A confession

Modern Cinderella

   Krystal was home. Her parents weren't around. She quickly ran up stairs, into her room. Her room was blue. Simple and clean just the way she like it. On the left side of her room was a big and white wardrobe. But not as big as her sister wardrobe. Krystal put her bag on her white desk. She lay down on her bed with uneasy heart. 'Will Minho truly confess to Yuri.' Krystal sighed. 

   It was already night. Krystal walked outside to her room balcony. That night, the star shine. It was very beautiful. Krystal continue to gaze at the night sky. Unknowingly, Minho was doing the same thing as Krystal. Wondering whether he should tell Yuri on not.

   The next day, Minho woke up with a determined heart. He take a quick shower before putting on his clothes. After he is done, he ran down to the kitchen to see what's cooking. His mom wasn't there but she have prepared a breakfast for Minho. Minho just took his lunch pack and walked out of his house. He practically running on his way to school.

   Minho take a deep breath. He approached Yuri calmly. Yuri who was having a chit chat with her friend signaling them to go to their class first. "Yuri ... I have been thinking about this lately and I wanted to ask you something," Yuri tilted her head. "Are you the Cinderella that dance with me at the masquerade ball last year ?" Yuri jaw dropped but she quickly control her expression. "Ye-yes I am," she stuttered. "Then will you be my girl friend ?" Yuri was shocked with Minho sudden proposal. Evil smirk plastered on her face. "I do" she said calmly.

   "Omo ! Look at the time. I'm gonna be late for class." Yuri suddenly shout. Minho just nodded. Yuri turned her back to go to her class. On her way, Yuri met with Krystal. She purposely bum into Krystal shoulder making all her files and book fall.

   Krystal shot her a glare but she took no notice of it. Krystal just sighed. She quickly pick up her files and books on the floor. Krystal get up and saw Minho standing there smiling like an idiot. Krystal walk toward him.

   "Minho ssi ! What was that for ?" Minho startled. "Aish ! You're daydreaming again right." Minho just smiled. "Guess what Krystal ?! I finally confess to Yuri and it prove that she is the Cinderella of my life. Now, she has been my official girlfriend" Minho pound his fist in the air like he has won a lottery. Upon hearing what Minho has said, Krystal hit him hard in the head.

   Minho seems confused. Krystal just leave Minho there while she headed to her classroom. In class, Krystal don't seem to focus on what the teacher said. Her head keep replaying what Minho had said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : No Minho !!!!! Sorry guys but I cannot save Minho from confessing to Yuri. Now, Yuri has been his official girlfriend. Huhu TTATT .. Comment are appreciated !