Last chance

My Dream Girl?

Taemin POV

 

"Han-ah eodiseo?" i asks her on the phone.

*Han-ah where are you?

"Oh! There you are" She said as she hung up the phone. I saw her running towards me.

"Taem! kehe sorry i'm late" she smiled. She drag me to a bench near a big tree.

"Let's sit first. Oh! There's so many people here" She said, amazed by so many people pass by.

"Do you know why i asks you to meet me here?" i said.

"Mmm, why?" She asked. Hmm, she already forgot about the past.

"When you were a child, you used to sat down under this big tree if you're sad"

"Oh.. i remember, i once cried under this tree but i forgot why" she said.

"Every time you were upset, you won't go home so your mom always worried but i always knew you're sitting under this tree, so every time you're gone. Your mom always aks me to find you hehe" i explain.

"Yeah, and i told you to keep this place a secret so no one could find me" she remembered.

"I also used to climb on this tree and dance randomly in front of you to make you stop crying" i smiled.

"Kehehe now i remeber" she laughed.

"But.. I keep coming to this place every single day even after you told me not to see you again" i said, she looked down as i say, "Why you leave me? I was so afraid, every single day without you feels like a nightmare"

Her eyes become teary and then she cried. I wiped her tears, i can't see her cry because of me anymore.

"Should i dance in front of you like i used to so you'll stop cry?" i joked and then she smiled with tears flowing on her cheeks.

"I don't know why i keep crying hehe" she tried to smile with a teary eyes.

"Maybe this is my last chance to ask you, i already tried my best to make you fall in love with me once again but it didn't work. What should i do right now?" i said as i put my hand on her shoulder to calm her from crying.

"Taem.. We're friends right?" she said while sobbing.

"Now i know how hurt when someone you love says we're just friend. I'm so sorry for not loving you on the right time, maybe i'm too late. You're not my friend anymore, you're my sister from now on. How's that sounds, better right?" I smiled.

"Yeah, you're my brother" She smiled with a swollen eyes.

"Would you give me a last date?" i asked.

"Date? Of course..." She smiled.

 

Haneul POV

 

"Dress well ok? I'll meet you there, bye" Taemin said.

"Ok, byee" i said as i hung up the phone.

 

I wore my best dress for our last date, it'll be a unforgetable dinner. I'm so glad i have a best friend like him, i mean.. my brother.

I walk in to the restaurant. I saw a guy standing there with a tux. Is it Taemin?

 

Flashback

 

Taemin POV

 

"Hyung do you still like her?" i asked Onew hyung with a low voice.

"Do you need to ask?" he answer.

"Hyung, i knew someone really nice. Would you go on a blind date with her, she's totally your fan. Maybe you can move on from Haneul" i said.

"Do you love her that much? Till you want to get rid of me?" He asked.

"That's not what i mean hyung but at least meet her, would you?" i asked.

"Fine but you can't make me fall in love with this girl, just.. a.. dinner, right?" he said.

"Sure, just a dinner" i promised.

 

End of flashback

 

Onew POV

 

I stood in front of the restaurant's window waiting for this girl to come. i texted Taemin.

Taemin-ah, don't fool me.

She's not here yet, I'm going home in five minutes.

 

I walk around the empty restaurant and i saw a text message from Taemin.

She's on her way hyung. Please wait a minute.

Don't you want to meet your fan? At least make her feel happy tonight.

 

Ahh, Lee Taemin. You're really something. How can i go on a blind date arranged by this kid?

I heard someone open the door and it's... Haneul. The feeling of seeing her eyes, her lips, she's so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her for a moment. No words can take anything away from her.

 

"O-Onew oppa?" she stammered.

"Haneul? What are you doing here?" 

"Taemin... He's..."

"This kid... Seriously..." i mumbled to myself.

"Let's sit first" i pulled out the chair to let her sit and i sat right in front of her.

"Oh, i got a text message from Taemin" she said as she read the text message.

 

I saw my phone and also got a text message from Taemin.

From: Taemin

 

Hyung, I'm sorry. i know i'm not a good dongsaeng for you but.. I hope you'll enjoy the dinner with her tonight.

I'm not the right guy for her, but you.. are the perfect one to be with her.

Thank you for still loving her even though i keep trying to making you stop loving her.

Thank you for fight for her. Please take care of her from now on, never ever make her cry again.

Never make her sad again just like i did to her before, anyway.. I know she'll be happy with you.

Hyung! Fighting! Kehe ^^;;

 

I can't believe what i just read and i immidiately look at Haneul. She was still reading the message from Taemin, she cried as she look at me.

"I just made a promise to a kid named Lee Taemin to never make you cry ever again" i said as i wiped her tears.

"Oppa..." she said and then become silent.

"I met a girl, a few months ago. I don't know why but i just like her without any reason. She told me to never give up on someone i love and i need to fight to win her heart but she don't have any idea that the girl i love is herself" i said as i held her hand. "Haneul, do you love me?" i brave myself and asked her.

She nodding yes and said, "I love you since the first day i know you. When you helping me acrossing the street? Jinki-ssi?" She smiled as she wipe her tears.

 

The day you chose me is when the world stops

You’re my world

 

I can't believe this is the end, Oh Jinki-ssi please take care of Haneul kehe. Poor Taemin, he suffers a lot on this fanfics but he's an awesome man for accepting the reality that she wasn't meant for him. I love you Taemin hihihihi

 

Thanks for SUBSCRIBE!!! Thanks for you who's just reading without subscribe and say anything on comment lol, i love you guys.

 

And this story is just a fiction, in real life Taemin and Onew are good friends hihihihi. These are a few photos of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once again thanks for reading my writingssss see you on my next ff!!! :*