Behind every talk on our variety show

My Dream Girl?

 

Jonghyun POV

 

What a night, Taemin Haneul and Onew hyung? God.. What could be worst than this?

"Onew hyung.. Are you ok? I'm sorry about last night.." i said. He nod and smiled to me.

"Oh, we have lots of schedule today.. Inkigayo, Music Bank.. And also on weekly idol" Key said.

"Oh really? With Doni hyung? Kehe it'll be a lot of fun" Taemin smiled.

 

We walk in to the Weekly idol studio without Minho, he went to Vietnam for Dream Team. 

 

 

Onew POV

 

"Taemin will ask Jonghyun, Jonghyun will ask Onew, we'll go around and ask one question each." Doni hyung explain the new corner in weekly idol.

"So it's Team Kill" Key said bluntly.

Taemin ask Jonghyun about why he usually left home late at night after he went to the gym and he doesn't even tried to answer the question but we all know he met someone every night. Hehe like i wouldn't know.. Now it's Jonghyun turn to ask me. What question it'll be?

"Let's go the immature way. So let's say all five SHINee members like one girl. Do you have confidence to beat the other members?" Jonghyun asks.

I knew he'll ask question about Haneul, but isn't this too obvious? On variety show?

"You reaaaaaaaally like her. You want to marry her" Jonghyun said, while i'm still looking for the best answer to say.

"Wait... i don't want to come on this show next time, really" Key said. I knew he also can't believe about Jonghyun asking this question to me about last night in front of cameras.

"I don't want to come anymore" Key insist while i saw Jonghyun smiling to him.

"Then wouldn't i have to win? I'm confident" i said. I will try everything to win Haneul heart, i don't care.

"Wow... He's a man... He's a man..." Doni hyung said. Jonghyun look down after i answer his question. 

Am i wrong? Why can't i try to win her heart? Haneul said i have to fight for the girl i love. I will fight for her

 

Taemin POV

 

We got in to the van after finish recording the last schedule and on our way to the dorm with manager hyung.

"Hyung, i think i need to say sorry to you. I'm so sorry about all this" i said. Jonghyun and Key hyung looking at me with a -what-did-you-just-say eyes.

"You don't need to, we're the same. Both of us are trying right?" Onew hyung said calmly without even looking at me.

"I-I I think i also need to say sorry, Hyung, i'm sorry for my question earlier and about what i said last night. I didn't meant to" Jonghyun hyung said.

"I also think we're never try to understand about you, so i'm sorry" Key hyung said.

"Yah! What the heck is wrong with all of you?!" Manager hyung confused.

"It's nothing hyung. Just drive carefully" Onew hyung said to our manager.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short and late update, thanks if you still reading. The story will come to an end soon

BIG thank you for the readers :*