Chapter 5-Prom

I Was Born To Make Suffer A Casanova

*Victoria's pov

Ohh. Time really pass so fast. And it's the day! Whoo. Fortunately,I borrow a gown from my cousin,Luna and she also the one who will make up me. I just put my contact lens instead of glasses. Transformation she said. So I obey her. Im nervous. I didn't know why. Whoo! 

Luna: Vic: Open your eyes now! Look at yourself! You're so pretty! I can't believe it. :D 

Vic: Is this me? Seriously? WOW. :) Thank you. :)))

Luna: Welcome my dear cousin. Just for you. 

*Beep. beep. *

Luna: *Look outside* Vic,I think someone will gonna fetch you up. Your I think? :""> Is that him? 

Vic: Huh?! 0.o 

Luna: Go outside! He's waiting for you! He's so handsome. ^.^ Anyway,Your beautiful. You two are match. :D Hurry!

Vic: Duh! Coming!

*Khun stop for awhile. Drop his jaw while staring amazingly at Victoria.*

Vic: *Wave her hand through Khun's face* Yooho! Ya! 

Khun: Oh! A-a-a-hm L-l-l-ets go, *Holding Vic's elbow to accompany her* 

Vic: are you trembling?

Khun: No Im not! >___> 

Vic; pfft. okay. 

Khun: *Gets to his car with Victoria* Sit beside me. 

 

I look once again to the rearmirror. I just can't believe! XD And,also wondering why Khun is trembling. I can feel it. Psh. 

 

*Arrive at school*

I twirl my hand to Khun's hand like any partners did in the prom. I quickly search for Sulli. I bet she's more beautiful now. Finally!  Oh? Minho's ignoring her. X) But Sulli keeps to talk and talk to Minho. Oh my bestfriend. :) 

Ms.Park: Handsome gentlemen and beautiful ladies,let's have a party tonight together with the celebration of Valentines Day. Happy hearts day! Enjoy your prom. :) And its time for the first dance. Note,your first dance is anyone. So even not your partner can be your first dance. Go! :)

 

Oh. Great. *Searching for a chair. But Yunho quickly approach her* 

Yunho: Victoria! Omo. You're so beautiful! :)) 

Vic: Oh thank you. :"""> 

Yunho: *Helding his hand* Wanna dance with me? 

Vic: O su-

*Approaching Khun and stop Victoria*

Khun: Yunho,she's my partner. So it is right for me to have her first dance.

Yunho: But it said that your first dance is ANYONE. So It's okay if I do.

Khun: But Im his partner! 

Yunho: No! Im the one who first to approach.

Vic: Ya!! Stop that! 

Khun: Okay. Lets do a rock-paper-scissor. 

Yunho: Fine with me. 

Khun: Aha! I won I won I won! *Jump around and stick his toungue out to yunho*

Yunho: aish. so chilidish. Ahm. maybe later Victoria, I will dance you I promise, :)

Vic: But yunho! You're the first to approach me so you'll gonna be my first dance!

Khun: hey nerdy girl! He lost so I will be your first dance whether you like it or not. *Smirk* 

Vic: ARG! Fine! Yunho bye, :)

Yunho: Okay vic. I will wait. ;) *Winks*

 

*Going to the dance floor with the slow music*

Khun: Vic.. ahm.. You're b-b-b-.

Vic: Ya! What are you saying?

Khun: ahm you're B-b-b-b Beautiful! *Fast but soft saying of beautiful*

Vic: What?! 0.o

Khun: Nothing! -____- 

 

Oh so boring. The music so slow making me feel so sleepy. But suddenly,Khun gets a rose from his pocket,I think? And Im shocked cause he's giving me the rose! omo. 

Khun: here's a white rose for you. 

Vic: why white? You know,It's my favorite.:) Thank you.

Khun: o really? I bought that white rose because someone reminds me of that rose. 

Vic: >___> W-w-w-ho?

Khun: I can't remember. 

Vic: that's good.*whispering*

Khun: Huh? 

Vic: Nothing, =) 

 

*Nichkhun's Pov

~Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug

Arg! This stupid heart! I already felt this feeling before. But I wonder why,why on this nerdy girl? Arg. But she's so beautiful. I admit. And her eyes. It's really pretty. I can't help to stare her. But Im a casanova. I must stop this stupid things. But my heart says wrong. Im happy whenever she fights me. But im angry, uhm no. jealous? Arg! -_- Because of Yunho. Stupid Yunho. And the rose. That white rose which keeps me reminding me of someone. And I feel that someone is her. 

-------------------------------

Really short Khun's pov. XD But Yunho vs. Khun? Hmm...