Chapter 1

Whom You Really Love???

 

Sha Eun nervously waited at the bus stop, checking her mobile constantly thinking why Onew is taking long today. She was late for the class and so was Onew, Sha Eun heaved a sigh before punching in Onew’s number on her phone and brought it to her ears, only to get connected to the leave-a-message system.

 

 

What’s taking him this long? And why isn’t he answering his phone….

 

 

She leaned against the cold metal pole near to the bus stop and tightened her hold around the files she was carrying, her side bag that contains all the books, was hanging on her left shoulder, making it a little sore. She could almost see their lecturer blaming them for getting late. Vehicles were passing her as she stared at the road with a blank expression.

 

 

“baby..” before she could turn around and check who was addressing her, two warm arms s around her waist pulling her against the board chest of Onew.

 

 

“Onew” she relaxed in his touch.

 

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry I’m late” Onew cooed to her ears not caring that they are in the public eye.

 

 

“it’s ok Onew ah… where were you…” she said turning to his side, while a sweet smile inched out on her face, which beamed up Onew’s face as well.

 

 

“I was at the Fried-Chicken-Corner” he said as if he was talking about something obvious.

 

 

“aissh… you and Chicken… whom you really love Onew…?” Sha Eun pouted and wrapped her right hand around his waist while Onew draped his arm

around her shoulder protectively, keeping her close to him. Onew was still pondering the answer. The couple started taking the steps toward the

campus.  

 

 

The very same road they took every day seems a little different today, Sha Eun couldn’t point her finger on it but she somehow felt that Onew was up to something, something that would change the relationship between them, her heart start to act up with suspense.

 

 

He’s not gonna ask for breakup right…

 

 

The mere thought of it made her heart squeezed painfully in her chest.

 

 

“I love you… but I cant help but to love chicken too” Onew answered finally, earning a sigh from Sha Eun.

 

 

“I’m serious… sometimes I think you love chicken more than me…” Sha Eun pouted again, her smile was back, lingering on her face and Onew smiled along with her.

 

 

“really, I was having the same thought”  he pecked Sha Eun’s cheek as she jutted out her lips again to his words.

 

 

“but I love you… I love you soo much that I wanna ask something…”

 

 

He stopped walking, making Sha Eun halt as well, they were in the park near the university, there weren’t many people, just a couple of individuals

jogging and enjoying the fresh morning.

 

 

“what” Sha Eun asked in a soft voice, her heart was acting up again as Onew stand before her, boring his eyes into hers, trying to touch the deepest part of her soul. His warm brown orbs were gleaming as he eyed her face that was blushing under his gaze. The intense feeling was engulfing them and

it only took them seconds to forget the world around them.

 

 

“Sha Eun ah…”

 

 

“Mmm…”

 

 

“before I start, promise me that you would listen to everything I say… it’s not that easy for me to open my heart like this, but I wanna say this…

promise me you would listen… ” Onew asked in a little voice, Sha Eun nodded to the boy and waited for his words….

 

 

“I know i’m not the perfect guy in this world.” Onew hesitated, Sha Eun was biting her lips as she was nervous as Onew at the moment.

 

 

“I know that I get sidetracked every time I smell the fried chicken and all but I want you to know, I love you more than I love Minho and Taemin” he cupped Sha Eun’s face with his warm hands, Sha Eun blushed instantly, her face got flushed like a red tomato. Taemin and Minho are Onew’s younger brothers who happens to be twins and Onew loved them dearly, when Onew stated that he loves her more than he loves them, she was .. elated.

 

 

“don’t ever doubt my love… ever…” he continued.

 

 

“Onew ah, it wasn’t like that…” Sha Eun was cut off by Onew..

 

 

“and as crazy as this sounds, I love Chicken as much as I love you…” his eyes turned in to the puppy eyes look as he declare his undying love for Sha Eun and Chicken.

 

 

“Onew…”

 

 

“ssh… listen… I know how you feel, I know you sometimes feels hurt when I chose Chicken over you… but baby it’s

not like that… I just cant live without you both… you two are like air and water to my life…”

 

 

Sha Eun waited for his words, Onew looked serious, his naturally teasing manner was gone, his voice was severe and it felt like Onew was really opening up his heart. And from the past experiences, she knew that it’s better to keep quite at times like this, because Onew isn’t a person who easily opens up his heart to someone, he hides all his pains inside, but still manages to keep a smile on his face.

 

 

“it’s hard for me too baby, I honestly don’t know why my heart feel like it’s torn up between you two but every time I try to figure out who I care for the most, I feel so helpless because the more I push the more I fall for both of you… it sounds ridiculous right…”

 

 

“it’s not.. ”

 

 

“it is… I tried talking about this with Minho too, he said that it’s hilarious that I feel soo wavering between you and food, he thinks I’m crazy…” he chuckled.

 

 

“Onew ah, look…”

 

 

“ssh, listen… you promised, remember…”

 

 

She shook her head yes.

 

 

“you are like the air to my life, a person can’t go on without air in his lungs right… and neither he can live without water.. he may live few days, weeks without getting kissed by water droplets but he will eventually die.. ”

 

 

“Onew…”

 

 

“don’t doubt my love Sha Eun ah… I love you both equally.. don’t ask me to choose one baby, it’s like asking a kid who he loves the most, his mother or the father… ” he leaned in to peck her lips.

 

 

“a kid can’t choose between his parents… nor can i… but I know for sure, I love you soo much that I wanna make you mine”

 

 

Taking Sha Eun’s hand he slipped something into her finger, Sha Eun gasped feeling the cold sensation the hugged her ring finger and her eyes caught the gold ring that shined beautifully under the soft beams of the sun.

 

 

“I may not the perfect boyfriend out there but I promise not to make you cry Sha Eun ah… will you marry me…?”

 

 

Tears were already welling up in her eyes as she nodded yes before hugging Onew. Onew chuckled feeling hertears

damping the soft fabric of his shirt

and touching the skin under it.

 

 

“Thank you baby, you just made me the happiest person alive…” engulfing her in his arms he planted a kiss on Sha Eun’s head, raking his fingers through her raven curly hair.    

 

 

 

 

 

Losing the hug a little, he pulled up her face to his, and inclined towards her lips and took her petals in a tender kiss that grew with passionate… gradually…  

 

 

 

 

 

A/N - tell me what you think... <3