Valentine is for the weird...

White Day.

...But that doesn't stop me from giving gifts does it?

                                                                           ~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun peeked in through his curtains revealing a beautiful monday morning! Everything felt so free, so nice, so fresh so wonderful, so-

"...annoying" Yoseob groaned as he woke up. Today was a very big day, but to our Seobbie it was the end of his life...

 

 

...it was valentine's day.

 

 

 

The day where he made a promise.

 

 

A VERY dificult one.

 

 

And it was to confess his feelings to his two year crush.

 

Yep, yep it was very sad...two years and nothing, zero, nada.

 

But this year was it!

 

He was going to do it!

 

He was going to confess and everything was going to be alri-

 

Wait.

He froze in place as his ears perked up, senses tingling and........

 

"Andwae!! I get to talk to oppa first!"

 

.

 

"Oppa! You look so handsome today!*tries to *"

 

"Oppa will you go out with me? *fakes to drop something and bends down showing everything*"

 

"O-oppa...I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!!!*leaves chocolates and runs away*"

 

"Hey, oppa *Not even sure is he/she/it is even a female*"

 

Yoseob had to take all of his presents and leave them in the classroom of how many they were and then he would pick them up later. He might not like Valentine's day but he wasn't as mean as to say no to what all the girls put so much effort into making. But in the entire day he hadn't seen that ONE person he wanted to see the most. He wanted to voice out his feelings, to tell the world how he felt!!....

.

.

.

...Nah!

 

He was just going to give him a letter and run away without a word. But that proved difficult thanks to the fact that whenever that person talks to him he turns into a mush of goo.

And eventualy throughout the day he gave up on even thinking about it...

 

Wait...

 Yoseob leaned in foreward, eyes focusing on the object laying on the floor of the dark room.

 

A backpack.

 

And not just A backpack...

 

...it was THE backpack.

 

That...WAS YOSEOB'S CRUSH: YONG JUNHYUNG'S EASTER DOMO BACKPACK!!!

 

And then Yoseob thought about it again.

 

Backpack.

 

Love letter.

 

Backpack.

 

Anonimous letter.

 

Him not having to say anything which means no stuttering.

 

And then he looked at the backpack again...Yoseob gave on step closer.

 

It was so alone...

He slowly walked torwards the unmoving object.

 

No one to look after it...

He looked around and started leaning down to grab the strap.

 

Deffensless against anything and- OH SOMEONE IS COMING!!! HIDE STUPID PERSON HIDE!!!

He threw himself to the ground and crawled under the teacher's desk and waited there until the footsteps outside left.

 

That was close.

 

Deciding that he didn't feel like being caught red handed and red faced aswell he hurried to the school bag and opened it, then he opened his and pulled out the peice of paper that held the confession of how he felt from day one and slipped it in The bag before zipping it shut and hurrying out of the class room.

 

...Even if that person never knew who that letter was from, Yoseob felt like a weight had been lifted.

 

 

Even if it was just a little...

 

 

 

 

 

...too bad he didn't see two curious eyes staring at him from the classroom's closet.

 

~♥~

 

A few days later...

 

 

Yoseob felt frustration leaning in on him.

 

Days had passed and there was no sign that Junhyung had read the letter. He had watched him carefully like when a baby looks at a dead bug. There is so much curiosity and yet so much drama.

And then it hit him.

 

What if he already suspected of someone...

 

What if that person took credit for that letter he wrote!?

 

What if-

 

"... he's simply not interested" THAT had also crossed his mind. He had his chin rested on his hands as he watched Junhyung talk with his class mates in the front of the class room, he sigh and looked away to what his friend was writing.

 

 

 

Too bad he didn't see two pair of shy eyes staring at him back.

 

~♥~

 

 

White Day.

 

Today was the day where everyone that got chocolates and a confession could confess back and it was also the day that Junhyung would go waltzing out with a guy or girl that wasn't Yoseob.

Yoseob didn't pay attention to class because he was too busy moping over his crush not being single anymore. Who could that person be? Was it a boy or a girl? Pretty or ugly? Mean or nice?

"A-ani!!!!!~" 

 

Oops...

 

He looked up and saw that the class stoped to look at him.

"D- did I say that out loud?"

And the croud broke laughing.

EVEN THE TEACHER LAUGHED.

But when Seobbie saw that Junhyung was staring at him without even a smile he deflated compleatly.

Oh great! Now he hates me for interrupting his favorite class!!

 

/Dead/

 

 

Later on that day.

 

"Well....atleast I tried..." Yoseob told himself before closing his locker.

 

Tap tap.

"Yoseob-sshi"

 

That voice...

 

 

That VOICE...

 

THAT FANGASM PRODUCING VOICE WAS CALLING HIS FREAKING NAME!!!

He immediatly turned around and was greeted with a very flustered Junhyung who had his hands behind his back.

'Junhyung!' He wanted to say but he just stayed there with his mouth open and a constipated look on his face.

"Can I t- talk to you for a moment?" Junhyung asked coughing slightly and scratching the back of his neck.

'Sure what is it?' Yoseob wanted to say but nothing came out except a constipated nod.

At this Junhyung looked down and slowly removed his hands from behind his back revealing a box with atleast a dozen little chocolate hearts with white and dark brown stripes.

"I- I made them for you" Yoseob looked confused and when he looked back up Junhyung was blushing like a mad man and started talking.

 

"I- I really liked the letter you wrote me and...I wanted to say that....I liked you too...I was gonna tell you on Valentine's day but I guess you beat me to it" he chuckled embarrased.

 

And from the moment those words left his lips...

 

To Yoseob...

 

 

 

Valentine's day wasn't made for weird people.

 

 

 

It was made for the love they both had for each other...

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and it was as sweet as the cocolates he ate that day.

.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yey! Happy ending!! xDD Ok I'm done, I just missed my 5:00 pm curfew to write and publish this on the same day. I hoped you like it! Comments and feedback are well apreciated! ^^

And to Junseob...

GO AWAY WITH YOUR FLUFF AND GET THE MARRIED ALREADY!! STUPID!!! GAAAAAH!!!!! DIIEEEE!!!

Ok, Bye!~<3