hesitation "Yes! 100% yes!"

 

Why? It's because I was waiting for this day to come!