Note Two

Inked Skin and Inked Paper

Dear Fia,

It was in the right locker :) I think you are beautiful! So what if you aren't conventionally beautiful? You are just as beautiful as anyone else in the school. You didn't eat lunch again today. Why? Do you honestly think you're fat? How could you think that? You probably weigh, like, 80 pounds. That isn't healthy. And that new pair of cuts? Like I said before, makeup doesnt cover everything.

So, try to heal yourself? Please? It really hurts Emmi.

I have to go, class starts soon. Bye bye *^^*

Love,

Paper Heart

Fia read the note as she tattooed Lay's back in the middle of the night, hidden behind a brick wall. 'Stop squirming, you little wimp. Do you want this to be a bad one?"

Lay stopped squirming.

The swallow on his lower back was starting to come to life. The wings had every feather perfectly defined, and the eyes shone as if they were real. It looked straight at you, with its stare burning to your core. The slight angle to its head indicated curiosity, and it stood on a barbed wire, the barbs puncturing its feet. The blood ran off of the toes in the shape of a heart. It was supposed to mean that when you are in love, you don't notice pain, because your curiosity overpowers it. Swallows also signify experience, so even when you have experience in love, the need to know about the other person is still there. Swallows also signify love and loyalty, because they mate for life. Basically, it was a really deep tattoo.

Fia added the finishing touches to the last feathers and started putting her things away. "Now you're ready to fly away." Lay handed her the agreed amount of money and walked away, that's that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho watched her finish the tattoo and walk off like it was nothing. She looked his way, like she had heard him, and he slipped back behind the other side of the wall she was tattooing behind. She looked around some more, and shook her head, trying to clear it. She walked on. Minho followed her back to her house, so he was sure she made it home okay.

When she walked in the door, she looked around behind her for the presence she felt following her. However, Minho was hidden behind the thick telephone pole right outside of the house. His lean frame easily was hidden.

She went inside and went to sleep.

Minho, however, stayed for a while longer.


A/N: Sorry i took so long to update ;-; It was spring break and i honestly slept almost the entire time OTL  But I went to the asian market this weekend and got noms :3 Not that you actually needed to know that... OTL

Okay I'm done.