The secret that I share

Modern Cinderella

   Minho walk forth and back. He's thinking about his Cinderella again. 'Could it be Yuri ? Aish... Couldn't be. Maybe it's Krystal but Krystal said that she couldn't come to the year end ball last year.' Minho sighed. 'Should I tell Krystal bout this ? After all, she is my best friend.' Minho thought. He immediately opened his phone screen.

To Krystal : Yah ! Where the hell are you ? Come to my house now !

To Minho : What's with the rush oppa ? Hmm .. I'll asked my umma first ..

   Minho closed his phone. He will be expecting a guest in a moment. Minho practically ran down the stair to the kitchen. He made toast for two and a jar of water. He carefully place them on a tray and took it into his room. Just then, a knocked was heard in front the door. Minho rush toward to see who it was. He opened the door and saw Krystal waving at him.

   "Please. Make yourself at home." Minho said to Krystal as they walk toward Minho's bedroom. Krystal snorted. "Like I'm not used to it." Minho just chuckled. They were inside Minho's bedroom. A very clean room for a boy like him. Krystal look around and then sat on Minho's bed. "So, what's the matter Minho ? Why do you suddenly asked me to go to your house ?". Minho scrubbed the back of his neck.

   'Please Minho ! Make your decision. Should you or not ?'. Minho then decided to just tell Krystal about his Cinderella and all. "As you can see Krystal, I have a really serious trouble that needs your help," Krystal nodded assuring Minho to continue talking. "Well last year I met with a girl. A good and pretty girl. I met her at the last year masquerade ball. The moment I saw her, I knew that I've fallen for her. I have an idea that it's Yuri and I planned to talk to her tomorrow." 

   Krystal nodded calmly at Minho's story. "Do you remembered what she was wearing that time ? Maybe a gown or a dress ?" Krystal asked Minho. "Yes. I remember it. She wore blue gown and a mask, just like Yuri." "So you really think it's Yuri ?" Krystal asked curiously. Minho started to feel uncomfortable. He pour a drink for himself and took a big gulp before answering Krystal question.

   "I really thinks she's the Cinderella of my life and I'm gonna confessed to her tomorrow." Krystal eyes widen as she heard Minho's answer. Even her jaw dropped. "Please Minho. Think twice before you confess to her." Krystal started to plead. Minho shrugged. It wasn't his choice either. "I don't know Krystal." Krystal sighed. "Please pass me the water Minho." Minho pass a glass to Krystal. Now, he felt terribly sorry for her friend.

   After all the discussing and planning, Krystal stomach grumbled. Minho heard it and laughed. Krystal just gave him a death glare and it really shut Minho's mouth. Minho took Krystal to the kitchen. The toast he made earlier have finished so he baked a new one.

   Minho was daydreaming when the bread suddenly flew out of the toaster. He was confused. Krystal bursted into laughter when she saw it. "Really funny Krystal !" Minho screamed at Krystal but that didn't stopped her. It just made the situation even worse. Soon, Minho laughed with Krystal.

   Two hour have passed. Krystal waved a goodbye at Minho as she walked out of the door. "Gomawo Krystal." "Anytime Minho." Krystal managed a smile. They had a short conversation before Minho kissed Krystal on the cheek. Krystal's face redden. She blushed as it's very obvious. Minho chuckled. 'Such a cutie' he thought to himself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Wow ! This has been the most successful fanfic I ever wrote. It has reached ten subscribers now. A congratulation for me .. xD As you can see readers, I'm just thirteen and I'm still learning how to write a good fanfic since my English aren't so good. Do wait for me ! To Reffiena : Kamsahamnidah ! About your comment, I really agreed with you. It does remind me of Juliette M/V and that's what I'm trying to do. A fairy tale where the prince and princess met but in a more modern way. For the last time, thank you for commenting and subscribing. 

P/S: And thank you too for sherlocklove, BabeThi and FCJessicaJ for commenting. I really appreciate it. It has given me strength to continue updating.