Ghost

No Clue..

 

I felt so happy..when I knew someone was waiting for me to update...not in a bad way... Well...Thanks! ^^
 
BTW... Today is Bang Yonguk of B.A.P's Birthday.. ^^
 
_________________________________________________
 
_________________________________________________
 
Key's POV
 
Me and Amber was talking about how cute Hongki and Jaejin together and we figured out that they should be called 'HongJin/HongJae' I personally liked it...they are so cute cuddling together...But then Amber was rotationg his head...I think she is finding something and someone....Before that I think someone went out the room but I didn't saw who it was..Then Amber went out the door..She said to me "I'll be back...wait for me" I agreed...I was waiting and waiting but she didn't come back Taeyeon noona said to us that..something came up so amber left... When I heard that I was disappointed so I went home and texted Amber...I just wanna see her right now....I really don't know if she feels the same or not...sometimes I'm really jealous that she always hang out with Niel more than me...
 
To: Amber
 
Baby~I heard something happen....What is it?
 
To: Key
 
Oh sorry...I just need to comfort Niel 
 
To: Amber
 
why? What happen?
 
To: Key
 
Well..There was this boy who Niel really like...He confessed to him but dumped him...so he's really hurt...I'm so sorry I left earlier
 
To: Amber
 
Oh...so that's why..I understand...Just tell me when you need something...okay? I'll help you
 
To: Key
 
Okay...Thanks! Good night =>
 
To: Amber
 
yea..Good Night..Sweet Dreams
 
So Niel was dumped...It must've been hard for him...I just hope he would be fine tomorrow and be happy and hyper like he usually is
 
L.Joe's POV
 
Niel confessed to me...when he said he liked me my eyes grew wide and I blushed...I really like Niel...C.A.P hyung, Chunji hyung, Ricky and Changjo knows that I really am head over heels for Niel...but how can I be so stupid and dump him?! I need to do something about this... I called my hyungs and dongsaeng or as we call ourselves TeenTop...I told them what happen and I asked them if they can help me to make a romantic place...They all said yes..but they also called me stupid...I accept that..But the 2 maknae capled me stupid?! Don't they remember that I'm their hyung?! AIISSHH...Ricky is also close to Niel..not that they are not all close to Niel..they all are...because of his hyper energy his talkative kissable lips..when I stare at him I just wanna hug him, touch him and even kiss him...OMO! What am I thinking...What I'm saying is Niel is more close to Ricky than the others...so I told Ricky that he should call Niel tomorrow and accompany him to the rooftop after school he said okay and we arranged the rooftop...Infront of the door you will see the table there and roses will lead you to the seat... I also called Chanyeol...he is not part of TeenTop but he is our friend...I called him so he can play the guitar and he noded...C.A.P hyung, Chunji hyung and Ricky is the waiter..and Changjo just helped us arranged everything 'cuz he has a dance lesson...I'm so excited I think...
 
=============
Niel's POV
 
Amber noona didn't want me to go to school but I insisted I don't want to miss a  day of school just of a broken heart...It sounds stupid to me (not to me...'cuz I think that is excusable xD) Amber noona is always at the door when it will be break or lunch...It really is new to me 'coz L.Joe is always the person who is at the door...*sigh*...we went to the cafeteria and eat...and went to the classroom and study... It was the end of class I have nothing to do...all of my classmate already left the room...I was so depressed I just wanted to go home and cry...Amber noona and I don't have the same dissmissal time so I have no choice to go home...alone...L.joe hyung does not also have the same dissmissal time with me...I am only 5 min. earlier that him...But he always go out early...I was fixing my things and put it to my bag...but then somebody grabbed my shoulders I was afraid it was a ghost so I slowly rotate my head and found that it was only Ricky..."I thought it was a ghost *sigh*" I said...he just laugh at me...as I grab my bag he drag me to the rooftop I was asking him what was it...he just told me to wait and see and smirked at me..I was like...the heck Ricky!... We are at the front of the door...Ricky told me to open it..So I did...My eyes grew wide..When I saw a table and roses...someone was at the side of it...It was L.Joe?! My eyes grew wider when I saw him...What the heck is this?! I thought...L.joe hyung said "This is something I prepared for you :))" I walked as the roses made a way to the chair...L.Joe smirked at me..."What was that?!And what is this?!Don't you remember that you dumped me?! So what is all this?!" I said...L.joe hyung responded "I know I dumped you...That was just because I was so nervouse when you confessed to me...I didn't know what to say...Believe me...I love you so much! You can even ask them" he told me to eat and we did..not to mention that I love foods so much...he was looking at me while I was eating...I said to him "look at your food!" He smirked as the others laughed...I shoot a glare to them and they stopped...Chunji hyung told us that they are going 'cuz they need to do something...I began to pout and let them see my puppy eyes...C.A.P hyung said it was cute and patted my shoulder while saying "It's gonna be alright" he whispered to me something "He really loves you so much...trust me...all I hear coming from his mouth is Niel" "what are u saying hyung?!"L.Joe said....C.A.P hyung said "nothing" then left.. There was an awkward silence and hyung broked it "I really love you"  Amber noona texted me that she will just be waiting at the hallway for me so I quickly stand up as I said "I really love you too...But you hurt me...I need to go noona is waiting for me..." Hyung grabbed my arms and kissed me..my eyes went wide but then I closed it and responded to his kiss..L.Joe said "so will you be my boyfriend?" I looked down and said yes..Hyung kissed me again..and hugged me...and I can feel his heart beat it was so fast..and maybe he can hear mine...I told him we should get down 'coz noona is waiting for us...we went down and noona's eyes grew wide...I said noona were together now...and I also said "you should also be together with Key hyung!" Noona blushed and said "Shut up!" And she also said congratulations he also said to hyung to take care of me and if he made me cry...noona will break his bones...
 
=======