Chapter 2-Partner

I Was Born To Make Suffer A Casanova

Ms.Park: Oh you heard it right. What's the matter?

Nichkhun: I don't wanna be an of that nerdy girl.

Vic: Huh mister?! You think you are the only one who are not agree?

Ms.Park: Stop that catfights! And since you Victoria was the class president and Nichkhun is the vice,so I'm assigning you two to organize this prom. Don't leave this room unless you finish that work. Arasso? Class dismiss.

*Everyone leaves the room. They are the only remaining in the class*

Khun: It's your fault! Arg. >___<

Vic: No I'm not! It's the teacher's order so we must obey. And don't you dare to shout on my face again!

Khun: What?! What will you gonna do?

Vic: arg! Gay! Gay!

Khun: pardon? Gay? Me? *Slowly walking near Victoria*

Vic: *Walking backward* Yea. You're a G-A-Y. GAY! *Until gets to the corner of the room*

Vic: *Nervous* W-w-what are you d-d-oing?

Khun: I'll just show to you that I'm not a gay. *Khun's face getting closer to Vic*

Vic: Stop! No ne--.. *Heard the door gets closed and locked*

Khun: Oh sh*t! *Ran to the door* It's locked!

Vic: Oh?! Arg. It's your fault!

Khun: no i'm not! >_< Pfft. Lets do this work now.

Vic: okay. -.- *Getting a chair near Khun*Do you have a cellphone?

Khun: yea. *Bringing out his Cp* Omo! Dead batt! *Throws his Cp*

Vic: *Surprised* Why did you throw your cellphone?!

Khun: I have many of it. That one is useless.

Vic: Tsk. You're wasting it for nothing. Do value of what you have. Cause what? You're lucky. I don't have that one.

Khun: Huh?! You? Tsk. Why?

Vic: because there are many things more important than these. Food,supplies,medicines.---

Khun: Medicines? Vic: ahm it's okat to you if I'll share? Khun: Yes. I'll listen.

Vic: We're poor. I enrolled in this school beacuse of free scholarship. My dad is sick. He's in the hospital. My mom,is the one who works for us. I pity her. She always do everything just for us. *Sob* Sorry. I can't fight not to cry. :'(.So i really need to study hard for them. That's all I want.

Khun: ow. Sorry for that. You can have my shoulders to lean on. To cry on.

Vic: It's okay to you? *Gently move to side to cry on Khun's shoulders*

Khun: Can I share?

Vic: sure.

Khun: They call me casanova,a heartbreaker. Huh. They only know my name not my story. Am I that bad? *Look at his side* Hay. This girl! Hey. Are you asleep?

 

--------- deng. Sorry for slow updates. :)) i update this chapter through my cellphone.