The Final Chapter

Oath to a Secret Lover

 

Chapter 25 – The FINAL

 

It was dark when Suzy decided to go home. She reminded herself to look for Jiyeon first thing in the morning for some friendly revenge. As she passed the gates, she paused and smelled the soothing air that ran into her body.

Before she can fully walk, somebody grabbed her arm and shut . Afraid she was, she shouted with gritted teeth and turned to face the mysterious stranger.

“Suzy, it’s me.”

Her frightened soul faded into anger making her shove the hands of the person. “What are you?” She wiped and darted a glare on him. “Why do you scare people to death like that? Aish!”

Sung Gyu chuckled and rubbed his back neck. “I’m sorry if I startle you.”

Of all people to see, why did I bump into you? If I know you planned this.”

Smiling like an idiot, Sung Gyu pointed at someone. Clueless she was, she turned her head towards where he was pointing and saw the person she’s been missing.

Myungsoo was there standing with his palms hiding behind him and was smiling as his dimples appeared.

Suddenly, Suzy’s heart throbbed from happiness but afraid to show it. She didn’t expect something to happen. Running all the way to school was nerve-wracking but now she saw him, it felt different.

Slowly, Myungsoo stepped near her as Sung Gyu stepped farther and in every step he took, her heart struck.

 “What are you doing here?” Suzy questioned, as Myungsoo was inches away from her.

“Getting you,” his eyes flickered and it’s like they’re the only ones in the world. Pulling his arms to his front, he showed her dozens of roses beautifully wrapped with some baby’s breath. “I’m so sorry if I didn’t trust you. I should’ve listened to you, you were right getting angry at me. I was so wrong that I can’t even breathe easily. My mind was getting crazy thinking how to get you back.”

“I-“ He was to utter when Suzy cut him off.

“You weren’t the only ones that had the mistake. I shouldn’t have hug him. I was just happy getting the necklace back that you gave me. Losing it was very frustrating, it’s the first thing you’ve given me and I’ve carelessly lost it.” Drifting her look below her, she felt a warm embrace startling her. At the moment, she was frozen but immediately melted as she gave the hug back to him. “I’m so sorry.”

Letting her go, a smile formed on their lips.

"Okay, so both of you got back together? What am I supposed to do now?" Krystal butted in and as usual ruined the atmosphere around them.

"Ya, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be home planning on getting Myungsoo?" Suzy kidded.

Irritated she was, Krystal rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Whatever! I made you a favor but it doesn't mean I'm giving you Myungsoo! I will surely let him fall for me, but not now. I'm not saying I can't make him fall for me but I just don't want you."

"Pfft." Suzy let out a smile on her. "Thanks for making the favor then."

Next Day

“Hey!” A voice called from her back and she turned.

“Hey yourself, what are you doing here?” Krystal grimaced and annoyingly he smiled at her.

“I heard you made them back together?” He clapped his hand and amusingly looked at her irritated face.

“What are you?  A newspaper? Never late of updates?”

“You’re not that bad at all. Have you changed your heart? What? I’m the one you like now?” He kidded making her turn to crimson.

“Eh?” She glared at him and aimed a kick on his leg but failed. “You’re such a jerk! Why would I like a man like you?”

"How cute, you're blushing in front of me." Kai crossed his arms and acted like kid.

Angry she was, she darted a punch on his stomach but he suddenly stretched his hand to her forehead making her punch the thin air. “You’re so much of an amusing person.” He chuckled and let go of his hand making Krystal bump on his chest.

Her eyes widened like an owl. She pushed him away and punched his shoulder. “I hate you so much!”

Storming away, Kai chuckled and inserted his hands on his pocket. “That girl! Keeping all the fun to herself.”

Dara!” Tiffany shouted. “I’m giving you something.”

She reached her an elegant envelope and Dara took it. “What’s this?”

“It’s a wedding invitation. Jaejoong and I are getting married next week. You are my bride’s maid.” She happily announced making Dara’s knees crumble.

Crumpling the invitation was what she wanted to do but she can’t in front of Tiffany. Instead, she showed a polite smile. “I surely will go there. I won’t disappoint you.”

“Oh, have you met Jaejoong’s best man?” Tiffany said making Dara eye-smile and shook her head. “There he is. Jiyong!”

Jiyong? Must it be Kwon Jiyong? Dara spoke to herself. That was my childhood crush! She turned back and saw Jiyong smiling at her.

“Nice to meet you Miss Dara.” He reached his hand to her making her froze.

“Dara?” Tiffany waved her hand in Dara’s face and smiled at Jiyong. “Can you excuse us for a moment?”

He smiled and nodded.

Tiffany pulled her to the corner and wiggled her. “YA! Dara! Are you okay? Snap out of it!”

“Kyaa~” Dara squealed. “Is he my partner? He is right? He must be or else I won’t come to your wedding.”

Tiffany laughed and nodded her head as her smile faded. “He has a girlfriend.”

Sad of what she heard, she frowned.. “Why must I be unlucky at this?”

We just broke up.” Jiyong popped his head on their side and butted in making both of them look at him.

“What should I say? That’s bad or is it okay if I say I’m happy for you?” Dara directly said as she playfully aligned her pointing fingers like a kid, making him laugh.

"Suzy-ah." Myungsoo waved his hand in the air and Suzy responded back.

As she was approaching, she smiled. "What's this?"

"I just bought my first car." He tapped the head of his car and rushed to Suzy's side. "Guess what," he kiddingly bumped Suzy's shoulder with a wide grin on his face, "you're the first one to ride it." He opened the car's door like a butler with his left arm on his back.

Getting crimson, she hid her face and went inside the car. Myungsoo close-shut the door and rushed to the other side - to the driver's seat.

Ready to go, Myungsoo faced her, "So, where do you want to go? We'll go wherever you want until the gas runs out."

Suzy silently laughed and pointed out front. "To the farthest place we can ever be.”

 

THE END


Author's Note: To all my wonderful subscribers, thank you so much.

You're all precious and wonderful.

I hope you'll participate on my future stories if ever I'll make another ^^
I'll miss you chingus! Myungzy fighting! :D