Idea.

Fated To Love You.

 

“ How was your date with Chorong?” Mrs. Choi asked as Junhong entered their house after his what so called date with Chorong

“ Just.. fine” Junhong muttered, before walking towards the stairs

Their date was… quite miserable for Junhong, but he sure it was fun for Chorong.

Because she kept babbling about her life, as if Junhong asked her about that.

He doesn’t even care about her, he doesn’t love her, and will never love her, period.

It’s been two weeks since he captured the picture of that girl, but yet he still cannot forget her.

He’s been trying to find her, but he doesn’t found her.

But he’s still not giving up yet, he’ll look for her, until he found her.

--------------

“ For your information, I don’t love him” Hyerin said, “and I will never do. So stop forcing me to marry him!”

She stormed out of the restaurant, leaving her annoying parents.

Why in the world arranged marriage existed?

Hyerin doesn’t want to marry a man that she doesn’t even know, if she doesn’t know him, obviously she won’t love him.

She doesn’t understand why did her parents forced her to do so, she’s only seventeen after all.

She hasn’t even graduated from high school, yet.

Without she realizing, she’s now in a park, but there wasn’t many people around.

She sighed as she finally sat down on the bench, trying to calm her mind.

She admitted, she was too much for raising her voice on her mom.

But she was too pissed, her mom was being too pushy and all.

She buried her face on her palms, trying to calm herself.

----------

Junhong heaved a relief sigh as he escaped from his ‘future wife’

He cannot stand her annoyingness anymore, she was too clingy and annoying.

He drove around and he finally found a park

Probably it’s better for me to hide here.

He turned off his engine and was about to push his chair back when suddenly his eyes spotted a girl, who had an annoyed expression on her face

Wait, isn’t that the girl that he met before?

He quickly took his camera, yes, he loved his camera that much till he bring it everywhere

He went through the picture and finally found her picture

It was really her!

His lips slowly formed into a small smirk, before capturing her picture once again and turned off the camera

He stepped out the car and locked the door before walking towards the bench where she sat

“ Excuse me miss?” he managed to choke out

Hyerin looked up, “neh?”

“ Is this seat taken?” he asked, referring to the empty spot next to her

“ No” Hyerin answered

“ May I sit down next to you?” Junhong asked, trying to calm his heart

Hyerin smiled and nodded, “yes”

Junhong sat down next to her and turned his head at her, “I’m Choi Junhong, what’s your name?”

“ I’m Lee Hyerin” Hyerin said, “Junhongssi, you’re so tall”

Junhong smiled, and Hyerin’s heart immediately flattered as she saw his smile

Aish, what’s wrong with you Hyerin?

“ Beautiful name” Junhong said, “and yes, everyone said that already”

Hyerin blushed, “Gomawo, Junhongssi”

Junhong nodded still with a smile on his face

She’s even prettier in person than in picture

“ So Hyerinssi..” Junhong trailed off, “I saw you earlier, storming here angrily.. mind to tell me?”

Hyerin was hesitate to tell him, he was just a stranger..

But she needed someone to talk too at the same time.

So she decided to blurt it out

“Well.. actually I was pissed off” Hyerin started, “my parents are arranging me into a stupid marriage, to the man who I have no idea about”

Arranged marriage? Why do we have the same problem?

“ My parents and I kept arguing about it, I am against it. I wanted to marry the man that I loved, not a random stranger” Hyerin sighed, “I know it’s quite ridiculous though..”

“ I don’t think it’s ridiculous though” Junhong said, “I am dealing with the same thing with you”

Hyerin grow confused, “eh?”

“ My parents arranged me into a marriage as well, and just like you, I’m against it.” Junhong said, “especially when I knew who would be my ‘future wife’”

“ Why?” Hyerin asked

“ She was annoying” he stated, “she was clingy too. She’s always like ‘Junhong oppa’”

Hyerin giggled as he imitated the girly voice, he is cute.

Junhong smiled as he watch her giggles

Damn, can I just kiss you already? You’re so damn adorable.

“ What about you?” Junhong asked, “how’s your future husband?”

“ I haven’t met him yet” Hyerin admitted, “I ran away during the first meeting”

An idea suddenly popped in Hyerin’s mind, she quickly turns into Junhong

“ Junhongssi” Hyerin said, “I have an idea!”

“ eh?” Junhong asked confusedly, “idea for what?”

“ For us” Hyerin said smiling, “we both are against our what so called arranged marriage, aren’t we?”

Junhong nodded, trying to get the point

“ Then?” he asked, cocking up an eyebrow

“ Can you pretend to be my boyfriend?”

-----------