The reason...

No Clue..

Amber's POV

I am Amber Josephine Liu...I'm not a Korean but due to some circumstances I am here at Korea

and studying at Sandeul International School...

My parents still supports me 100%..I am Living with my friends Hyoyeon unni and Taeyeon unni....

My friends are Zelo, Niel, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sungjong, Hongki, Jaejin.... And Key..Kim Kibum

I've been loving this pabo... But he still haven't figure it out..until now! Does he expect me to ask him out or he just doesn't see me as a woman?

It may sound not true but Sungjong and Taeyeon are dating So as Hongki and Jaejin.....

Niel called me he said he was bored so we decided  to go on an Karaoke place

...We were having fun...I wanted to call our other friends so that we can all have fun....while I was calling them at the phone Niel looked at me and told me

 

"Noona, Did you call our friends?"

 

With a pout face... I said

 

"Yes, why? You don't want to? I can tell them"

 

"No,It's okay noona"

 

He smiled at me my little Baby did, But I know that he just forced himself to smile...

==

 

Niel's POV

Amber noona called our other friends..I pouted 'cuz I wanted to be with her..

just for this day...'cuz I wanted to tell him that L.Joe hyung dumped me...

It was so heartbreaking...I loved him, I thought he also liked me..

But I was wrong I was only assuming things....Our friends came all of them...

Taeyeon noona screamed and said

 

"Why did you invite us just now? Wanted to be alone eh?"

 

I sticked my tounge out to Taeyeon noona...She went to me and messed my hair

 

"Noona!"

 

I pouted and all of us laughed...I'm glad I have friends like them...They sang and danced like drunk people...

Amber noona as usual talking with Key hyung.... I went out...I just wanna cry so badly...

So I said to them that I will only buy snacks they didn't notice me go out...

while I was at the hallway someone called me..

 

"Ya! Niel baby!!!!"

 

I didn't turn around 'cuz tears were running down my eyes and just run...

But ofcourse I was feeling weak and I can't run fast like usually do..

So Amber noona caught me... And told me

 

"Oh my baby...Why are you crying?Hurt somewhere?"

 

Amber noona was worried...I told her I was alright that something got to my eye so tears fell..I lied

                                 Amber's POV

I caught Niel....He was crying...He told me something got into his eye...

If something went onto his eye why did he ran earlier?

How can I leave my little baby when he is crying so badly?

I asked him why again... He said it was just that .

.I said to him

 

"You know that you can trust me..right? Or is it because you cant?"

 

He said

 

"No noona! That's not true! I trust you with all my heart that's why I called you to tell you that he dumped me!!!"

 

His eye widend...So that's why he called me...

 

"Okay, Tell me more about it when we reach our dorm okay?"

 

He nooded...While I texted Taeyeon unni, that something came up so Me and Niel had to leave...unni agreed..

==

                           Author's POV

When Amber texted Taeyeon she agreed...and just went back to singing so the others won't notice...'cuz she know something was up...Even though she doesn't know it exactly...She just agreed...

==================

that was the end of chapter 1... :)) Did you like it???